The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man Sequels

Old 11-15-2012, 10:47 AM   #1
Dr Tactics
Ill Brova

Default Should the Sequel Take place at ESU?

With all the casting talk with Harry I was wondering should Harry meet Peter while both are in college or have a Harry got kicked out of Private school situation so he has to got to Midtown in the ASM sequel. I vote ESU but I'm interested in others opinions

Dr Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:18 PM   #2
spidergeek232
I'm Not A Loser

Default Re: Should the Sequel Take place at ESU?

Well, of course, it depends on what they'll do. It's said that the movie will take place a few months after the first movie. That could be college then.

spidergeek232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:43 PM   #3
Spider-Kurt!
Side-Kick

That would be fine but if I recall correctly, one of the powers that be over Sony's Spider-Man movies mentioned that they regretted not devoting enough time to Peter's high school expirience in the previous franchise and wanted to explore it more in this new one.

Romans 8:19
Spider-Kurt! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:43 PM   #4
MahvelBaby!
Side-Kick

I would prefer moving on from HS in the sequel, but if the movie is good, I could care less where it took place. lol

MahvelBaby! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #5
NewYorkSpider
We're Doomed

I'd rather they still be in High School.

NewYorkSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:43 AM   #6
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated

The next film should primarily take place in high school, but should carry the theme of him moving on, and applying for colleges.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Picard Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:23 AM   #7
FVD
Jolly Loves You

I'd be cool with them still spending ASM2 at Midtown and then ASM3 they can finally end up at Empire. Maybe Connors doesn't need to be in ASM2 but can still be Professor Connors at College in ASM3. Eddie Brock as an intern too perhaps if they wish to go that route? We don't need to see Venom though.

Old 11-25-2012, 08:15 AM   #8
Mr. X
Side-Kick

I want him to see Peter in High school a little but more. Might be hard though, seeing how their seniors already and I'm not sure exactly what time of year asm took place...and if the asm2 is a few months afterwards, when would that put them as far as senior year? If like to think asm was showing them at beginning of senior year. And then asm2 would be like the last semister of senior year or something. I dunno. I just wanna see him a little more in high school for some reason.

Mr. X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:17 AM   #9
Superhero 101
DESI

Well I think the film will take place in high school I do like seeing Peters hs life and having flash around in asm was cool and I hope we see more of that I wouldn't mind if we see Peter and gwen interning At esu or something like what the spectacular spiderman did