The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 01:13 PM   #651
Ultimatehero
Life is infinite

Default Re: SUPERNATURAL Season 8!

I kind of just took it as the actor who played Chuck may have just been busy so they in turn killed him off but also left it open to him returning if things changed...

Old 11-18-2012, 09:40 PM   #652
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
About Chuck, i wonder if he's going to have a bigger role soon.
Man...I hope so! I really want "Chuck" back. I loved the dynamic he brought and the fact that his exit was so mysterious. I also don't agree they have to bring back the same actor. Again, considering how he exited then it would make since to make "Chuck" someone new....maybe "Chuck" could be Chuckina....lol

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:21 PM   #653
Kar
Side-Kick

Wait where did Crowley get the tablet for demons anyway? Did they ever say? We saw how Dick found the last one but where was the demon one and how did he find it?

Or maybe it doesn't matter

Old 11-19-2012, 03:26 PM   #654
Lord
All Mighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama_Shepherd View Post
I don't think Chuck will return, I'd have rather Cas say he flat out does not know at all what happened with Chuck. Cas was temporarily in charge of creation for a short while, he would have known where one little prophet was in Heaven if he were dead.

Considering how *****y Dean is getting for Sam not trying to rescue him, I'm pretty sure they said to Adam that they'd get him. That was about 4 years ago in universe time, and he's still in the Cage and the only effort Dean made was: "You can choose Sam or--" "Sam." "Dude, I didn't even finish. Sam or Adam?" "Sam." "Seriously, you want a second to think or anything? I mean at least Sam is sort of back, but Adam is--" "SAM!" "Fine. Whatever."
If the show ever gets to the planned season 10 then it would be a little annoying if Chuck didn't even return, if he's god then i'm sure his involvement could make the possible last story arc epic.

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Old 11-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #655
Ken-Kaniff
Blue Steel!

Exclamation Re: SUPERNATURAL Season 8!

Just something for the Bobby/Jim Beaver fans, he will starr in Dexter soon as Clint McKay (a relative of Hannah for those who followed the show, father maybe?):

Old 11-20-2012, 07:33 PM   #656
DarkSovereignty
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

found this posted on facebook, thought it was sufficiently awesome.
http://alicexz.deviantart.com/#/d5lpjsu

To alot of people, especially kids my age who grew up in Bush's America, TDK is kind of like our Woodstock. I'm not an idiot.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:34 AM   #657
Ken-Kaniff
Blue Steel!

Th Confused Re: SUPERNATURAL Season 8!

WTF no episode ?!?

Old 11-22-2012, 11:40 AM   #658
Maximus One
Oddball

Woah! Bobby on Dexter! Awesome

Old 11-23-2012, 01:56 PM   #659
1steggy
New User - Level 0

Well I have my own theory about what happened to Chuck and why he excited the way he did in season 5.

here it is: Chuck was a prophet who was made to do a particular task, in this case document the apocalypse and sam and dean, at the end of season 5 he had completed his task and so may have been automatically granted access to heaven without needing to die, kind of like Jesus ascending to heaven. (This also still leaves the possibility of Chuck coming back)

That in turn left he prophet spot open for Kevin, who has the task of translating and keeping safe the tablets Metatron wrote. After his task is done he may also ascend to heaven (go there with out dying)

As for Naomi, she could be the Heaven version CIA/MI5 and so could be working for Metatron (who is the highest ranking angel of all as he is right hand man of God, unlike Michael) and so Naomi is relaying orders from Metatron to Cas. This could be to prepare for the arrival of God (he may want to make a big entrance, you never know) or could be to make sure demons dont inherit the Earth after all angels hate them more than humans.

And God could be arriving to sort out the apocalypse cock-up. He wrote it out and said it will happen like this, then it didnt, so he might be returning to correct it or see how this plays out (god knows everything because he planned it all, he didnt plan this part so maybe intrigued to see what happens)

Comments appreciated.

Old 11-24-2012, 06:22 AM   #660
Llama_Shepherd
World's Finest

Rob Benedict confirmed a while ago that Eric Kripke intended Chuck to be God. So as far as I am concerned he was God. He disappeared to parts unknown, and continues to live the life he led before the whole Apocalypse storylines.

