The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #326
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 16,400
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

Either way, if the entire war, if the entire chaos that Obito as Tobi brought upon the Ninja world was a result of a simple misunderstanding, then Damn, talk about Anti-Climactic.

herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #327
The Apocalypse
Pokeballin'
 
The Apocalypse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,652
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Either way, if the entire war, if the entire chaos that Obito as Tobi brought upon the Ninja world was a result of a simple misunderstanding, then Damn, talk about Anti-Climactic.
He didn't start the war because of Rin. Anyway, it was all Madara's plan from the get go.

The Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:22 PM   #328
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 16,400
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apocalypse View Post
He didn't start the war because of Rin. Anyway, it was all Madara's plan from the get go.
True, but the circumstances regarding her death seems to be the major factor on why he joined Madara.

herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:49 AM   #329
Liam_H
Side-Kick
 
Liam_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
Posts: 8,506
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

One of the bloodiest chapters in some time. Wood Release can be pretty brutal.

__________________

Spill


Liam_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:42 PM   #330
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant
 
Jick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Across the burning sands
Posts: 8,476
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

Damn. I wonder if they'll animate all of that.

__________________
Quote:
Lewis Black
"If it weren’t for my horse, I wouldn’t have spent that year in college."
Jick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:16 AM   #331
Poeman
Banned User
 
Poeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In the town with no name
Posts: 11,318
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

can someone do me a major favor...came back from comic con and feel like catching up on Naruto.

I am on episode 90 of Naruto Shippuden...Can someone let me know what is the filler and what is actually part of the manga from 90 onwards?

Poeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:01 AM   #332
Liam_H
Side-Kick
 
Liam_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
Posts: 8,506
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poeman View Post
can someone do me a major favor...came back from comic con and feel like catching up on Naruto.

I am on episode 90 of Naruto Shippuden...Can someone let me know what is the filler and what is actually part of the manga from 90 onwards?
Watch...(should be correct)

Skip 90-112
Watch 113-143
Skip 144-151
Watch 152-169
Skip 170-171
Watch 172-175
Skip 176-196
Watch 197-222
Skip 223-242
Watch 243-278
Skip 279-281

__________________

Spill


Liam_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:31 AM   #333
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant
 
Jick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Across the burning sands
Posts: 8,476
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

Lots of stuff and explanations. That's how I like a chapter - when it's well availed.
I hope they return to the war in the next chapter.

__________________
Quote:
Lewis Black
"If it weren’t for my horse, I wouldn’t have spent that year in college."
Jick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:17 AM   #334
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 16,400
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

So by all accounts, Kakashi is somewhat responsible in some indirect way of having instigated or allowed two important Uchiha characters to fall into madness and become threats for the entire ninja world? Talk about a bad rep.

Anyone else getting tired of how every good villain is turned out to be some type of sympathetic character who was turned evil because "Life" forced them to due to bad circumstances? It's getting tiring and I think that the author has really taken the edge of a lot of the intimidation and mystique from those memorable villains.

It's like he's trying to give every villain a justifying reason for being evil, which we all know will lead to several episodes of the anime showing long ass monologues with the same usual sad and sappy music playing in the background as that said villain reflects on the events that turned them from being the good person that they once were into the villains that we see today.

herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:56 PM   #335
Lord
All Mighty
 
Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 13,197
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
So by all accounts, Kakashi is somewhat responsible in some indirect way of having instigated or allowed two important Uchiha characters to fall into madness and become threats for the entire ninja world? Talk about a bad rep.

Anyone else getting tired of how every good villain is turned out to be some type of sympathetic character who was turned evil because "Life" forced them to due to bad circumstances? It's getting tiring and I think that the author has really taken the edge of a lot of the intimidation and mystique from those memorable villains.

It's like he's trying to give every villain a justifying reason for being evil, which we all know will lead to several episodes of the anime showing long ass monologues with the same usual sad and sappy music playing in the background as that said villain reflects on the events that turned them from being the good person that they once were into the villains that we see today.
Just wait till you hear the sad story of Orochimaru, a kid that just wanted to ressurrect his mom and dad but ended up killing his pet dog who was also his only friend.

Japanese aparently don't like completelly evil villains, which is why Orochimaru and Aizen haven't been very popular there.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by childeroland View Post
Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
~*SHH SIX*~
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:49 AM   #336
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant
 
Jick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Across the burning sands
Posts: 8,476
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

Is it? I thought Orochimaru and Aizen were among the most popular.

