Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Comics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2012, 01:28 PM   #9
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Default Re: The SUPERIOR Spider-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraldeficiency View Post
I hate to break it to you but I think you're wrong when you said...

Because....

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Peter is back, the part I think most people missed from that reveal isn't that ock is just in peter's body but that he has his memories. So really the superior spider-man is still peter parker but with doc ock as well. Sure at the moment ock is the primary personality but I'm betting it'll be peter leaking through that makes ock act heroic and eventually it'll be peter that takes his body back over via mental fight thingy sorta like in 600.
[/QUOTE]

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
That's what I meant. That Peter would regain control of his body. Doc ock won't be in control forever. And yeah, pretty much the same way as cap regained control of his body