The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 01:38 AM   #276
Spiderdevil
Side-Kick
 
Spiderdevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,292
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
They can definitely know it's Peter Parker, but it's smarter for OsCorp to just have NYPD know that this vigilante is stealing their biocable to use without revealing that Parker is Spider-Man.
It will be awesome if they use that in the movie

Norman deduces Spidey's identity by tracing the biocable Peter keeps buying

Spiderdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:40 AM   #277
Spiderdevil
Side-Kick
 
Spiderdevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,292
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
Imo, this scene gets the same reaction from me as in Spider-Man 3 when, after saving Gwen Stacy from falling, Spider-Man just left without caring about the debris. In this, I feel that Spider-Man should've stayed, otherwise, how the hell will the NYPD/other will try to get any civilians out of their vehicles while dangling off the bridge by webbing? For someone who seemed to care about doing more than being on some vendetta now, he didn't seem to care after saving only one boy.
Others ran away,scared of the Lizard.We saw that happening

Spiderdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:55 AM   #278
SpiderMarvelite
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Oscorp
Posts: 1,965
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Great discussion guys, great thoughts I loved reading the posts.

SpiderMarvelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:28 AM   #279
Oscorp
Side-Kick
 
Oscorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8,479
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Not everything needs to be shown and explained for you in a film. That would ruin the flow and fun. Oscorp suing Spidey for stealing the bio cable? They probably won't even know that it's their product he's using. Their product was shown to be used as a cable to pull heavy things etc. I don't think they'd come to the conclusion that it's their product Spidey is chosing to swing with.

Though it WOULD have been much better if he created the web formula on his own instead, but this whole legal stuff is reaching for it if you ask me.

Then we have the bridge scene people are complaining about. I can see what you mean, but there's no way it would be fun to watch Spidey go through every car just because "that would make most sense". If he'd done that, the same people would complain that it was unnecessary and so on. Not every single thing needs (and should) be shown on camera. Sometimes a film requires the viewer to imaginate some on his/her own.

It's like in The Dark Knight Rises. I've heard complaints where people say "How the heck did Bruce get back to Gotham??". And that is a much bigger thing than any of you guys are complaining about in ASM imo. Yet I don't care to bother that much about it, because I just have to assume that he got there somehow, I have to use my imagination a bit. I don't need to see how he got there, all I need to know is that somehow he did. Sure, some things are done sloppy in films that should be more clear etc. but things like these are reaching for it, for the sake of it.

__________________
Yeah they should just cancel the films and not even bother and spend the budget on building a giant statue of toby macguire instead!
-BRAB

"it's ****ing terrible. it's twilight ********."
-Levitikuz' friend, as told to Levitikuz' friend's date, about TASM.
Oscorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:03 AM   #280
Thwip!
Side-Kick
 
Thwip!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Carlow, Ireland
Posts: 1,574
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLightning View Post
Then why bother to save the cars while a giant Lizard is rampaging somewhere else?

I don't remember well, but maybe that scene should have been a little longer.
Because it's better to be safe than sorry, plain as that

__________________
My Deviantart
Thwip! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:27 AM   #281
AF3619
WOOO!
 
AF3619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: México
Posts: 6,281
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
There's no way of assuming the police would immediately start shooting if Spidey is getting civilians out of vehicles that are hanging off the bridge. Would be kinda careless to shoot at someone trying to help people get out.
hmmm.....is not like before someone tried to arrest him because they thought he did was the one doing the crime but shot first before any explanation ......

__________________
avvy by Kane52630
"-On belif of the fair people of New York city and real rhinos everywhere i ask you to put your mechanized paws in the air
-[Over the top russian accent] NEVER!, I CRUSH YOU, I KILL YOU, I DESTROY YOU
-You want me to come there so you can kill me?
-YES
-I´ll be right there"
AF3619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:31 AM   #282
AF3619
WOOO!
 
