Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #11
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated

Default Re: Jamie Foxx IS Electro - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
they are really using electro. wow that just dumb and boring

so we have till wait till the third movie, to see the goblin and the possible death of gwen

yeah that makes sense, when the cast stone i said they wouldnt have the balls to kill gwen off and its looking more likely
So using Electro is dumb and boring? To each his own. And just because Electro is confirmed doesn't mean Green Goblin won't make an appearance at the end of the film.

If Goblin does make an appearance, I want it to be a surprise. Sony will probably give it away in the trailers/tv spots though. argh...

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"