Old 10-18-2012, 11:26 PM   #11
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick

Default Re: News & Discussion Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexei Belyakov View Post
Again, to clarify,
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
torture is not the right word. She publicly molests the woman into seduction on the train while he watches uncomfortably. The guy's not cheering them on nor is Yukio physically harming this woman.

To me the scene accentuates the decline in his character after he's torn from Mariko. Sex, murder & drugs are tools he uses to grieve.

Wolverine is all about the struggle between the man & the beast. Yukio brings out the animal. Like, really brings it out. The things he does for her are gruesome.
Exactly. And while I've always held to the belief that wolverine is a good and decent person at his core, he has done things in his life that are truly horrible. A part of him likes the darkness and is attracted to it, and he's gone to some very, very dark places.

my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down

X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049
Infinity9999x is offline   Reply With Quote