|12-06-2012, 05:28 PM||#1|
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
Join Date: Jul 2001
Let's talk love interests/leading ladies.
Basically, who did you like most, who did you like least? My list is as follows:
1. Karen Jensen (N'Bushe Wright/Blade) Smart, tough and by no means a damsel in distress. She didn't scream once. This particular lady actually rescued the hero when it was all said and done.
2. Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell/Captain America) Same attributes as Karen, just never had a chance to save Cap.
3. Evey Hammond (Natalie Portman/V For Vendetta) Love the way she turned out. Started as a mouse, ended up a revolutionary.
4. Jane Foster (Natalie Portman/Thor) She helped Thor find himself when nobody else believed in him.
5. Selina Kyle (Anne Hathaway/The Dark Knight Rises) She portrayed Selina beautifully; her moral ambiguity was the perfect foil to Batman.
1. Chase Meridian (Nicole Kidman/Batman FOrever) "Batman will come forme." "Bruce, what are you trying to tell me?" Ugh. Need I say more?
2. Rachel Dawes (Katie Holmes/Batman Begins, Maggie Gyllenhaal/The Dark Knight) Simply not a likeable character in any way.
3. Lois Lane (Margot Kidder/Original Superman films) her fawning over Superman while being oblivious to Clark-other than when she knew he was Superman-is just irritating.
4. Mary Jane Watson (Kirsten Dunst/Spider-Man Trilogy) Yes, that's right. Ultimately she proved too needyand selfish for my liking.
5. Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone/Amazing Spider-Man) Scatterbrained.
Michael Joseph Jackson 1958-2009. Gone Too Soon.
May he finally find the peace that eluded him in life.
There is only ONE Spider-Man. His name is Peter Parker. He's an adult, and he's straight!