The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Celebrities

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2012, 10:37 AM   #151
Incrediblejeff
Still Incredible
 
Incrediblejeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Rochester New York
Posts: 6,333
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroChamber View Post
Looks like Hector Camacho may be on here soon.
http://www.eonline.com/news/365260/h...ries-at-age-50

R.I.P.

__________________
Visit my tumblr
My other one
Incrediblejeff is offline  
Old 11-24-2012, 01:38 PM   #152
Duke
Knowin is half the battle
 
Duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The PIT
Posts: 14,241
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

I'll miss Larry Hagman, he was great in I Dreamed of Jeanie & Dallas as J.R. Ewing. RIP.

__________________
Avy by Kane52630
Duke is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 02:44 PM   #153
Lady Marion
Anyone else?
 
Lady Marion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere in Germany
Posts: 2,345
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

R.I.P. Larry Hagman. His J.R. was THE villian of my childhood. I'll miss him

(Yes, my parents allowed me to watch Dallas)

__________________
Weltmeister!!!
Germany wins
the Soccer World Championship 2014

Lady Marion is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 07:27 PM   #154
bullets
bang bang
 
bullets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: in the abstract
Posts: 27,467
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

RIP Larry Hagman and Hector Camacho

bullets is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 07:23 AM   #155
RetrogradeOrbit
My own Dark Passenger
 
RetrogradeOrbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In my head, listening to its voice...
Posts: 2,582
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Larry Hagman was almost as good a villain as Darth Vader in my book...

His presence will be missed.

__________________
"Carpe Diem"

I got thrown out of a window! What's the f***ing charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?

My father gave me one piece of advice. He said "Always. .." No, he said "Never..." well actually he gave me two pieces of advice, I've forgotten the other one. But the important one is, "Never chase a man over a cliff".
RetrogradeOrbit is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 08:12 AM   #156
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra
 
Dark Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tall and tan and young and lovely
Posts: 18,320
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

He's arguably TV's greatest villain that's for sure. RIP Hagman.

__________________
Quote:
Anne Hathaway: "You did not just ask me that!! What a forward young man you are!!! My goodness!!"
Dark Raven is online now  
Old 11-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #157
Panthro
Catman Begins
 
Panthro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cat's Lair, Third Earth
Posts: 18,078
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
Actress Deborah Raffin has passed away http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...e-books-393715
She was great in the "Noble House" miniseries. RIP.

__________________
SUPERMAN: You know something Bruce? You're not always right.

New 52 Flash SUCKS
Panthro is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 11:04 PM   #158
ComicChick
refuse to feel the flames
SHH! Global Moderator
 
ComicChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Kitchen, Yall
Posts: 50,825
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

i didn't know Raffin by name, but i know her by face RIP to her and the others

__________________
"How did I survive apocalyptic fire? I simply refused to feel the flames.

I drawl, and I drawl. My Art Thread yall
ComicChick is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 08:17 AM   #159
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys
 
terry78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 59,960
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...,3447045.story

RIP Zig Ziglar.

__________________
The only thing funnier than watching stupid people argue is watching smart people argue.
-----------
Who the **** makes a movie and while planning it is like, "you know what this needs...is some Greg Kinnear."
terry78 is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #160
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,280
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Jazz pianist Dave Brubeck, gone at 91.

The song everyone probably knows him for
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:



That's a good age to go at. Can't complain there...except he was one day short of 92

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 11:08 AM   #161
Pink Ranger
TV Poster, Radio Face
 
Pink Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 21,477
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Jazz pianist Dave Brubeck, gone at 91.

The song everyone probably knows him for
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:



That's a good age to go at. Can't complain there...except he was one day short of 92

What an iconic song. Without him, Cowboy Bebop would be Cowboy Contemporary Folk and nobody would like it.

__________________
Notice to all Hype members: Put down your phone and/or game controller right now and pick up a copy of The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon. A must-read for anybody who visits this website.
Pink Ranger is online now  
Old 12-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #162
THUNDERSTRIKE
UNREGISTERED EX-OFFENDER
 
THUNDERSTRIKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ah goes and beez... where the **** ah please...
Posts: 3,657
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

I remember way back in the 60's, they used that song as the theme for the WGN Late Night movie on Channel 9 here in Chicago...

classic...

