The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Politics

View Poll Results: Conspiracies? Fun or Frightening?
Fun 4 40.00%
Frightening 4 40.00%
Ignorance is Bliss 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2012, 09:20 AM   #626
Schlosser85
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Discussion: Conspiracies and Cover Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime_ View Post
Here's a conspiracy people like:

WBC is basically just a bunch of Lawyers who figured out they can get rich by picketing funerals and then suing people who attack them. It's all a giant con (this is true as far as I can tell).
This one is kind of a "no ****, Sherlock".

Two wrongs just make something more wrong.

Movie Review Site:
Schlosser85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:28 AM   #627
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

The global pedophile ring has a lot of scary truth to it.

I'm utterly convinced at this point Scientology is just a child sex trafficking ring.

That's why Katie Holmes got Suri out of there.

South Park's Super Adventure Club is basically a parody of Scientology supposedly.

Optimus_Prime_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:20 PM   #628
Schlosser85
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

I think Scientology was started because L. Ron Hubbard was an untalented hack with no imagination who couldn't write a sci-fi novel to save his life so he adapted his bad sci-fi novel into a religion to make millions that way (he made no secret of his motives being $$$), and for some reason some idiots took it seriously.

I think the hierarchy is aimed at bilking people out of their money, the same as televangelists, 700 Club, Pat Robertson, etc. It's purely about $$$ to them, IMO, and IMO they're an organized con ring the same as Robertson's 700 Club and televangelism in general.

Why people like Tom Cruise devote themselves to it, I have no idea.

Movie Review Site:
Old 12-02-2012, 12:23 PM   #629
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

The Beatles conspiracies are the funny ones

Hawkingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:11 PM   #630
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlosser85 View Post
I think Scientology was started because L. Ron Hubbard was an untalented hack with no imagination who couldn't write a sci-fi novel to save his life so he adapted his bad sci-fi novel into a religion to make millions that way (he made no secret of his motives being $$$), and for some reason some idiots took it seriously.

I think the hierarchy is aimed at bilking people out of their money, the same as televangelists, 700 Club, Pat Robertson, etc. It's purely about $$$ to them, IMO, and IMO they're an organized con ring the same as Robertson's 700 Club and televangelism in general.

Why people like Tom Cruise devote themselves to it, I have no idea.
Well there's a lot of rumors about L. Ron Hubbard being a sex trafficker

See Kinsey's research wasn't, um, scientifically sound. He was gay, or polyamory himself and was in corespondent with a pedophile violently molesting his daughter. Some claim he partook although its hard to find real evidence of that. What he did do was write him back very cooly, as you do to a dangerous pedophile, and not notify the police. Kind of Joey-Pa-ish. Also he interviews a lot of prostitutes and sexual offenders so he hardly chose "average Americans".

He really pushed his legislation and caused a rolling back of many good sex laws. Reducing rape sentences, reducing incest laws, reducing age of consent, reduced prison time for pedophiles because he said "they were not likely to repeat".

Shame all that anecdotal research was false.

The CDC tracks human sexual behavior to study STD rates. Secondly it's actually revealed (a mathematical certainty) that men and women engage in heterosexual sex at a fairy conservative rate, which far less sex partners than reported. Most people lie to sound interesting.

So as a result its much harder to prosecute pedophiles now.

Moreover most victims just never come forward because of the laws lax treatment.

It would explain a lot too...

Bohemian Grove being "faggy".

Large scale Catholic Church pedophile scandal.

Proven Nazi pedophile scandal.

Large scale sex trafficking in Thailand.

All the allegations in Hollywood, and arrests.

The fact that most civilations in history that were Imperial in nature fell prey to pedophilia, usually prompted there decline.

The film that was removed from air that linked HW Bush to a pedophilia ring.

I mean don't get me wrong. I think some of it goes too far with mind control, Illumantis. But could power be co-opted by pederasti. Well it has happened before. Like a lot.

Old 12-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #631
moviedoors
Side-Kick

Quote:
The fact that most civilations in history that were Imperial in nature fell prey to pedophilia, usually prompted there decline.
My skeptic flag just went up. That sounds like a vast oversimplification.

Last edited by moviedoors; 12-02-2012 at 05:35 PM.
moviedoors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:50 PM   #632
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviedoors View Post
My skeptic flag just went up. That sounds like an vast oversimplification.
It's hard to say most, but at least we have notable nations. Rome, Athens, Sodom, and so on. There definitely seems to be truth to that Conspiracy of Silence.

Old 12-02-2012, 05:38 PM   #633
moviedoors
Side-Kick

I don't know. It seems to be falling into the correlation = casualty trap. I admit my ignorance on the details of all these different nations, but the idea doesn't sit well with me.

Time for me to start that History of Rome podcast. I want to learn more about it.

Old 12-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #634
Schlosser85
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Rome's downfall came from economic problems, food shortages, overextended forces, outside invasion, and crazy Emperors, among other things.

I think any of those factors was more significant than who they were having sex with.

