The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Transformers > Transformers: Age of Extinction

Old 08-21-2012, 10:29 AM   #26
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: What villains are left for a 4th film?

If they are lowering the budget as Bay said, we aint getting Unicron, simple as that, personally I now thin Thunderwing would be even more appropriate as he is powerful enough on his own to take on a large group of TF's. They could and should go back to Cybertron for some of it as well.

1)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(2)The Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(3)The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8(4)The Lego Movie-7.5(5)Robocop-7.5(6)300:Rise Of An Empire-7
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:36 PM   #27
Cyclonus
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
If they are lowering the budget as Bay said, we aint getting Unicron, simple as that, personally I now thin Thunderwing would be even more appropriate as he is powerful enough on his own to take on a large group of TF's. They could and should go back to Cybertron for some of it as well.

Agreed, please no Unicron. Me being a huge G1 fan for over 20 years I don't want Bay to try to put Unicron in his movies, he will screw it up, mess his look, his origin, etc. They could do Galvatron and maybe change his origin a bit, or have Shockwave, or new made up Decepticon Villain, but no UNICRON!

Cyclonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #28
Spider-Cross
Side-Kick

didn't you idiots pay any attentin to one of my articles. ure it's onfusing but Ihave found the 4th film's best speciic main villain! It's Skyquake! Unicron is Transformers 5 's main villain

Spider-Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:25 PM   #29
DrCosmic
Professor of Power

Unicron and Galvatron.

Seriously... some obscure guys ain't gonna interest me at all. It can't be anyone who I would think: "Oh, a second rate Megatron?"

DrCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:52 PM   #30
YoungPrime
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Cross View Post
didn't you idiots pay any attentin to one of my articles. ure it's onfusing but Ihave found the 4th film's best speciic main villain! It's Skyquake! Unicron is Transformers 5 's main villain
Wrong!

Bay is the villain in all these films.

YoungPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:18 AM   #31
def28
Side-Kick

If Bay can just get a good script and keep out of that area of film making we could have a solid flick. Overall I still really dig the first.

def28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:46 AM   #32
SpideyFan866
1959 - 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCosmic View Post
Unicron and Galvatron.

Seriously... some obscure guys ain't gonna interest me at all. It can't be anyone who I would think: "Oh, a second rate Megatron?"
This.

Bay and Co. got kinda got lucky NOT having Megatron be the main villain again in TF3. especially considering that they marketed Shockwave as the main villain. Unicron and Galvatron are the best possible choices for the villains. Maybe if they decide to bring other worlds into play, they can have the Junkions. This would be GLORIOUS for Michael Bay considering they speak, essentially, like the Bumblebee does.

But yeah, at this point, Unicron and Galvatron are the most sensible choices. However, bringing in Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime would be a whole other story. It would mean killing Optimus off "permanently" again and that went over SOOOOOO well when they did it in 1986.

Old 09-13-2012, 06:57 AM   #33
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
If Bay can just get a good script and keep out of that area of film making we could have a solid flick. Overall I still really dig the first.
The first is still a great flick I dont care what anyone says, VERY under-rated as both a blockbuster and a comic book movie. I really hope we can get back to that level of movie someday.

1)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(2)The Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(3)The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8(4)The Lego Movie-7.5(5)Robocop-7.5(6)300:Rise Of An Empire-7
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:09 AM   #34
def28
Side-Kick

Agreed, even the build up was solid. The final battle remains the best climax of the series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
But yeah, at this point, Unicron and Galvatron are the most sensible choices. However, bringing in Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime would be a whole other story. It would mean killing Optimus off "permanently" again and that went over SOOOOOO well when they did it in 1986.
1986 might be coming around again. Sounds like they are brining a whole new Robot cast, hasbro needs to sell toys haha. I would say best bet is Transformers The Movie crew minus Arcee. Def need Grimlock and Hot Rod. If they dont that would be a huge mistake. Without Prime and Bee I think those two along with Ultra Magnus are the only ones who are even a small fraction of being as Marketable.

Hope Optimus shows up somewhere. Maybe they finally ran out of ideas on how to stop him from fighting then saving everyone last minute haha.

Last edited by def28; 09-15-2012 at 03:16 AM.
def28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:19 AM   #35
Fading
>:(

They can use movies 4 & 5 to set Unicron up as the major enemy for 6. They can start 4 with a tease of Unicron. He sends a harbinger like Sixshot (who would kick lots of ass on screen), like Silver Surfer and Galactus. They're defeated, and Unicron moving slowly has the surviving minions bring back Megatron, Soundwave (or Starscream), and Shockwave's corpses. Movie 4 ends with him turning them into Galvatron, Cyclonus, and Scourge. Movie 5 is them vs the Autobots. Movie 5 ends with Galvatron defeated (still alive), but Unicron looming in the background. Movie 6 can then just lead off as a collosal battle for Earth, and eventually have the Autobots and Decepticons team up.

