The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 09:28 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 5

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 11-15-2012, 09:28 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 4

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 11-15-2012, 09:28 PM   #3
misjuevos
WUUHAAAAAAAAA!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 5

time for an interdimensional portal to a new thread.

Old 11-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #4
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

^And so it came to pass!

Old 11-15-2012, 10:12 PM   #5
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

"You should be thanking me... with the previous thread locked, how much dark matter did the All Mod-er have to conjure in order to create this new thread...your precious forum..."

Last edited by herolee10; 11-15-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:32 PM   #6
American Maid
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post

"you should be thanking me... With the previous thread locked, how much dark matter did the all mod-er have to conjure in order to create this new thread...you're precious forum..."

rofl!!

Old 11-15-2012, 11:09 PM   #7
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

Feige was in a few of those Flickr shots. Alan Taylor too.

Old 11-15-2012, 11:09 PM   #8
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimodo
I still wanna see a human sized guy pick up a car and use it in combat. Iron man picking up a car doesnt count. lol. Maybe in the superman film
Why can't it be Thor?

I have faith that they'll incorporate some vehicle tossing in this film, it's not over yet you know.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
Old 11-15-2012, 11:58 PM   #9
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

I'm tired of being disappointed BigThor.
Although they HAVE gotten a ton right when it comes to his powers. Thor channeling the lightning on the tower in the avengers was great

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10
Old 11-16-2012, 12:40 AM   #10
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
I'm tired of being disappointed BigThor.
Although they HAVE gotten a ton right when it comes to his powers. Thor channeling the lightning on the tower in the avengers was great
man i cant w8 for Thor to show more of his powers in Thor 2...
God the 1 year wait is gonna kill me.....hopefully IM3 keeps me busy until a Thor trailer arrives....

Old 11-16-2012, 02:46 AM   #11
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslayer101 View Post
man i cant w8 for Thor to show more of his powers in Thor 2...
God the 1 year wait is gonna kill me.....hopefully IM3 keeps me busy until a Thor trailer arrives....
Indeed; though we're still pretty lucky in a way, it's not often where a comic book hero gets to appear on the big screen for three straight years in a row.

Old 11-16-2012, 06:04 AM   #12
M-2
Ultimate BAMF

Quote:
Indeed; though we're still pretty lucky in a way, it's not often where a comic book hero gets to appear on the big screen for three straight years in a row.
U so right... I think Thor will hold onto that title for quite some time...

Old 11-16-2012, 06:27 AM   #13
elizah72
Side-Kick

Quote:

"You should be thanking me... with the previous thread locked, how much dark matter did the All Mod-er have to conjure in order to create this new thread...your precious forum..."

Thank you, Loki!

Old 11-16-2012, 06:45 AM   #14
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Quote:
Your right! For some reason all of the Phase 2 movies fell like sequels to the Avengers instead of feeling like sequels to there previous movie franchise. So Thor: The Dark World feels like Thor 3 instead of Thor 2. The even weirder thing is that It feels like The Avengers reset the movies so that they don't feel like they're at the end of a journey but still at the beginning.

Loki: i have an army
Tony Stark: we have a hulk!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 11-16-2012, 09:12 AM   #15
phlac
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashlilman View Post
Your right! For some reason all of the Phase 2 movies fell like sequels to the Avengers instead of feeling like sequels to there previous movie franchise. So Thor: The Dark World feels like Thor 3 instead of Thor 2. The even weirder thing is that It feels like The Avengers reset the movies so that they don't feel like they're at the end of a journey but still at the beginning.
This is a WONDERFUL thing. Sooooo much story yet to be explored for all the Avengers. Phase 2 ... Phase 3 ... no end in sight! Yesss!

Old 11-16-2012, 09:17 AM   #16
marvel_freshman
Side-Kick

Old 11-16-2012, 09:18 AM   #17
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Ninja'd

Old 11-16-2012, 09:19 AM   #18
Rock Sexton
Banned User

I freakin' love it. We talked about the Malekith block yesterday and it would appear he's actually able to repel Thor's hammer attack with his forearm guards.

Old 11-16-2012, 09:19 AM   #19
steintym
Stay Frosty

I love this revolving door of Marvel movies. There's always a new movie coming out to get you to the next one. It makes the wait not seem quite as bad.

Old 11-16-2012, 09:23 AM   #20
steintym
Stay Frosty

Wow, those pictures look awesome.

Old 11-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #21
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Lots of set destruction here. I can't wait to see this epic showdown

Old 11-16-2012, 09:35 AM   #22
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Somebody's not gonna be happy about what these demigods did to their Benz.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
Old 11-16-2012, 09:52 AM   #23
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steintym View Post
I love this revolving door of Marvel movies. There's always a new movie coming out to get you to the next one. It makes the wait not seem quite as bad.
There is always a Marvel movie to tie you over till the next one drops. Also each heroes' individual fan bases can enjoy each others movies because they might hint at something larger that effects there own favorite movie franchise. So Cap fans have a reason to go see Iron man 3 (Mandarin tattoo). Thor fans have a reason to go see Iron man 3 (Thor:TDW Trailer). Iron man fans will watch Thor:TDW and CA:TWS as lead ups to the Avengers 2. Cap fans will watch Thor:TDW for the CA:TWS Trailer. Hopefully it all comes full circle with all three fan bases going to watch GOTG to see how it sets up The Avengers 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel_freshman View Post

Thor must have smashed that care on impact when he landed. I hope the flying that lead up to this moment is epic.

Loki: i have an army
Tony Stark: we have a hulk!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Smashlilman; 11-16-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:54 AM   #24
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Somebody's not gonna be happy about what these demigods did to their Benz.
Yeah, I'm guessing there are a lot of car insurance companies that will not cover destruction by Demigods. Lol

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."
Old 11-16-2012, 10:00 AM   #25
marvel_freshman
Side-Kick