Movie Review Site:
Old 12-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #635
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlosser85 View Post
Rome's downfall came from economic problems, food shortages, overextended forces, outside invasion, and crazy Emperors, among other things.

I think any of those factors was more significant than who they were having sex with.
I'd agree with that actually. I think cultural decadence is a byproduct of economics in fact.

Although I take things with a grain of salt.

It's ironic Paul Bonacci's testimony described the Grove before it was widely known. However I don't think it's sufficient to draw some of the conclusions, no doubt there is something fishy in the Franklin Cover Up.

Alex Jones' infiltration is pretty laughable though. It's supposedly a Satanic society where they kill but Jones sneaks right in. No snipers? No security system? Heck, you can't get anywhere near Area 51, but you sure as heck can walk right in there. Great security.

The thing I don't like is the story tends to be self-linking. Only the people trying to expose the cover up have the evidence, unless they don't, in which case it's conveniently destroyed.

The witnesses do seem upset by the ordeal, then again, people honestly believe Aliens abducted them, so imagining being part of a sex trade might not be that unbelieveable as the ravings of a schizophrenic.

Last edited by Optimus_Prime_; 12-03-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #636
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

I just looked into a conspiracy that Alex Jones is in fact a Zionist Cointelpro agent.

Looks to be true actually.

Old 12-03-2012, 11:24 PM   #637
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

Looked into it further. The Franklin Cover Up, The 911, the Washington Pedophile Ring Scandal, Satanic Ritual Abuse and UFOs are all COINTELPRO operations.COINTELPRO is a counterintelligence program designed to disrupt grass roots political organizations or those seen as subversive by printing false information, leaking false documents, creating dead leads, providing false witnesses for testimony, pitting groups against each other, spreading disinformation campaigns, spying, and illegal seizure of evidence.

Yup.

Alex Jones, David Icke, Ted Gunderson (Franklin Cover Up, Area 51, Roswell, McMillan affair), and actually (allegedly) Glenn Beck are all paid COINTELPRO agents.

They basically seek to keep emerging political parties small as well. Glenn Beck is actually rumored to be focused on delegitimization of Liberatarians and Tea Partiers. One tactic outlined by COINTELPRO is attempting to drive a group to extremes thereby keeping them in the fringe of politics.

Mind blown.

Old 12-04-2012, 01:52 AM   #638
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Quote:
Looked into it further. The Franklin Cover Up, The 911, the Washington Pedophile Ring Scandal, Satanic Ritual Abuse and UFOs are all COINTELPRO operations.COINTELPRO is a counterintelligence program designed to disrupt grass roots political organizations or those seen as subversive by printing false information, leaking false documents, creating dead leads, providing false witnesses for testimony, pitting groups against each other, spreading disinformation campaigns, spying, and illegal seizure of evidence.

Yup.

Alex Jones, David Icke, Ted Gunderson (Franklin Cover Up, Area 51, Roswell, McMillan affair), and actually (allegedly) Glenn Beck are all paid COINTELPRO agents.

They basically seek to keep emerging political parties small as well. Glenn Beck is actually rumored to be focused on delegitimization of Liberatarians and Tea Partiers. One tactic outlined by COINTELPRO is attempting to drive a group to extremes thereby keeping them in the fringe of politics.

Mind blown.

I knew Mark Dice wasn't in any list of being a fake. ho yeah boo yeah.

And **** people that want to destroy the LP.

enterthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:28 AM   #639
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by enterthemadness View Post
I knew Mark Dice wasn't in any list of being a fake. ho yeah boo yeah.

And **** people that want to destroy the LP.
It's compelling, coupled with videos of Alex Jones being asked if he's cointelpro on his own show, and then promptly hanging up the phone in response. I know for a fact now Ted Gunderson is FBI and COINTELPRO, and he's responsible for a lot of the "evidence" he produces are the same documents and evidence Gunderson mysteriously produces. Yup, all COINTELPRO forgeries. Even the Bohemian Grove is a COINTELPRO invention. Basically the Grove is just a music/arts festival with 2700 members, not a secret society although many wealthy people attend. It's a rich man's burning man. But the men in cloaks in fact are not the Bush family or any member of the 'Elite' as best anyone can tell.

I also wondered why all conspiracy evidence linked back to a small pool of private investigators and FBI agents.

Turns out it's all faked on behalf of COINTELPRO.

That's funny.

I laughed so hard when I found Gunderson's cover had been blown.

Also, the Birther movement was issued a faked Kenyan BC along with other "evidence" all faked by COINTELPRO programs. Lol.

Last edited by Optimus_Prime_; 12-04-2012 at 11:12 AM.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #640
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Quote:
It's compelling, coupled with videos of Alex Jones being asked if he's cointelpro on his own show, and then promptly hanging up the phone in response. I know for a fact now Ted Gunderson is FBI and COINTELPRO, and he's responsible for a lot of the "evidence" he produces are the same documents and evidence Gunderson mysteriously produces. Yup, all COINTELPRO forgeries. Even the Bohemian Grove is a COINTELPRO invention. Basically the Grove is just a music/arts festival with 2700 members, not a secret society although many wealthy people attend. It's a rich man's burning man. But the men in cloaks in fact are not the Bush family or any member of the 'Elite' as best anyone can tell.