__________________

I am created the Destroyer, Shatterer of the accursed Castle that shall
collapse and crumble into a forgotten ruination.
So falls Zehnnc Dee'Ya, unstable B***h-Queen, and
Ell'Yaah, her asskisser and Sleez, her ancient and savage OverSeer.
The B***h lies in the guise of her deceptive words and lies helpless in the ruin of her useless life, unable to save herself.
None are so blind to the truth than the unsuspecting few that gather within the walls of her cursed medieval stronghold.
TYA'LYZ

THUNDERSTRIKE is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 11:14 PM   #163
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra
 
Dark Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tall and tan and young and lovely
Posts: 18,320
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

That's sad to hear about Dave Brubeck. Take Five was by Paul Desmond though, and it's his saxophone playing on the classic track. Brubeck was just providing the percussive backing piano. Both Brubeck and Desmond will always remind me of sounds of a lazy summer jazz afternoon.

__________________
Quote:
Anne Hathaway: "You did not just ask me that!! What a forward young man you are!!! My goodness!!"
Dark Raven is online now  
Old 12-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #164
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,280
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Sir Patrick Moore, 89 years old

Being on the other side of the pond, I don't think I've ever heard of him. Or just don't remember. But the longest running host of the same tv show in history deserves props.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 05:04 PM   #165
the_ultimate_evil
CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.
 
the_ultimate_evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: belfast northern ireland
Posts: 20,685
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

The gamesmaster and a hell of an astronomer rip

__________________
And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
To view my site tumblr dev art twitter
the_ultimate_evil is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 05:10 PM   #166
Polaris23
Side-Kick
 
Polaris23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,522
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Rest in piece (though her body is still not yet found) Jenni Rivera

__________________
Take a moment and wander off - my dreamy outer space surrealist artwork

Check it out:
www.PolarisCastillo.com
&
www.facebook.com/makeLovetomeinSpace
Polaris23 is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 05:11 PM   #167
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,280
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

peace, man. piece is just disturbing

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #168
gn6196
Side-Kick
 
gn6196's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 496
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Latin Superstar singer Jenni Rivera has died in a Plane crash today.

__________________
Forgiveness is the oil of relationships
gn6196 is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #169
actionavenue
Action Ave Studios
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 206
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

RIP to all the celebs who have passed recently.

__________________
Check out my zombie blog http://freakindeadjed.blogspot.com
Visit my deviant art page at http://actionave.deviantart.com
Or you can view my art at:
http://zazzle.com/actionave
actionavenue is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #170
bullets
bang bang
 
bullets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: in the abstract
Posts: 27,467
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

RIP Jenni Rivera

bullets is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #171
Iron_Stark
Age of Ultron
 
Iron_Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Avengers Tower
Posts: 5,680
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

RIP Jenni Rivera, such tragic news.

__________________
Iron Man Three - May 3, 2013
Thor: The Dark World - November 8, 2013
Captain America: The Winter Soldier - April 4, 2014
Guardians of the Galaxy - August 1, 2014
The Avengers 2 - May 1, 2015
Iron Man will return
Iron_Stark is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:28 AM   #172
nightwing06
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,573
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Viya con dios jenni rivera one of the most talented down to earth and beautiful women to walk this earth
RIP

nightwing06 is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:58 AM   #173
Zatanna
Mistress of Magic
 
Zatanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Shadowcrest
Posts: 970
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Stark View Post
RIP Jenni Rivera, such tragic news.
I didn't know who she was but this even reminded me of Selena and Aaliyah. Talented women gone too soon... including Jenni.

__________________
Zatanna fan. Lois fan. Babs fan. Talia fan. Potterhead.
Zatanna is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 06:15 PM   #174
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,280
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

RIP Jack Klugman. One hell of a career

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 07:34 PM   #175
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 68,342
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

I actually didn't know he was still alive. Loved his Twilight Zone stuff. RIP.

__________________
Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Sawyer is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.