The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > RPG Archives

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2011, 06:09 PM   #51
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,731
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Like the OU games, I'm putting this game on pause until after we move to the new forum and hopefully get some more interest.


It's a good move...but it makes me sad...

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:25 AM   #52
Rain Dog
Failure
 
Rain Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Inside a broken clock
Posts: 1,843
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:


God dammit, Lucas.

God. Dammit.

Rain Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:19 AM   #53
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,731
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Dog View Post
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:


God dammit, Lucas.

God. Dammit.

ok...not AS BAD as I thought it was going to be....but you just don't screw with some things....

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:38 PM   #54
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Anit-Matter Universe
Posts: 3,979
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

I know the RPG is suspended, but I might as well get my apps up so I'm ready when the time comes.

Star Wars: The RPG Character Application

Screen Name: Carnage27

Character you wish to play: Huc Vondar

Race (such as Human, Wookie, Transdoshan, Hutt, Twi'lek, Rodian, Bothan, droid, Mon Calimari, etc): Human

Faction (does your character belong to a group, such as the New Republic, The Imperial Remnant, the Bounty Hunter's Guild, a specific crime syndicate, etc): New Republic/New Jedi Order

Background (list the history of your character here. Created Characters Must Be Thorough!): Huc Vondar was born and raised in Coronet, the capitol of Corellia. His father is a high-ranking officer in Corellia Security (CorSec), and Huc enrolled in the Academy to follow in his footsteps. There, he showed great skill, some would have even say extraordinary, in all aspects of training. So much so that the Academy leader sent a message to Luke Skywalker after it was released that the Jedi wanted to rebuild the Jedi Order.

Luke brought the boy to his new Jedi Praxeum on Yavin IV, along with a score of other youths to train to become the new guardians of the Universe. There, he struck a close friendship with Joren Kel, as well as taking a liking to the Mandalorian Twi'lek Mission Ven.

Huc took to sword play as a natural, and on a trip to Corellia he constructed a lightsaber using a force gem found in a lake cave near Coronet. But he also has an ego and is often full of himself, which Skywalker has attempted to rid him off.

But he has been instrumental as a protector of the galaxy already. Along with Joren and Mission, he help neutrilize a dark Jedi on Corellia, help defend Corellia from the Empire while flying with Rogue Squadron.

At the close of last season, Huc went with Leia Organa, Han Solo, Mission, Chewbacca, and Lando Calrissian on a mission in order to find the Imperial Moff Zsinj, where they were captured by Imperial forces.

Character Class (choose one): Force Sensitive (Jedi Apprentice)

What Font and Color will you be using for your character's speech: Trebuchet MS Bold

Items (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! What major weapons and the like does your character carry? Such as a lightsaber, a rigged Sabaac deck, a blaster pistol, vibro-knife, wookie crossbow, telescopic lenses, etc): Huc carries the orange bladed lightsaber he created last season, as well as hold out blaster.

Character Personality (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! Give a solid description on how your character acts, their morals, etc): Huc is a fairly cocky and self-sure person, as are most Corellians. He often tries to make light of difficult situations, and is the first to crack a joke in the worst of times.

He is also very protective of those he calls his friends, as well as Corellia, and will do anything to protect them.

He harbors feelings for his fellow Jedi apprentice Mission Ven, which may be reciprocated.

Character Alignment (Choose one): Good

Why have you chosen this character, and what are your plans for them: I want to continue Huc's growth as a Jedi and as a character. I really want to see what comes when he finds out Joren has turned, as well as showing what happens between Huc and Mission.

What can you bring to Star Wars: The RPG: A good character and some good stories.

How often can you post IN A DAY in this RPG: When we start back up, hopefully I'll be able to post once or twice a day, depending on work and game activity.

Sample Post (write a sample post that is at least 4 paragraphs long and containing at least 3 lines of dialogue):

"So how's it going," Mission asks from the cell next to me. Surprisingly, the Empire's base here actually allows us to speak with each other. Either they're incredibly stupid, or we're in more trouble than I think.

"Oh you know, staring at the ceiling, pretending it's the Holonet," I respond glibly. "Same thing I always do."

We've been in the prison for a few days. I don't know if the Moff knows we've been captured or not, but I know we can't wait around here much longer. "You ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

"Let's do this."

And may the Force be with us.

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype:




I have another idea on who I want to play, and I know I want to bring back Acheron at some point this season, but I'll wait for when the time comes.

__________________

Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:26 PM   #55
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,731
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage27 View Post
I know the RPG is suspended, but I might as well get my apps up so I'm ready when the time comes.

Star Wars: The RPG Character Application

Screen Name: Carnage27

Character you wish to play: Huc Vondar

Race (such as Human, Wookie, Transdoshan, Hutt, Twi'lek, Rodian, Bothan, droid, Mon Calimari, etc): Human

Faction (does your character belong to a group, such as the New Republic, The Imperial Remnant, the Bounty Hunter's Guild, a specific crime syndicate, etc): New Republic/New Jedi Order

Background (list the history of your character here. Created Characters Must Be Thorough!): Huc Vondar was born and raised in Coronet, the capitol of Corellia. His father is a high-ranking officer in Corellia Security (CorSec), and Huc enrolled in the Academy to follow in his footsteps. There, he showed great skill, some would have even say extraordinary, in all aspects of training. So much so that the Academy leader sent a message to Luke Skywalker after it was released that the Jedi wanted to rebuild the Jedi Order.