I also wondered why all conspiracy evidence linked back to a small pool of private investigators and FBI agents.

Turns out it's all faked on behalf of COINTELPRO.

That's funny.

I laughed so hard when I found Gunderson's cover had been blown.

Also, the Birther movement was issued a faked Kenyan BC along with other "evidence" all faked by COINTELPRO programs. Lol.
View on Mark Dice and Adam Kokesh?

Old 12-05-2012, 02:30 AM   #641
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Blah, blah, blah, we all die one day, BLAH

http://thechive.com/2012/03/08/somet...ort-25-photos/

Is there something rotten at Denver International Airport or am I lonely and crazy? knowing my luck, both.

Old 12-05-2012, 02:57 AM   #642
NewYorkSpider
We're Doomed

They had a special on DIA on the history channel back in April about all this strange stuff around the airport. Was VERY interesting to watch.

NewYorkSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:11 AM   #643
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

Have any big conspiriscies been revealed to be true?

Old 12-05-2012, 08:26 AM   #644
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkingbird View Post
Have any big conspiriscies been revealed to be true?

Yes and No.

Conspiracies that are true, as in...the places are real or meetings are real, well...

1. Georgia Guidestones

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

2. Bilderberg.

http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/index.php

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/us-n...antilly-occupy

3. Bohemian Grove

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

On #2 and #3, since these may be runned on tax payer dollars, well, just say officially what you are doing if you got nothing to hide.

#1...technically, that is privatly funded and clearly a group with a agenda. Does it make it evil? No, but I want it destroyed.

Like the Republican Party.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:51 AM   #645
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

Most Bohemian Grove information I can find is speculative at best. It's a fairly large festival and from all accounts all of those ceremonies are plays by actors and they change it every year. Makes sense considering it was started as an "arts appreciation" type event. And people stand around naked making things awkward for Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton.

What proof do you have that Bohemian is tax payer funded?

It really does seem like most of the "proof" for this stuff links back to all the Counter Intelligence Operatives. People are just messin' with ya.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:03 AM   #646
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Quote:
Most Bohemian Grove information I can find is speculative at best. It's a fairly large festival and from all accounts all of those ceremonies are plays by actors and they change it every year. Makes sense considering it was started as an "arts appreciation" type event. And people stand around naked making things awkward for Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton.

What proof do you have that Bohemian is tax payer funded?

It really does seem like most of the "proof" for this stuff links back to all the Counter Intelligence Operatives. People are just messin' with ya.
I'm gonna answer outta order...

What proof do I have? None. Just assuming that it's tax payer funded since mostly Republicans are there.

Never heard of CIO's until recently in this thread.

I thought Bill....liked naked people. I was gonna make a joke, then I was like naaaaaaah.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #647
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

Quote:
I'm gonna answer outta order...

What proof do I have? None. Just assuming that it's tax payer funded since mostly Republicans are there.
That's a pretty baseless assumption. I even think the Wikipedia article said there is a membership and you have to pay for it. I.E. Not funded by tax payers.
Quote:
Never heard of CIO's until recently in this thread.
Regardless of whether or not they are COINTELPRO, most of what they posit is made up.

Operation Northwoods is real.

Tuskegee is real.

War films falsely portraying the condition of the Internment Camps.

Native Americans get stuff stolen by us all the time.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #648
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Quote:
That's a pretty baseless assumption. I even think the Wikipedia article said there is a membership and you have to pay for it. I.E. Not funded by tax payers.

Regardless of whether or not they are COINTELPRO, most of what they posit is made up.
And where do they post this info at? Do these people pretend to be posters in deep cover on certain forums on the web? Must be exciting...

Old 12-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #649
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

Quote:
And where do they post this info at? Do these people pretend to be posters in deep cover on certain forums on the web? Must be exciting...
On the Grove. The Grove information can be found anywhere. What because someone took a photo once with Ronald Reagan and Nixon you suddenly believe every rumor about that place?

No. I found Ted Gunderson's resume:http://www.newsmakingnews.com/tgresume.htm, and few people complaining about living with him (odd that a man who had 700 employees beneath him with a 22 Million dollar budget would acting like some broke dude sleeping on people's couches) until I pieced together he was COINTELPRO. Simply working on our FBI's behalf to spread disinformative. Larry, an ex-CIA guy did the same thing. Started the birther hoax.

My poli-sci professor was COINTELPRO and inflitrated the KKK, but they do it to lots of groups domestically like PETA, the Tea Party, and the Black Panthers most famously.

So yeah, believe what you wish. But you're being taken for a ride.

They do it to keep politicians honest, lol. Or try to use phony blackmail as leverage to get information for cases. The FBI and CIA don't have a lot of friends really.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:34 AM   #650
moviedoors
Side-Kick

Quote:
Yes and No.

Conspiracies that are true, as in...the places are real or meetings are real, well...

1. Georgia Guidestones

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm
http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4198

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4225

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4131