The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #101
Mean Mr Mustard
Mighty Pirate

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

I hope not....that character was stupid....just like Luthor's henchmen.....Otto was he called?

Old 12-12-2012, 08:34 PM   #102
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

I like the idea of Zod having a minion or someone that is physically/aesthetically bigger than Supes. He doesn't necessarily have to be dumber this time around, but I like there being at least 3 bad guys.

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)
Old 12-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #103
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Mr Mustard View Post
I hope not....that character was stupid....just like Luthor's henchmen.....Otto was he called?
Otis

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 12-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #104
TDK elbowstrike
"I'm a man of my word..."

So has it been confirmed that there are three Kryptonains?

I liked Non from the comics. He was a hulking mute Krypronain who actually was one of Jor-El's piers in the scientific comunity.

Some of the hierarchy of Krypton, whoever was in charge I don't remember, had Nons mind wiped for knowing too much. Zod used this to recruit the once brilliant scientist turned mute hulking brute.
He's been with Zod and Faora ever since.

Old 12-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #105
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgshw44 View Post
did anyone notice that they revamped the MOS website? They added the June 14th release date.

http://manofsteel.warnerbros.com/index.html
I noticed a little while ago....maybe 30 minutes ago or so. Pretty cool I gotta say

Old 12-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #106
echostation
Banned User

It may be Zod's boot but I've heard that some of those severe beat down blows/punches and kicks he receives are from Faora... she targets specific aspects of his Kryptonian anatomy and also really just nearly kills him in a straight up bare knuckle brawl due to her clearly superior fighting skill and she's much much stronger than she appears but Antje in general looks pretty damn strong, toned and fit anyways and has been working out quite a lot for this film.. That said my source wasn't 100% clearly buying into the info he received but still he's pretty confident.

She will kick your ass

Old 12-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #107
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDK elbowstrike View Post
So has it been confirmed that there are three Kryptonains?

I liked Non from the comics. He was a hulking mute Krypronain who actually was one of Jor-El's piers in the scientific comunity.

Some of the hierarchy of Krypton, whoever was in charge I don't remember, had Nons mind wiped for knowing too much. Zod used this to recruit the once brilliant scientist turned mute hulking brute.
He's been with Zod and Faora ever since.
I still think the dude with the stick on his head is Non....or either a HUGE monster under Zod and Faora's control

Old 12-12-2012, 08:54 PM   #108
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe

I want 3 Kryptonians.

She looks like a female version of Supes/Cavill.

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)
Old 12-12-2012, 08:58 PM   #109
Cory
Reek

probably been posted already, but I always enjoy IGN's rewind theaters even though they are a bunch of d-bags...

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/12/12...teel-trailer-2

Old 12-12-2012, 09:01 PM   #110
TDK elbowstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
I still think the dude with the stick on his head is Non....or either a HUGE monster under Zod and Faora's control
Yeah maybe. I've watched The trailer at least 25 times and I didn't see anything that was large enough imo to be what the stick on head guy was supposed to be portraying.

I'll give it to WB, they're playing this one close to the chest. Didn't see any mo-cap men in the trailer.

I'm hoping for something good though.

Old 12-12-2012, 09:01 PM   #111
Smallville13
Side-Kick

That Pacific Rim trailer... wow that's the film that everyone was saying WB is directing all their attention too next year? I still expect it to be a good film cause of Guillermo del Toro but the MOS trailer smoked it outta the water.

Old 12-12-2012, 09:05 PM   #112
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDK elbowstrike View Post
Yeah maybe. I've watched The trailer at least 25 times and I didn't see anything that was large enough imo to be what the stick on head guy was supposed to be portraying.

I'll give it to WB, they're playing this one close to the chest. Didn't see any mo-cap men in the trailer.

I'm hoping for something good though.
same here...I'm sure it'll be something awesome

Old 12-12-2012, 09:26 PM   #113
TDK elbowstrike

If there really are 3 Kryptonians, wow. Talk about long odds!

Superman has a fair bit of pressure on him and the stakes are high.

I'm getting goosebumps. How will Supes survive an encounter with 2 possibly 3 kryptonians, robots, and Black Zero?

The anticipation continues to mount...

Old 12-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #114
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

We will find out in June....

Old 12-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #115
knowsbleed
Banned User

In all honesty, the Pacific Rim trailer reminded me of Battleship.

Old 12-12-2012, 09:35 PM   #116
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

I was unimpressed with the Pacific Rim trailer. I don't understand all the fuss

Old 12-12-2012, 09:38 PM   #117
GreenKToo
In the fire

Im guessing the military and doc hamilton help supes toward the middle or end.

Old 12-12-2012, 09:59 PM   #118
BatSpider
Not an S

Very underwhelming trailer indeed, the MOS trailer is prime though. Supes in space

Dat Cape

Old 12-12-2012, 10:19 PM   #119
TDK elbowstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenKToo View Post
Im guessing the military and doc hamilton help supes toward the middle or end.
I want to see Professor Hamilton too! He could be the one to help Supes win. the day.

And we really need a scene of Hamilton helping Supes understand the true scope of his powers. If not in this film, in MOS 2

Old 12-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #120
FilmNerdJamie
Magneto was right!
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
I was unimpressed with the Pacific Rim trailer. I don't understand all the fuss
You and anyone else who isn't Japanese monsters v. robot movies. Which is most people. Myself included.

Old 12-12-2012, 10:34 PM   #121
ElDuderino
Side-Kick

We never saw Zod, Faora and the stick guy together. We only saw Faora and the stick guy. Shannon mentioned that his suit of armor was entirely CG. So, I'm pretty sure the stick guy was Zod in his suit.

Old 12-12-2012, 10:35 PM   #122
UaalaDan
Banned User

It looks like it is going to be a fun movie with an incredibly stupid story and performances...Sounds like Transformers. That trailer kinda sucked. MOS is going to be way better. Bet on it.

Old 12-12-2012, 10:38 PM   #123
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
You and anyone else who isn't Japanese monsters v. robot movies. Which is most people. Myself included.
I mean I may go see it if a friend talks me into it, but I'm not in a rush to go see it...

Old 12-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #124
UaalaDan
Banned User

It looks like its going to be a flop. Awful speech...eh, i wasn't impressed. At all.

Old 12-12-2012, 10:45 PM   #125
ElDuderino
Side-Kick

I love Del Toro. But this does look flop-worthy.

Closed Thread