The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-World

Old 10-28-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
Hordakfan
Side-Kick

Default Can anyone compare Jubilee to Robin, Wolverine to Lobo and Storm to Wonder-Woman?

I mean they all fought except for Robin and Jubilee who agree not to hurt each other in DC vs. Marvel.

I mean does Jubilee, Wolverine and Storm compare to the characters they fought and are similar? and wasn't it cute when Jubilee and Robin fell in love?

Hordakfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:13 AM   #2
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Can anyone compare Jubilee to Robin, Wolverine to Lobo and Storm to Wonder-Woman?

Odd question.

"Kill me before I kill someone else" - X3
"Where else would I be?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
newwaveboy87
automatic systematic

Default Re: Can anyone compare Jubilee to Robin, Wolverine to Lobo and Storm to Wonder-Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordakfan View Post
I mean they all fought except for Robin and Jubilee who agree not to hurt each other in DC vs. Marvel.

I mean does Jubilee, Wolverine and Storm compare to the characters they fought and are similar? and wasn't it cute when Jubilee and Robin fell in love?
Wolverine and Lobo both have that outlaw mentality. They're ferocious fighters prone to swearing, drinking, smoking, womanizing and generally being wild party boy types. They also have a tendency to jump into a situation and ask questions once the mutilation is done.

Storm and Wonder Woman both have that regal, goddess bearing and personality. They're both skilled hand-to-hand fighters, and not afraid to harm or kill if the situation absolutely requires it.

Jubilee and Robin are teenaged sidekicks to bigger and badder heroes. (Although trying to compare Batman and Wolverine to each other doesn't work. And neither did comparing Captain America and Batman.) Robin (several versions of him, in fact) was once prone to quips and smart-alecky comments, much like Jubilee. Although you'd think Jubilee would've put up a better fight since Wolverine taught her everything he knew...

That's my best shot at it. I always found those fights to be logical.

As I go deep into the funnel of love

Tumblr

Liz Lemon is my spirit animal
newwaveboy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #4
Hordakfan
Side-Kick

Afterall many Marvel fans have debated on who is the true answer of Marvel's own Robin on either Jubilee or Bucky but both are inspired by Robin.

You gotta admit both Lobo and Wolverine are cool as hell characters who take no prisoners.

Hordakfan is offline   Reply With Quote