I don't really mind a villain's past being of a good/average guy. Someone is rarely born evil, their mind is corrupted along the way. If he/she remains truly evil in the end, then fine by me. I don't want, for example, Orochimaru helping in the war and becoming a "good" guy, nor do I think it will happen.

__________________
Quote:
Lewis Black
"If it weren’t for my horse, I wouldn’t have spent that year in college."
Jick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:50 PM   #337
colemancxx
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 1
Default Naruto Part 1

Some spoiler if you havent read enough
Tbh, I dont believe this because it havent turned out like this in the manga. To start things off, if the 4th is the masked one then it must mean that he lied to Naruto when he explained to him about his fight with the masked man. Another thing to note is that according to the characters opinion in the manga, the 4th sealed half of the kyuubis chakra inside naruto at birth after having fought the masked man selfproclaimed as madara but we still dont know his real identity of him, the real madara knew the person. At that time, madara should still be dead due to not having been revived yet, which makes it nearly impossible for your idea about the 4th being the akatsukis leader, further more Naruto was supposed according to his wish to make use of the kyuubis chakra and become hokage, as one appreciated by the people around him, now if the 4th as you mentions there would be the leader of akatsuki would want it back just to make use of it himself then that would mean, Naruto would have to die. That Gaara managed to survive were only a one time occassion, Naruto would definitely be dead without any exception if the kyuubi would get taken from him.

Kabuto did never help Sasuke to kill Orochimaru, Orochimaru were already weakened due to the body couldnt handle it anymore, so Sasuke could easily handle Orochimaru with the help of sharingan, later on it came to that Orochimaru still had an ace, however Itachi were the one to give Orochimaru the final blow by sealing him into that national treasured sword which Itachi had. Yes Orochimaru still got his special techinque at other people but his remaining chakra is currently being sought up by Kabuto whos trying to become one with him, or at the very least with his remains.

In the end, what you have mentioned dont seem to be the true end but an alternative end which separates from the real one around the fight between Pain and Naruto. My belief is also that you got this alternative story from some fansite or fan community who couldnt manage to keep on following the original. If you want to sound more reliable then you better provide your real sources instead of directive of some unkown source X.

colemancxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:58 AM   #338
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant
 
Jick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Across the burning sands
Posts: 8,476
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

Damn, no chapter next week!
Just when the flashback ended.

__________________
Quote:
Lewis Black
"If it weren’t for my horse, I wouldn’t have spent that year in college."
Jick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:09 PM   #339
The Apocalypse
Pokeballin'
 
The Apocalypse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,652
Default Re: Naruto Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by colemancxx View Post
Some spoiler if you havent read enough
Tbh, I dont believe this because it havent turned out like this in the manga. To start things off, if the 4th is the masked one then it must mean that he lied to Naruto when he explained to him about his fight with the masked man. Another thing to note is that according to the characters opinion in the manga, the 4th sealed half of the kyuubis chakra inside naruto at birth after having fought the masked man selfproclaimed as madara but we still dont know his real identity of him, the real madara knew the person. At that time, madara should still be dead due to not having been revived yet, which makes it nearly impossible for your idea about the 4th being the akatsukis leader, further more Naruto was supposed according to his wish to make use of the kyuubis chakra and become hokage, as one appreciated by the people around him, now if the 4th as you mentions there would be the leader of akatsuki would want it back just to make use of it himself then that would mean, Naruto would have to die. That Gaara managed to survive were only a one time occassion, Naruto would definitely be dead without any exception if the kyuubi would get taken from him.

Kabuto did never help Sasuke to kill Orochimaru, Orochimaru were already weakened due to the body couldnt handle it anymore, so Sasuke could easily handle Orochimaru with the help of sharingan, later on it came to that Orochimaru still had an ace, however Itachi were the one to give Orochimaru the final blow by sealing him into that national treasured sword which Itachi had. Yes Orochimaru still got his special techinque at other people but his remaining chakra is currently being sought up by Kabuto whos trying to become one with him, or at the very least with his remains.

In the end, what you have mentioned dont seem to be the true end but an alternative end which separates from the real one around the fight between Pain and Naruto. My belief is also that you got this alternative story from some fansite or fan community who couldnt manage to keep on following the original. If you want to sound more reliable then you better provide your real sources instead of directive of some unkown source X.
What?

The Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:35 PM   #340
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant
 
Jick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Across the burning sands
Posts: 8,476
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

When Guy made that hand seal in the penultimate page, I knew that an awesome Hirudora was going to come. I've a feeling he is going to use the eighth gate soon.

__________________
Quote:
Lewis Black
"If it weren’t for my horse, I wouldn’t have spent that year in college."
Jick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:17 PM   #341
Lord
All Mighty
 
Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 13,197
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

This week's chapter was enjoyable, but it seems like the battle is coming to an end sooner than i expected, i have to wonder if Kishi really is in a rush for the final Naruto vs Sasuke

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by childeroland View Post
Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
~*SHH SIX*~
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:13 PM   #342
The Apocalypse
Pokeballin'
 
The Apocalypse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,652
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
This week's chapter was enjoyable, but it seems like the battle is coming to an end sooner than i expected, i have to wonder if Kishi really is in a rush for the final Naruto vs Sasuke
It's going to be a while. They still need to actually beat Obito Madara and the Ten Tails. I feel like Sasuke and Orochimaru will show up at the battlefield with a way to defeat them and we'll learn via flashback where Orochimaru took Sasuke to "show him everything."

The Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:18 PM   #343
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant
 
Jick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Across the burning sands
Posts: 8,476
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

I like that Kishi is not stalling with the fight. In every chapter it feels to me that he is progressing with the battle, instead of dragging it to make it last more.

Loved the Juubi at the end. I wonder why Kakashi doesn't just stay at the other dimension and gives a fatal blow to Tobi whenever he appears there while Naruto is attacking from the outside.
I guess Obito is going to become the Juubi's jinchuuriki, since he is already kinda beaten up. Unless we have Madara doing that.

But if that super Bijuu Dama couldn't destroy the Juubi, then what will? Gai's eight gates?

__________________
Quote:
Lewis Black
"If it weren’t for my horse, I wouldn’t have spent that year in college."
Jick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:24 PM   #344
Lord
All Mighty
 
Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 13,197
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apocalypse View Post
It's going to be a while. They still need to actually beat Obito Madara and the Ten Tails. I feel like Sasuke and Orochimaru will show up at the battlefield with a way to defeat them and we'll learn via flashback where Orochimaru took Sasuke to "show him everything."
Before the flashback Madara had just arrives and the final battle was about to begin with kakashi and Guy vs Obito, while Madara would fight Naruto and Bee. After the flashback is over Guy is all beat up (he seems like a walking corpse) and the fights are ending with Obito seemingly using the moon jutsu next week.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by childeroland View Post
Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
~*SHH SIX*~
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:23 PM   #345
Liam_H
Side-Kick
 
Liam_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
Posts: 8,506
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

If Naruto just Kamehameha the moon, threat is over.

__________________

Spill


Liam_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:03 PM   #346
Marvin
Side-Kick
 
Marvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 16,895
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam_H View Post
If Naruto just Kamehameha the moon, threat is over.
apparently not.

__________________
Stephen Lang for Cable, the most obvious casting in cbm history.
Marvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #347
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant
 
Jick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Across the burning sands
Posts: 8,476
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

I guess Madara could make a new moon with Chibaku Tensei.

__________________
Quote:
Lewis Black
"If it weren’t for my horse, I wouldn’t have spent that year in college."
Jick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #348
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant
 
Jick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Across the burning sands
Posts: 8,476
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

The juubi is uglier than I expected. I think the is more hideous than he is cool.
I have a feeling Hachibi's attack isn't gonna work.

__________________
Quote:
Lewis Black
"If it weren’t for my horse, I wouldn’t have spent that year in college."
Jick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:33 PM   #349
Marvin
Side-Kick
 
Marvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 16,895
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

it won't work all that well cause it's too early in the fight. I would have been great 10 chapters from now.
Very exited to see the 9tail and the gang working together and bickering et all
and very excited to see Kakashi start kicking butt with tobi's powers.
I love that the fox can heal people, I'm sure Gay is going to go 8 gates before this fight is over.

__________________
Stephen Lang for Cable, the most obvious casting in cbm history.
Marvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:22 AM   #350
Lord
All Mighty
 
Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 13,197
Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
So, after some 30 chapters they have finally arrived, don't remember what technique Fuuton Kazekiri no Jutsu was.
I think it's safe to assume that this war will be over by 10-20 chapters

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by childeroland View Post
Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
~*SHH SIX*~
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.