Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2012, 05:04 PM   #11
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
no sorry, I've not seen anything that looks like a big elf, so it seems like he's not there, so he must be up to other things on behalf of Malekith (and I'm not speculating what or why, just noting he doesn't appear to be there in either incarnation, even if he was there as Algrim seems like he should have stepped in to help Malekith with Thor some in those scenes)

AAA tweeted once or twice as having a tough week playing Kurse in November mainly but that appeared to be all indoor filming. I wonder if he is borrowing Mark's CGI pajamas.

I agree. Can we be for sure that that thor and malekith fight is at the end of the movie? Even if not, who's to say they won't film scenes after, that take place before that? See what I mean? Maybe Algrim is "dead" at the time of the thor and malekith fight. And Kurse fights thor somewhere else. Maybe they filmed thor fighting kurse already, but that scene will be inserted deeper into the film possibly?