Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > The Walking Dead

Old 10-31-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
Aesop Rocks
Now I'm Free.

Default scurred for a main character's future

but

(spoilers)

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
I have this fear that Dixon is being setup to basically be the Tyrese of the group -- Rick's second in charge after Shane is dead, and I have a strong feeling that Dixon will be killed off the way that Tyrese was in the comics - by The Governor. I also see Michonne and Dixon messing around, which will tie into the comics with Michonne and Tyrese, which will lead to Carol's suicide on the show.

idk just have feels today about it

Aesop Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:29 PM   #2
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Default Re: scurred for a main character's future

Stop feeling so much man.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:56 PM   #3
Evelisse
Exactly

could happen but I doubt it, I think tv show fans are a lot less forgiving than comic book fans. Don't like their favorites done away with especially so early in the show's run, that kind of thing may work in the comic book, but I don't feel the show would be anywhere the same if they took out Daryl or Glenn for that matter this early on, why risk people quit watching the show, (and there would be some that do if those particular characters die so early on)..you save that for like season 6 type drama.

Evelisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:35 PM   #4
Aesop Rocks
Now I'm Free.

Well, seeing how The Walking Dead doesn't have a problem with killing major characters, I see them doing that just to keep that shock factor.

Aesop Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:54 PM   #5
Evelisse
Exactly

well I think there's a difference between major characters on the show from the Comic book and tv fan favorites, aside from maybe Shane, who else have they killed that truly upset viewers/fans of the show, Dale? Read more complaints about him than anything while alive, and it looked like more were happy when he was gone. Again not saying it can't happen but Daryl has a lot of screen presence, I think it would generate more hate for the show than praises for being such a bold move.

Evelisse is offline   Reply With Quote