I would like to the Dinobots, and Predicons introduced in 4. Kup, Ultra Magnus, and Hotrod in 5 (minus an Optimus death since they already went there in 2).

Old 10-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #36
MarvelKnight
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCosmic View Post
Unicron and Galvatron.

Yeah, if they want to resurrect this property they need to do it with some memorable big bads (that aren't megatron or megatron lol). This would be the way to go.

Not that they are villains, but I would love to see the dinobots before they are done making these movies.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #37
terry78
Smiling is for sellouts

And I want to hear the explanations of how they transform into dinosaurs. Maybe they scan fossils or something, which opens up a whole new thing.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #38
MarvelKnight
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
And I want to hear the explanations of how they transform into dinosaurs. Maybe they scan fossils or something, which opens up a whole new thing.
Yeah, that would make most sense.

Last edited by MarvelKnight; 10-10-2012 at 06:16 PM.
MarvelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:33 PM   #39
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

Galvatron, Unicron, Jhaxius, Straxus, Scorponok, the Hub, Nemesis Prime, Deathsaurus, Black Zarak, the Quintessons, Circuit Breaker, BW Megatron, the Vok, the Swarm, Bludgeon, Overlord and Thunderwing.

Optimus_Prime_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:22 PM   #40
Mace Dolex
Powerful User

Transformers unlike people can always be rebuilt/remodeled that I'm sure Megatron can come back even if they have his head in a floating in a jar filled with energon.

Old 10-24-2012, 07:24 AM   #41
gkokujin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
why not just stick to the lore? the dinobots are sent to earth millions of years ago and scan dinosaurs because they are the predominate life form, something happens and they are deactivated only to be reactivated millions of years later.

but that would be too much like right to Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateJustin View Post
no kid in fifteen years will recall what was going on in the haze of animated card game shows where cat faced japanese children yelled annoyingly and danced around and shot mushrooms out of their mouths.
gkokujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #42
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace Dolex View Post
Transformers unlike people can always be rebuilt/remodeled that I'm sure Megatron can come back even if they have his head in a floating in a jar filled with energon.
This too.

Optimus_Prime_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:14 PM   #43
godisawesome
Side-Kick

I wouldn't mind Galvatron being used as a vehicle to resurrect Megatron, though I'd prefer it if Galvatron had an entirely different character and we wound up with a split personality fight between the two, possibly showing who's in control via the eye color and voice work.

Unicron can work, as long as they play him as a true planet eater and devil for the Cybertronians.

And if someone could convince Bay to allow the Dinobots in the movie, I say make a melee-based Decepticon like Bludgeon be their personal enemy.

godisawesome is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:56 AM   #44
neevnav
Side-Kick

Swindle masterminded the entire first trilogy and now reveals himself.

neevnav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:19 PM   #45
Matt312
Side-Kick

How about Menasor or Japanese double powermaster Overlord?

Matt312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:28 PM   #46
Tristan_McClark
Side-Kick

I would love to see Unicron onscreen. Just the idea of a threat to both Autobots and Decepticons has me sold. I think Unicron could be pulled off, but it might be extremely difficult. A giant robot is one thing. A planet-eating robot is something else. Unicron would have to be scaled back some, in my opinion.

Tristan_McClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:34 AM   #47
Godzilla2000
A Healthy Addiction

Hmmm...I'm sure with all their tentaclely goodness the Quintessons would be a good villain if you pair them up with Unicron.

- It's not your exterior that should be the litmus test of your value but what's inside your heart.

"One loyal friend is worth 10 thousand relatives." - Euripides
Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:03 PM   #48
GothamInAshes
Gotham's Reckoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungPrime View Post
Wrong!

Bay is the villain in all these films.
hahahahahahahahaha i totally agree!!

GothamInAshes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:35 PM   #49
Grievous
General of the Droid Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Moderator View Post
Maybe have Megatron be the REAL threat in the storyline and not a whipping boy for someone else. To me he was only the major villain for the last 25 minutes of the first movie.
This

All Megatron has been through the Bay trilogy is someone else's lackey. Only in the first movie was he given justice.

"Jedi! You are surrounded, your army is decimated. Make peace with the Force now…for this is your final hour. But know that I, General Grievous, am not completely without mercy. I will grant you a warrior's death. Prepare!" - General Grievous
Grievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:54 PM   #50
terry78
Smiling is for sellouts

The only reason I want Unicron is because I am certain Bay would not try and skimp on it and make him a cloud or some ****. If he wants him planet sized, if budget allows, Paramount will allow it.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote