Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 05:27 PM   #651
YoungPrime
Banned User

Default Re: Are there any banned Members that you kind of miss? - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infernal View Post
Aggressor? Drama queen, much? Go ahead and ignore me since you're that petty minded. No skin off my back.
I said "some" you weren't one of them.

Panic mood much?

Relax, I'm done in this thread. My points where made and I don't even care at this point if the admin responds. We can just agree to disagree.

Now go back to hating a banned member in a thread about missing them.

Maybe some of you didn't notice by my stakes are higher.

Old 11-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #652
Hunter Rider
**** SHH's Lawyers
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungPrime View Post
What like the "allusion" that there's actually a democracy in question?
No, like the allusion that Jen was picking on you when she wasn't. Like the allusion that you weren't trolling when you were.

Quote:
Seriously...if I had posted 30 people's quotes instead of 3 would it have really mattered to you specifically?
Yes because there are posters who have been banned here that people genuinely miss, I know of several posters I liked who got banned. The reason you could never find 30 people to quote on liking Alexei is the point, he was a troll, we extended him every opportunity to change and he didn't.

Quote:
And what exactly is my type sir? I mean if being typecasted as Public Troll #1 was so cut and dry then why did C.Lee remove the infraction that was given after we spoke about it? Either that issue wasn't as bad as you're making it out to be or C. Lee is a little more "patient" with my type then other mods.
C. Lee didn't overturn any infraction on you, you have 2 and both are from Jen. Your type is the type that doesn't own who they are, they play victim and try to twist things instead of simply flat out admitting your intentions. The two I mentioned had their flaws and in the end it saw them banned but at no point did we ever get whiny woe is me crap from them, they accepted responsibility for their actions and didn't go off on some conspiracy theory that a mod was out to get them because they simply can't accept being in the wrong.

Quote:
Last question, what's the point of reaching out to mods in PM's if you're just going to spill it out in the open forum? Granted it's not Doctor/patient confidentiality per se but maybe it'll also explain why you're calling mods out by their first name.
You coming to me about something doesn't alter the fact you were also publicly a problem and openly had a problem with Jen which you were further alluding to in here and I am not going to sit by while you make stuff about one of the best mods here. I am simply relaying the facts of why you are in here, the same reason psyonic got involved as he/she is the same as you, a poster who can't accept they were in the wrong.

Old 11-11-2012, 05:44 PM   #653
C. Lee
I'm not old...I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
And what exactly is my type sir? I mean if being typecasted as Public Troll #1 was so cut and dry then why did C.Lee remove the infraction that was given after we spoke about it? Either that issue wasn't as bad as you're making it out to be or C. Lee is a little more "patient" with my type then other mods.
I read this and went.....WHAT THE FORNICATING WARTHOG IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

I then went back and checked....not only did I NOT remove any infraction you had received....after you complained about an infraction, I checked on it, and I then Pmd you to tell you that the infraction was justified. You then Pm'd back asking how it was justified...and I gave you a point by point deconstruction of the posts in the thread that started with it's creation on 04/05/12 until your infraction worthy post on 09/30/12 to show you why.

**For any of the staff reading this...I bumped up the thread in the wash where all of this was originally reported**

Last edited by C. Lee; 11-11-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:54 PM   #654
Maximus One
Oddball

I miss Wiseman. He was my homie

Old 11-11-2012, 05:55 PM   #655
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

I miss YoungPrime, he was good for some lawlz.

*Future post*

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Old 11-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #656
Kane52630
Bio-Digtial Jazz, Man.

Th Redface Re: Are there any banned Members that you kind of miss? - Part 2

I miss Darthphere.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 11-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #657
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
I miss Darthphere.
Me too.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Old 11-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #658
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

He gone.

Old 11-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #659
DJ Kornphlake
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Yeah, I remember sometimes avoiding the Avengers threads just because of him. I would be interested to know how many people had him on ignore. It's seems there were quite a number.
I had trouble keeping track of which threads to avoid on the Avengers board simply because I could never remember which one(s) he was derailing. Like he was so far off the topic of what the thread was originally supposed to be about.

Old 11-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #660
YoungPrime
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
You coming to me about something doesn't alter the fact you were also publicly a problem and openly had a problem with Jen which you were further alluding to in here and I am not going to sit by while you make stuff about one of the best mods here. I am simply relaying the facts of why you are in here, the same reason psyonic got involved as he/she is the same as you, a poster who can't accept they were in the wrong.
Only you cut out the part in my post where I clearly stated that I wasn't a saint and have openly apologize on a couple of occasions. SMH

I can own up to that and still have a valid point despite the "Troll crying victim" smear champagne being applied here. Have their been any issues since then?

What really puts this all in perspective is that no one knew or even cared which mod I as even talking about until you put her name out there. They were more concerned with why I wasn't bashing a banned member I had no problems with. So whether I was bitter or impartial shouldn't even matter. However if this was your wife or a relative and if you would've PM'd me and said man to man to just let it go I could respect that.

Instead you're just grand standing for her imaginary honor which to me just sounds like you're trying to win brownie points, instead of just asking her out or something. Either way the "facts" you bring up aren't that clear cut.

And for the record under infractions it current states "zero points" they expired right after my discussion with C. Lee which was a day after the infraction. Now if I'm mistaken and expired means something else or nothing at all then I'll own up to it and apologize and leave this thread in the traditional walk of shame otherwise, I'm just leaving because what else is there to say...

Old 11-11-2012, 06:26 PM   #661
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

Quote:
I said "some" you weren't one of them.

Panic mood much?

Relax, I'm done in this thread. My points where made and I don't even care at this point if the admin responds. We can just agree to disagree.

Now go back to hating a banned member in a thread about missing them.

Maybe some of you didn't notice by my stakes are higher.
Meh, you lumped me in with all the other quotes and made no distinction to who you do or do not consider an aggressor.

Panic is inappropriate, because if you didn't quite get it from my previous post I really wouldn't mind being on your ignore list.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #662
Hunter Rider
**** SHH's Lawyers
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Only you cut out the part in my post where I clearly stated that I wasn't a saint and have openly apologize on a couple of occasions. SMH

I can own up to that and still have a valid point despite the "Troll crying victim" smear champagne being applied here. Have their been any issues since then?

What really puts this all in perspective is that no one knew or even cared which mod I as even talking about until you put her name out there. They were more concerned with why I wasn't bashing a banned member I had no problems with. So whether I was bitter or impartial shouldn't even matter. However if this was your wife or a relative and if you would've PM'd me and said man to man to just let it go I could respect that.

Instead you're just grand standing for her imaginary honor which to me just sounds like you're trying to win brownie points, instead of just asking her out or something. Either way the "facts" you bring up aren't that clear cut.

And for the record under infractions it current states "zero points" they expired right after my discussion with C. Lee which was a day after the infraction. Now if I'm mistaken and expired means something else or nothing at all then I'll own up to it and apologize and leave this thread in the traditional walk of shame otherwise, I'm just leaving because what else is there to say...
When you got your infractions that were fully deserved you moaned about them and tried to claim you were being unfairly treated, then you came in here to bemoan the banning of a fellow victim card player, everyone here can see it.

As far as the rest goes, you have a vivid imagination! and I doubt Jen gives a crap what you think, I just called it out because I hate snide little jabs like yours, simply be direct and open about your intentions instead of playing games.

All infractions expire after 10 days.

Old 11-11-2012, 06:36 PM   #663
YoungPrime
Banned User

Quote:
Meh, you lumped me in with all the other quotes and made no distinction to who you do or do not consider an aggressor.

Panic is inappropriate, because if you didn't quite get it from my previous post I really wouldn't mind being on your ignore list.
Mod's I know I'm not on your Xmas card list as it stand but was this really necessary...?

Old 11-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #664
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

If I've did wrong there, then someone will have to explain it to me. I honestly don't get what your point is.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:39 PM   #665
Hunter Rider
**** SHH's Lawyers
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Mod's I know I'm not on your Xmas card list as it stand but was this really necessary...?
This coming from someone that just wrote all that "trying to impress her, just ask her out on a date" condescending garbage to me and I let it slide? Dude you need to let this thread go, you already stated two posts back that you didn't care if I replied, maybe you should make that an exit line. Infernal was simply being clear with you that he obviously doesn't like you and would be happy if you put him on your ignore list, these are useful facts to work with IMO.

Old 11-11-2012, 06:49 PM   #666
C. Lee
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Actually....since several people in the know have already posted links in here to the thread in the XMEN forums that got Alexi banned...and as such, people now know it was the XMEN forum....and it clearly states in several places on the Hype that danoyse is the moderator in charge of the XMEN forum....and since as of late, Alexi had been primarily posting only in the XMEN forum....and the fact that you (a relatively new member) are on here defending him and complaining about one mod....it's no small stretch for anyone to figure out who you were talking about.

Quote:
Yep....the last resort of the person who is losing an argument of facts...they make low crude inuendos instead.

Quote:
I'm looking at your infraction record right now. For the infraction in question....it states 1 / Expired. That means One (1) point for the infraction, and that it has expired. When an infraction is given, it is active for several days. This means that if more infractions are received within a few days time period, the board automaticly gives you a probation. You are not now eligiable for that automatic probation, but the point is still there....and points add up to 10, at which time there is an automatic banning.

Old 11-11-2012, 06:51 PM   #667
C. Lee
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
There is nothing wrong for a poster to ask another to put them on ignore.

Old 11-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #668
C. Lee
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
If I've did wrong there, then someone will have to explain it to me. I honestly don't get what your point is.
You did nothing wrong.

Old 11-11-2012, 06:53 PM   #669
DJ Kornphlake
Side-Kick

Old 11-11-2012, 07:04 PM   #670
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
You did nothing wrong.
Thanks, man. I was pretty sure, but I thought I'd ask.

Edit: Also, anyone else see the warthog comment and think "yep, future sig right there"? lol

Old 11-11-2012, 07:16 PM   #671
Travesty
TEOL

YoungPrime=thebumwhowalks

Old 11-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #672
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travesty View Post
YoungPrime=thebumwhowalks
I second this.

Old 11-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #673
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

I recall the name, but I don't think I had any interaction with the dude. Anyone care to fill me in on what his deal was?

Old 11-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #674
YoungPrime
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
When you got your infractions that were fully deserved you moaned about them and tried to claim you were being unfairly treated, then you came in here to bemoan the banning of a fellow victim card player, everyone here can see it.

As far as the rest goes, you have a vivid imagination! and I doubt Jen gives a crap what you think, I just called it out because I hate snide little jabs like yours, simply be direct and open about your intentions instead of playing games.

All infractions expire after 10 days.
Now ya right see there...

Terms like "moan" and gives a crap, aren't they usually what leads to flame wars? I mean if it was me posting this to another person right now would that not be grounds for an infraction regardless of the issue. Thus exposing your attitude as being just as bad as anything I've been reprimanded me for.

Be direct with my intentions? Seriously? Yeah we know how that would end...seeing as how you actually "hate" my take on the mater whereas I'm just a little perturbed with it.

I would report this just to see if all that talk about recognizing rules really holds weight but I doubt you or your brethren would care to look past the irony.

Old 11-11-2012, 07:28 PM   #675
KevanG
Brony

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Kornphlake View Post
Shut it kornphlake,

Nah, I kid. That was pretty perfect.

Every time I come in here I see the posting like this

Poster complaining about banned member
Others responding about complaints
Mods show up once it starts getting personal
Poster argues with mods
Mods slam poster with facts
Poster whines.

Reminds me of Fran. Golly gee does I be missing her

Deadly Premonition - The best horror game you've never played.
Closed Thread