Old 11-24-2012, 01:20 PM   #661
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlegend View Post
To me, at least, this episode confirmed that Chuck was God in a very subtle manner. Cas has no idea what happened to him. The guy just up and disappeared, and the Prophet powers passed on.
I will explain my opinion on this below, but chuck was god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut View Post
That was the best scene of the season so far. It was great seeing Crowley **** his pants for once. I am ready for Castiel to finish him off for good
It was nice to see Cas like this again. It really was. I was tired of the loopy one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimatehero View Post
I kind of just took it as the actor who played Chuck may have just been busy so they in turn killed him off but also left it open to him returning if things changed...
The show was intended to run 5 seasons. It was. At the ened of season 5, we see chuck, as we all remember. The scraggly looking guy, and heavy sloppy clothes. Now, his beard is trimmed, he is clean, in all white, and then vanishes.

ALSO, if you guys don't remember, when they talked to the angel Joshua, they asked him where god is, do you remember his response? "On Earth"

Chuck was god for all intent and purpous, and it is good that they brought him back up. I have been saying it since season 6, Chuck will appear in the very last episode of this show, as god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama_Shepherd View Post
Rob Benedict confirmed a while ago that Eric Kripke intended Chuck to be God. So as far as I am concerned he was God. He disappeared to parts unknown, and continues to live the life he led before the whole Apocalypse storylines.
exactly

Old 11-24-2012, 05:46 PM   #662
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

What I'm hoping is that Cas, Dean and Sam realize Chuck is God. I'd like to see him in a few more episdes before the end, but I definitely want to see him again.

Also, quick question. I think I missed it, but did Crowley kill the angel dressed like the pizza boy?

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:33 PM   #663
S. Grundy
Side-Kick

I don't know, I prefer the ambiguity of it, not everything needs to be answered. And while I like Chuck, I'm okay if his character never pops up again, his story is pretty much done in my view.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:13 PM   #664
Kar
Side-Kick

I really like my idea of Death being God, but Chuck's cool too.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #665
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar View Post
You do know Death said he would reap God so he being God isn't possible

Old 11-26-2012, 07:27 PM   #666
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Maybe one day, Death is going to reap himself!

Old 11-27-2012, 01:30 PM   #667
Ken-Kaniff
Blue Steel!

Quote:
I don't..

So many funny theories on the forum, seriously. I think the boys' least concern now is if Chuck is God or not! Even if they suddenly find it out to be like that, how will they find him since he does NOT want to be found lol?

As for Samandriel, I wonder why didn't Castiel saved his butt...

Old 11-27-2012, 05:02 PM   #668
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

From my view, Chuck was not used as effectively as he could have been used

Old 11-28-2012, 04:53 PM   #669
Kar
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
You do know Death said he would reap God so he being God isn't possible
I know but I always figured it could've been a lie to not blow his cover. I mean he basically can do everything. He made an eclipse, can take and give life, doesn't need the ring to keep him on Earth...I know its farfetched but it'd be cool.

Old 11-28-2012, 05:01 PM   #670
The Question
Objectivism doesn't work.

Quote:
I know but I always figured it could've been a lie to not blow his cover. I mean he basically can do everything. He made an eclipse, can take and give life, doesn't need the ring to keep him on Earth...I know its farfetched but it'd be cool.
I don't see why that would turn out to be the case. The implication at the end of Swan Song is that Chuck was God. I don't see why they'd do that and then turn around and make it mean nothing at all.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 11-28-2012, 06:03 PM   #671
S. Grundy
Side-Kick

Death is Death, nothing more nothing less.

Old 11-28-2012, 06:32 PM   #672
Kar
Side-Kick

I just said I like MY idea of Death possibly being God and how it could work. I'm not saying this is exactly what it is.

Old 11-28-2012, 08:24 PM   #673
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

oh man, tonight episode is so funny!!

It's wabbit season

Kitty call Cass a dumb ass

Last edited by Morg; 11-28-2012 at 08:27 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:27 PM   #674
O'Haire
Awesome

at the cat calling Cas a dumbass.

Old 11-28-2012, 08:31 PM   #675
Donut
Side-Kick

Cass is a terrible hunter

Closed Thread