The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #751
JP
Smelly

Default Re: Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique. Introducing this sexy and talented actress.

It wont be any different than the last film. McAvoy, Fassbender. If anything Lawrence will get the "and" billing.

Old 09-27-2012, 08:37 PM   #752
The Original Bamfer
Big, Bald and Beautiful

Default Re: Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique. Introducing this sexy and talented actress.

The "and" is the best. But the "and" may go to the veteran actor addition to the cast. Who knows!

You've made clear your supposed hatred for drama here through your countless meltdowns, yet, on the other hand, it seems your favorite forum past-time is being the most dramatic two-faced person here. Pick up some Prozac, a real hobby and a life.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:38 PM   #753
JP
Smelly

And Patrick Stweart.

Old 09-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #754
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
And Patrick Stweart.
I'm not sure if he ever got the "and" billing. He was just usually stuck in the middle. In X1 though, he got top billling at the start of the end credits before Hugh Jackman, but when the credits began scrolling, Jackman got top billing above Stewart and McKellan (in that order).

Old 09-28-2012, 04:25 AM   #755
Human Torch
The Boss in Blue

So....with this whole Days Of Future Past storyline playing out,does that mean Raven's impending motherhood will be put on hold till another movie?

Old 09-28-2012, 08:08 AM   #756
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Torch View Post
So....with this whole Days Of Future Past storyline playing out,does that mean Raven's impending motherhood will be put on hold till another movie?
I thought you were referring to me for a second, since that's who my username originally referred to, and I just posted above you.

Old 09-28-2012, 08:16 AM   #757
Cagefighterkip
Mr. Golightly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Torch View Post
Probably. But I could see them working the Mystique/Nightcrawler/Azazel angle into an alternate timeline/time travel story though.

Children are not born conservative bigots. They're molded to become them by their elders. Let's leave the world a better place, people.

Love and let love. Live and let live. #NOH8
Old 09-28-2012, 01:21 PM   #758
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagefighterkip View Post
Probably. But I could see them working the Mystique/Nightcrawler/Azazel angle into an alternate timeline/time travel story though.
Are you guys seriously thinking FOX would do something like that. I don't see any romance between Mystique and Azazel. Even if they have an alternate timeline, I doubt we will see Nightcrawler.

"Kill me before I kill someone else" - X3
"Where else would I be?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
Old 09-28-2012, 04:39 PM   #759
Human Torch
The Boss in Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
I thought you were referring to me for a second, since that's who my username originally referred to, and I just posted above you.
Sorry for any misunderstanding!

Old 10-01-2012, 08:27 AM   #760
merbass
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loganbabe View Post
What do you mean by "down the list"? James has four films coming next year (including being the protagonist in the first Danny Boyle movie since "127") and he's the main character in all of them, he's not some second rate actor.
I predict it will be Jennifer , Michael, big actor , James .........

Old 10-01-2012, 08:46 AM   #761
Angamb
Banned User

they can easiy work the Mystique/Azazel issue on third sequel, with a little tidbit on this sequel. Just some words between the two, and in the third, they end together, in front of out of screen. At the end of the movie Mystique should be pregnant. that's all we need. like a final surprise in the movie. We dont need a full subplot for them, just some little momments during the movie, and the pregancy revealed at the end.

Simple and easy.

Old 10-01-2012, 09:20 AM   #762
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Are you guys seriously thinking FOX would do something like that. I don't see any romance between Mystique and Azazel. Even if they have an alternate timeline, I doubt we will see Nightcrawler.
In the comics, Mystique and Azazel are the parents of Nightcrawler and since both are now part of the Brotherhood, it seems an opportunity too good to pass up.

Mystique is no longer at the mansion and near to Beast, so it seems logical she'd transfer her affections elsewhere. She was quick enough to leap into Erik's bed after all, I'm sure she'd soon strike up a bond with Azazel.

Old 10-05-2012, 03:15 AM   #763
Loganbabe
Don't want your future

Quote:
Originally Posted by merbass View Post
I predict it will be Jennifer , Michael, big actor , James .........
It won't happen.

There isn't the slightest chance of Jennifer getting top billing. And there are no reasons whatsoever to put James below the other two. Sorry but this is ridiculous.

James McAvoy & Patrick Stewart
Old 10-05-2012, 03:52 AM   #764
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Quote:
It won't happen.

There isn't the slightest chance of Jennifer getting top billing. And there are no reasons whatsoever to put James below the other two. Sorry but this is ridiculous.
Yeah James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender will get the top billing simply because their characters are more important than Jennifer Lawrence's character.

"Kill me before I kill someone else" - X3
"Where else would I be?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
Old 10-05-2012, 04:44 AM   #765
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Quote:
It won't happen.

Yes, agreed.

At this stage we don't know the cast and the extent of involvement of any original trilogy actors, but it seems likely to headline on Fassbender and McAvoy. Lawrence isn't yet a household name, despite Hunger Games (which was a success because of rabid interest in the book not because of interest in her!).

Old 10-05-2012, 07:40 AM   #766
Mrs Vimes
Side-Kick

Yeah she's had a major boost with Hunger Games and it helps that she's genuinely talented, but it's not clear yet where her career will be when she's not playing Katniss.

Old 10-05-2012, 09:57 AM   #767
Angamb
Banned User

she isnt a big star yet, but she's clearly the first class actor with more proyects right now. So around 2014, her status will be much higher than now.

Hunger games sequel is released next year, so that will give a big push to her career again.

Last edited by Angamb; 10-05-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:13 AM   #768
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Not counting original films cast Jennifer will be third billed after James Mcavoy and
Michael Fassbender.

Old 10-05-2012, 10:35 AM   #769
Angamb
Banned User

definetly

Old 10-06-2012, 12:30 AM   #770
Loganbabe
Don't want your future

Exactly.

She's a good actress and more popular now because of Hunger Games, but she's not that popular and known yet. And Mystique will never be the main character in any of the X-Men films, not even in this new franchise. Charles and Erik are the protagonists.

James McAvoy & Patrick Stewart
Old 10-06-2012, 12:53 AM   #771
JP
Smelly

Eh, she wont top Fass and McAvoy in terms of billing... but she's still the biggest name attached to the sequel so far.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:00 AM   #772
DrDoom
Dictator

So do y'all think we'll get a faithful Apocalypse or a "Cloudpocalyse"

If faithful how do you think he'd be done, mainly CGI with a voice-actor or guy in make-up. Hopefully they won't go the obvious route and use Vin Diesel

"Please, no human can hold such power"

"You're WRONG!"....."ONE can"
Old 10-06-2012, 01:54 AM   #773
BMM
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
So do y'all think we'll get a faithful Apocalypse or a "Cloudpocalyse"

If faithful how do you think he'd be done, mainly CGI with a voice-actor or guy in make-up. Hopefully they won't go the obvious route and use Vin Diesel
I doubt we'll see Apocalypse at all, as he plays no part in Days of Future Past.

Old 10-06-2012, 02:14 AM   #774
DrDoom
Dictator

Ha, I completely mixed up Days of Future Past and Age of Apocalypse

"Please, no human can hold such power"

"You're WRONG!"....."ONE can"
Old 10-06-2012, 02:38 AM   #775
BMM
Side-Kick

Understandable. Hopefully, we'll get sentinels out of it instead.

Closed Thread