Luke brought the boy to his new Jedi Praxeum on Yavin IV, along with a score of other youths to train to become the new guardians of the Universe. There, he struck a close friendship with Joren Kel, as well as taking a liking to the Mandalorian Twi'lek Mission Ven.

Huc took to sword play as a natural, and on a trip to Corellia he constructed a lightsaber using a force gem found in a lake cave near Coronet. But he also has an ego and is often full of himself, which Skywalker has attempted to rid him off.

But he has been instrumental as a protector of the galaxy already. Along with Joren and Mission, he help neutrilize a dark Jedi on Corellia, help defend Corellia from the Empire while flying with Rogue Squadron.

At the close of last season, Huc went with Leia Organa, Han Solo, Mission, Chewbacca, and Lando Calrissian on a mission in order to find the Imperial Moff Zsinj, where they were captured by Imperial forces.

Character Class (choose one): Force Sensitive (Jedi Apprentice)

What Font and Color will you be using for your character's speech: Trebuchet MS Bold

Items (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! What major weapons and the like does your character carry? Such as a lightsaber, a rigged Sabaac deck, a blaster pistol, vibro-knife, wookie crossbow, telescopic lenses, etc): Huc carries the orange bladed lightsaber he created last season, as well as hold out blaster.

Character Personality (Created Characters Must Be Thorough! Give a solid description on how your character acts, their morals, etc): Huc is a fairly cocky and self-sure person, as are most Corellians. He often tries to make light of difficult situations, and is the first to crack a joke in the worst of times.

He is also very protective of those he calls his friends, as well as Corellia, and will do anything to protect them.

He harbors feelings for his fellow Jedi apprentice Mission Ven, which may be reciprocated.

Character Alignment (Choose one): Good

Why have you chosen this character, and what are your plans for them: I want to continue Huc's growth as a Jedi and as a character. I really want to see what comes when he finds out Joren has turned, as well as showing what happens between Huc and Mission.

What can you bring to Star Wars: The RPG: A good character and some good stories.

How often can you post IN A DAY in this RPG: When we start back up, hopefully I'll be able to post once or twice a day, depending on work and game activity.

Sample Post (write a sample post that is at least 4 paragraphs long and containing at least 3 lines of dialogue):

"So how's it going," Mission asks from the cell next to me. Surprisingly, the Empire's base here actually allows us to speak with each other. Either they're incredibly stupid, or we're in more trouble than I think.

"Oh you know, staring at the ceiling, pretending it's the Holonet," I respond glibly. "Same thing I always do."

We've been in the prison for a few days. I don't know if the Moff knows we've been captured or not, but I know we can't wait around here much longer. "You ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

"Let's do this."

And may the Force be with us.

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype:




I have another idea on who I want to play, and I know I want to bring back Acheron at some point this season, but I'll wait for when the time comes.
Approved

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:30 PM   #56
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,731
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

How about we start getting some intrest back in this game...I have a serious urge to work on some of these ideas that I've had floating around in my head...

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #57
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,474
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

So what are you guys like rebooting this thing or what is the dealie with it being suspended?

__________________
Check out the brand new Off-Panel Podcast!
Listen to the sexy voice of yours truly and some other members of the Superherohype! Forums. The comic-book show where tensions are high and the ink is fresh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:33 PM   #58
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Anit-Matter Universe
Posts: 3,979
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustyside-kick View Post
So what are you guys like rebooting this thing or what is the dealie with it being suspended?
I'm pretty sure we're just picking up from where we left off.

__________________

Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:38 PM   #59
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,731
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

Yeah, we're picking up with Season 2, we're just needing to get another player or 2

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:25 PM   #60
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,048
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

You know what this game needs before it can come back?

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:



__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:45 PM   #61
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Anit-Matter Universe
Posts: 3,979
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

Or just...ya know...more players.

__________________

Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:13 PM   #62
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,048
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

That pic was for Byrd!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:07 PM   #63
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,731
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

Let's dust this thing off and get it rolling....

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #64
Rain Dog
Failure
 
Rain Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Inside a broken clock
Posts: 1,843
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

Do we have enough interest? I feel like it'd still just be you, me, and wieg. Which should be a rom-com.

Rain Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #65
Rain Dog
Failure
 
Rain Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Inside a broken clock
Posts: 1,843
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

And carnage too. But his name has too many syllables and ruins the title of the rom com.

Rain Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:12 PM   #66
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Anit-Matter Universe
Posts: 3,979
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

Yea, I'm in. MB and Spike sounded a bit interested

__________________

Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:17 AM   #67
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,731
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

I've also got someone from my real life who's been talking about joining the Hype to give it a shot.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:08 PM   #68
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,731
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

Now that I have my internet issues resolved, I'm thinking of trying to get this badboy rolling again. If we have enough interested parties we can get the show on the road.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #69
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,474
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

If I had the drive and the time I'd make the first Ewok Jedi. Anyone who takes my idea can burn in hell.

__________________
Check out the brand new Off-Panel Podcast!
Listen to the sexy voice of yours truly and some other members of the Superherohype! Forums. The comic-book show where tensions are high and the ink is fresh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:49 PM   #70
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,731
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustyside-kick View Post
If I had the drive and the time I'd make the first Ewok Jedi. Anyone who takes my idea can burn in hell.
That's actually kind of awesome....


I did have an idea for a Gungan Jedi who would eventually accidentally decapitate himself with a lightsaber...but that never happened.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:01 PM   #71
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,731
Default Re: Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VIII OOC Thread

::::Walks by, kicks tires...::::::

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.