AF3619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: México
Posts: 6,281
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
Not everything needs to be shown and explained for you in a film. That would ruin the flow and fun. Oscorp suing Spidey for stealing the bio cable? They probably won't even know that it's their product he's using. Their product was shown to be used as a cable to pull heavy things etc. I don't think they'd come to the conclusion that it's their product Spidey is chosing to swing with.

Though it WOULD have been much better if he created the web formula on his own instead, but this whole legal stuff is reaching for it if you ask me.

Then we have the bridge scene people are complaining about. I can see what you mean, but there's no way it would be fun to watch Spidey go through every car just because "that would make most sense". If he'd done that, the same people would complain that it was unnecessary and so on. Not every single thing needs (and should) be shown on camera. Sometimes a film requires the viewer to imaginate some on his/her own.

It's like in The Dark Knight Rises. I've heard complaints where people say "How the heck did Bruce get back to Gotham??". And that is a much bigger thing than any of you guys are complaining about in ASM imo. Yet I don't care to bother that much about it, because I just have to assume that he got there somehow, I have to use my imagination a bit. I don't need to see how he got there, all I need to know is that somehow he did. Sure, some things are done sloppy in films that should be more clear etc. but things like these are reaching for it, for the sake of it.
THIS!

__________________
avvy by Kane52630
"-On belif of the fair people of New York city and real rhinos everywhere i ask you to put your mechanized paws in the air
-[Over the top russian accent] NEVER!, I CRUSH YOU, I KILL YOU, I DESTROY YOU
-You want me to come there so you can kill me?
-YES
-I´ll be right there"
AF3619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:01 AM   #283
Spiderdevil
Side-Kick
 
Spiderdevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,292
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Or simply assume that he was immature

He is still in his learning phase and learn these things slowly

Spiderdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:06 AM   #284
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderdevil View Post
It will be awesome if they use that in the movie

Norman deduces Spidey's identity by tracing the biocable Peter keeps buying
There ya go, you finally got my point, haha.

I think it would be nice to do this as it would be very "outside the box" and it would be....dun, dun, dun...logical thinking in a CBM, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderdevil View Post
Others ran away,scared of the Lizard.We saw that happening
There could be many others that were knocked out such as Dr. Ratha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
Not everything needs to be shown and explained for you in a film. That would ruin the flow and fun. Oscorp suing Spidey for stealing the bio cable? They probably won't even know that it's their product he's using. Their product was shown to be used as a cable to pull heavy things etc. I don't think they'd come to the conclusion that it's their product Spidey is chosing to swing with.

Though it WOULD have been much better if he created the web formula on his own instead, but this whole legal stuff is reaching for it if you ask me.
The "legal stuff" would be something new we haven't seen and actually show that people are having a watchful eye over their company such as Coleman Reese in TDK, but the idea would be only expanded on and actually be better than how TDK did it(yes, yes, I said an idea of TDK could be better).

Quote:
Then we have the bridge scene people are complaining about. I can see what you mean, but there's no way it would be fun to watch Spidey go through every car just because "that would make most sense". If he'd done that, the same people would complain that it was unnecessary and so on. Not every single thing needs (and should) be shown on camera. Sometimes a film requires the viewer to imaginate some on his/her own.
If you can see what I mean, then that's that. If there's a hint of what could have been, then it's open for discussion on what could have been, imo.

Quote:
It's like in The Dark Knight Rises. I've heard complaints where people say "How the heck did Bruce get back to Gotham??". And that is a much bigger thing than any of you guys are complaining about in ASM imo. Yet I don't care to bother that much about it, because I just have to assume that he got there somehow, I have to use my imagination a bit. I don't need to see how he got there, all I need to know is that somehow he did. Sure, some things are done sloppy in films that should be more clear etc. but things like these are reaching for it, for the sake of it.
But still, even when I say "Bruce Wayne had two months to return, so it's possible for him to get to Gotham any which way he could possibly find", I am still open in talking about how some view it silly that we never see how Bruce exactly got back to Gotham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF3619 View Post
hmmm.....is not like before someone tried to arrest him because they thought he did was the one doing the crime but shot first before any explanation ......
Except for that moment, Spidey wasn't helping anyone escape their vehicles. As I said, it would be careless to shoot Spidey while he's helping others escape. In that scene you're talking about, did Spidey have a child beside him? Lol.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:45 PM   #285
UltimateWebhead
Black's the new Red&Blue
 
UltimateWebhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 8,757
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
And with the case of Dr. Ratha...they could be knocked out and not scream for help, lol. I just see the scene as the way I view that crane scene in Spider-Man 3. Spidey should have done more than what we see in the scene, and he didn't.
There's no proof that the other cars were occupied. You can assume that they were just as much as I can say that they weren't. It clearly showed people getting out of their cars and running down the bridge away from the Lizard. No one was screaming for help other than the man with his kid trapped. With the police now on scene there's no reason for Spidey to stick around. The scene did a good job of getting the point across about Peter learning he needs to use his powers to help people, just as Ben told him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Who? View Post
It seems to me that some people are just looking for reasons to hate on the film. First, Peter is "dumb" because they think he bought the web fluid directly from Oscorp...and now since the film doesnt explicitly show the cars to be empty, people are automatically thinking theyre full of senior citizens and children, whom spidey irresponsibly leaves to hang for their lives. Has ANYONE thought of this: if Webb intended for there to be more people that needed Spideys immediate help, that he would have shown Spidey saving them? If there were more innocent people who needed immediate aid, and Spidey didn't help them, that would totally undermine the entire point of the scene, which is Peter realizing that e needs to use his powers to help people instead of getting revenge.

And not grabbing Ratha doesn't really count (he already saved him by webbing the car) because he's a villan and we're either supposed to assume that he died in the fall, or that his fate is intentionally not shown. But based on the deleted footage we know at one point he was meant to have lived, which means that Spidey left knowing the police were able to retrieve Ratha.

All that being said, one could always argue that any other people being saved happened off camera, and that the kid was just the focus. *shrugs*
Totally agree.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy J View Post
The little boy was the focus of that scene. They showed him being saved, and then cut to him swinging away. The obvious implication was that the people in the other cars (if there were any) got saved through other means.
He didn't let them dangle and fall into the river because the film did not address his webbing dissolving after an hour. As a matter of fact I'd argue that the whole '1 hour' time limit from the comics was not carried over into this movie for a good bit of reasons.
I also don't know how we're saying he was 'stronger' in the Raimi film when we have next to nothing to compare that to.
Just because he didn't perform feats of strength like he did in the previous trilogy doesn't mean the character isn't capable of it, just that there was no need to demonstrate the ability to do so in this film. They are definitely focusing more on his agility and speed, but there's not a conscious attempt on their part to downplay the character's tremendous strength.
It's difficult to compare the whole 'strength' thing between the two versions because of only the one film from Webb. I don't think they're downplaying it either as you say but they've definitely shown how fast he can be. After this one movie, Webb's Spidey appears to be much faster than Raimi's but he's got a lot to do to show that he can be stronger than Raimi's...stopping a brakeless train...yeah, that's gonna be difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
There's no way of assuming the police would immediately start shooting if Spidey is getting civilians out of vehicles that are hanging off the bridge. Would be kinda careless to shoot at someone trying to help people get out.
Unless of course they assume that Spidey is the one that threw the cars off the bridge and is now attacking the people inside and not trying to save them. Spider-man has a bad reputation with the police so it's easy to say they'd think he was doing something to cause harm. Police are human and bound to make mistakes. Just like that cop that opened fire on Spidey and could have hit the car thief or the one that shot Spidey in the leg after Stacy told them to not shoot. There's a lot of commotion and confusion on the bridge so I could see some people on the bridge yelling to the police that Spider-man was trying to hurt someone and they would open fire.

UltimateWebhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:22 PM   #286
AF3619
WOOO!
 
AF3619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: México
Posts: 6,281
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Unless of course they assume that Spidey is the one that threw the cars off the bridge and is now attacking the people inside and not trying to save them. Spider-man has a bad reputation with the police so it's easy to say they'd think he was doing something to cause harm. Police are human and bound to make mistakes. Just like that cop that opened fire on Spidey and could have hit the car thief or the one that shot Spidey in the leg after Stacy told them to not shoot. There's a lot of commotion and confusion on the bridge so I could see some people on the bridge yelling to the police that Spider-man was trying to hurt someone and they would open fire.
exactly well the first part most
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
Except for that moment, Spidey wasn't helping anyone escape their vehicles. As I said, it would be careless to shoot Spidey while he's helping others escape. In that scene you're talking about, did Spidey have a child beside him? Lol.
Spidey just brought Jack to his dad when the police arrived, and he just saved him but the police would´ve thought spiderman did it because lizard left the scene

__________________
avvy by Kane52630
"-On belif of the fair people of New York city and real rhinos everywhere i ask you to put your mechanized paws in the air
-[Over the top russian accent] NEVER!, I CRUSH YOU, I KILL YOU, I DESTROY YOU
-You want me to come there so you can kill me?
-YES
-I´ll be right there"

Last edited by AF3619; 11-23-2012 at 05:25 PM.
AF3619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #287
SpiderMarvelite
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Oscorp
Posts: 1,965
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Try use a little thing called: Imagination.

It gets boring if we see what happened, the scene would have been to long and would have taken us out of 'Spider-Man".

You could guess that they climbed out of the cars, or the rescue team came and saved them they didn't fall and die.

If they did die, it would have said it on the news Peter was watching.

SpiderMarvelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:12 PM   #288
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateWebhead View Post
There's no proof that the other cars were occupied. You can assume that they were just as much as I can say that they weren't. It clearly showed people getting out of their cars and running down the bridge away from the Lizard. No one was screaming for help other than the man with his kid trapped. With the police now on scene there's no reason for Spidey to stick around. The scene did a good job of getting the point across about Peter learning he needs to use his powers to help people, just as Ben told him.
There is at least proof that one other vehicle was occupied with Dr. Ratha in there who was knocked out, so one could say other vehicles had people still in them as well. That's all my point is.

Quote:
It's difficult to compare the whole 'strength' thing between the two versions because of only the one film from Webb. I don't think they're downplaying it either as you say but they've definitely shown how fast he can be. After this one movie, Webb's Spidey appears to be much faster than Raimi's but he's got a lot to do to show that he can be stronger than Raimi's...stopping a brakeless train...yeah, that's gonna be difficult.
I think it's fair to match up the strength levels already as Raimi's first film, he held unto a cable car while also webbed unto the bottom of the bridge, while in Webb's film, nothing really showed off any immense strength but rather showed off Spidey's quickness and agility. I believe it was even rumored once that Webb was always going to have a faster Spider-Man, but not be as strong as Raimi's version and we sorta see the difference already with Raimi's version being much stronger while Webb's version is much more faster.

Quote:
Unless of course they assume that Spidey is the one that threw the cars off the bridge and is now attacking the people inside and not trying to save them. Spider-man has a bad reputation with the police so it's easy to say they'd think he was doing something to cause harm. Police are human and bound to make mistakes. Just like that cop that opened fire on Spidey and could have hit the car thief or the one that shot Spidey in the leg after Stacy told them to not shoot. There's a lot of commotion and confusion on the bridge so I could see some people on the bridge yelling to the police that Spider-man was trying to hurt someone and they would open fire.
I think the assumption is clear that the police thought Spidey was somehow or at least partially responsible to have a warrant for his arrest the very next day, but still, I don't see how they'd open fire if Spidey was helping civilians. We'll never know though since that scene wasn't expanded on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderMarvelite View Post
Try use a little thing called: Imagination.

It gets boring if we see what happened, the scene would have been to long and would have taken us out of 'Spider-Man".

You could guess that they climbed out of the cars, or the rescue team came and saved them they didn't fall and die.

If they did die, it would have said it on the news Peter was watching.
Oh, don't worry. My use of imagination makes TAS-M a whole lot better than what it actually was

But in all seriousness, it definitely does come to imagination, such as I could indeed imagine that there were other people inside their vehicles dangling off the bridge that Spidey didn't bother to rescue, ala Dr. Ratha.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:23 PM   #289
AF3619
WOOO!
 
AF3619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: México
Posts: 6,281
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
But in all seriousness, it definitely does come to imagination, such as I could indeed imagine that there were other people inside their vehicles dangling off the bridge that Spidey didn't bother to rescue, ala Dr. Ratha.
is not because he didn´t bothered , he knew the police was comming and they arrived just right after he saved jack, he couldn´t stay because the police would´ve thought he did it and they did!, even if someone said he wasn´t responsable they would´ve asked him to go with them for interrogation, so he left because they knew the help was in the way

__________________
avvy by Kane52630
"-On belif of the fair people of New York city and real rhinos everywhere i ask you to put your mechanized paws in the air
-[Over the top russian accent] NEVER!, I CRUSH YOU, I KILL YOU, I DESTROY YOU
-You want me to come there so you can kill me?
-YES
-I´ll be right there"

Last edited by AF3619; 11-23-2012 at 09:29 PM.
AF3619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:35 PM   #290
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Didn't know Spider-Man was the type to listen to the police, lol. They could ask all they wanted, haha.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:45 PM   #291
AF3619
WOOO!
 
AF3619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: México
Posts: 6,281
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
Didn't know Spider-Man was the type to listen to the police, lol. They could ask all they wanted, haha.
so, if he stayed what would´ve happened? they arrive find spiderman (a wanted man)in a the bridge and cars hanging from it, who would they arrest? and if they ask anything the first thing would´ve done is try to arrest spidey so he would´ve left anyway...lol

__________________
avvy by Kane52630
"-On belif of the fair people of New York city and real rhinos everywhere i ask you to put your mechanized paws in the air
-[Over the top russian accent] NEVER!, I CRUSH YOU, I KILL YOU, I DESTROY YOU
-You want me to come there so you can kill me?
-YES
-I´ll be right there"
AF3619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:28 AM   #292
Spiderdevil
Side-Kick
 
Spiderdevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,292
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

They didnt show him saving other people because the focus of the moment was his saving a kid and then seeing the father-son and remembering the father he never had.Webb wanted to focus on the orphan aspect on Peter Parker,showing anything other than that would have ruined the moment

These things happen all the time,like how they didnt show Batman go back up to deal with Joker and his thugs after he saved Rachel from falling in TDK
I mean that was more dangerous,the cars would probably just hang there and the police will get them out anyway but the Joker can kill people

I am not nitpicking on TDK,just showing how not everything needs to be shown

Spiderdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:04 AM   #293
Oscorp
Side-Kick
 
Oscorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8,479
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderdevil View Post
They didnt show him saving other people because the focus of the moment was his saving a kid and then seeing the father-son and remembering the father he never had.Webb wanted to focus on the orphan aspect on Peter Parker,showing anything other than that would have ruined the moment

These things happen all the time,like how they didnt show Batman go back up to deal with Joker and his thugs after he saved Rachel from falling in TDK
I mean that was more dangerous,the cars would probably just hang there and the police will get them out anyway but the Joker can kill people

I am not nitpicking on TDK,just showing how not everything needs to be shown
Very good points!

__________________
Yeah they should just cancel the films and not even bother and spend the budget on building a giant statue of toby macguire instead!
-BRAB

"it's ****ing terrible. it's twilight ********."
-Levitikuz' friend, as told to Levitikuz' friend's date, about TASM.
Oscorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:02 AM   #294
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF3619 View Post
so, if he stayed what would´ve happened? they arrive find spiderman (a wanted man)in a the bridge and cars hanging from it, who would they arrest? and if they ask anything the first thing would´ve done is try to arrest spidey so he would´ve left anyway...lol
So...Spidey isn't fast enough to save any other civilians before the police actually reached the bridge?

I just find that we could've seen more. Heck, we could've even saw Spidey save Dr. Ratha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderdevil View Post
They didnt show him saving other people because the focus of the moment was his saving a kid and then seeing the father-son and remembering the father he never had.Webb wanted to focus on the orphan aspect on Peter Parker,showing anything other than that would have ruined the moment

These things happen all the time,like how they didnt show Batman go back up to deal with Joker and his thugs after he saved Rachel from falling in TDK
I mean that was more dangerous,the cars would probably just hang there and the police will get them out anyway but the Joker can kill people

I am not nitpicking on TDK,just showing how not everything needs to be shown
Lol, you forget the difference in that Joker only wanted to kill Harvey Dent, thus he had no reason to kill anyone else, while we aren't given a real reason, except for assumptions from fans, on why Spidey only saved the kid when we at least saw Dr. Ratha in his vehicle.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:43 PM   #295
Web face
Side-Kick
 
Web face's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,765
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
Lol, you forget the difference in that Joker only wanted to kill Harvey Dent, thus he had no reason to kill anyone else, while we aren't given a real reason, except for assumptions from fans, on why Spidey only saved the kid when we at least saw Dr. Ratha in his vehicle.
How would you know that Joker wouldn't kill anyone else? I mean he shot the driver of a truck when he probably didn't need to because we saw that he could take on a cop that was slightly bigger than him right after he got the **** beaten out of him by batman. Whose to say that Joker wouldn't kill someone for the fun of it and to piss off Batman?

Also, I know I asked this before, but I didn't get an answer so I'll just say it again. Did we actually see Spider-man leave the bridge?

Web face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:46 PM   #296
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Web face View Post
How would you know that Joker wouldn't kill anyone else? I mean he shot the driver of a truck when he probably didn't need to because we saw that he could take on a cop that was slightly bigger than him right after he got the **** beaten out of him by batman. Whose to say that Joker wouldn't kill someone for the fun of it and to piss off Batman?
The driver of the 'Slaughterhouse' truck? Is that what you're speaking of? Because the driver was already dead, Joker didn't shoot him, so I don't know what exactly your point is.

But, no, Joker wasn't going to do anything else. His plan at that moment was simple, the three people he targeted and only them: Commissioner Loeb, Harvey Dent and that one judge.

Quote:
Also, I know I asked this before, but I didn't get an answer so I'll just say it again. Did we actually see Spider-man leave the bridge?
Didn't see the question before, but yes, we saw Spider-Man leave.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:57 PM   #297
Web face
Side-Kick
 
Web face's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,765
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
The driver of the 'Slaughterhouse' truck? Is that what you're speaking of? Because the driver was already dead, Joker didn't shoot him, so I don't know what exactly your point is.
Oh wait, I screwed that up lol. I was remembering thing backwards. I was thinking of the scene where joker was driving, someone starts speaking to him and just pulls out a shotgun and nails him in the face. Well with my made up scene, the point that I was trying to make was that Joker wasn't afraid to kill random people but since that didn't happen, I'm not quite sure what my point is either.
Quote:
Didn't see the question before, but yes, we saw Spider-Man leave.
Leave the bridge all together or did we just see him swing out of sight?

Web face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #298
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

We see him make a swing...I believe...don't know, it's been a couple of months since I saw it last.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:28 PM   #299
Web face
Side-Kick
 
Web face's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,765
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
We see him make a swing...I believe...don't know, it's been a couple of months since I saw it last.
Yeah I haven't seen in it a while either, actually I only saw it once in theaters. Basically, the point that I am trying to make about him swinging away is that he could be swinging to another car. That doesn't agree with other theories like him leaving because the cops were there though.

Web face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:32 PM   #300
AnneFan
Hathaway #1
 
AnneFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 14,133
Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
Didn't see the question before, but yes, we saw Spider-Man leave.
Yes, we see him swing away under the bridge.

__________________
I dreamed a dream and "it came true."
- Anne Hathaway, actress in a supporting role winner 2013 Oscars.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy - Alice 2
AnneFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.