The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man

View Poll Results: How amazing is it?
10 - It's a Web of Amazing 41 15.53%
9 85 32.20%
8 75 28.41%
7 32 12.12%
6 10 3.79%
5 - Kinda Spectacular 11 4.17%
4 6 2.27%
3 1 0.38%
2 1 0.38%
1 - I'd rather eat Spider-Man's spleen than watch this 2 0.76%
Voters: 264. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 09:44 AM   #976
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator
 
AVEITWITHJAMON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 24,450
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smegger56 View Post
ASM is better than all. I put ASM in the top 4 of CB films of all time. I found it that good. Like ya say, to each their own


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideyman123 View Post
I'm guessing you didn't pay attention to the action scenes
Yes I did, the ones in ASM were very average and nothing compared to the Raimi fight scene's for me. NOTHING in ASM came anywere close to either Doc Ock fight in Spiderman 2. Thats not even mentioning the ones in Spidey 1 and 3 which had some great action scene's as well.

__________________
2014 movie ratings out of 10:

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 01:10 PM   #977
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick
 
Infinity9999x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 9,482
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post




Yes I did, the ones in ASM were very average and nothing compared to the Raimi fight scene's for me. NOTHING in ASM came anywere close to either Doc Ock fight in Spiderman 2. Thats not even mentioning the ones in Spidey 1 and 3 which had some great action scene's as well.
The one thing I'll give the Raimi films is that, until Avengers, the Spidey vs Ock train fight as the top superhero fight of all time. And this is coming from a guy that really doesn't like SM2. I think ASM's fights were good, and I generally preferred the way they had Spidey move during his fighting, but the Ock train sequence was gold.

That said, Raimi's films were also surprisingly inconsistent. You have the Ock train sequence which has CGI work that is still pretty darn good nearly ten years later, and then you have CGI fight sequence sin SM3 that look worse then some of the stuff he had in SM1. I never understood that.

__________________


my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down


X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049
Infinity9999x is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 01:14 PM   #978
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant
 
Jick09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Across the burning sands
Posts: 8,388
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Raimi's Spider-Man stronger? You mean the guy that couldn't knock out Doc Ock? Though I'm not really denying it. Andrew's Spider-Man is still in high school, while Raimi's Spider-Man already finished college. Spider-Man in his teens was weaker.
It's like Oscorp said, it probably has to do with him pulling his punches, like he does in the comics. Ideally, Ock would most likely fall uncounscious (even though in the movie he is physically able to carry those tentacles without it ripping his back) but, for the movie's sake, he has to endure it, or it would be just boring. And let's remember that this is the same Spidey who was able to hold a cable car full of kids, to slow down a speeding train and hold that huge and heavy wall to protect MJ.

I remember Webb saying something about Spidey's powers for the sequel. I think he said that he'll be more powerfull, that he'll use his powers in new ways and that he'll have more fun being Spider-Man, but I can't find it.

__________________
Quote:
Lewis Black
"If it weren’t for my horse, I wouldn’t have spent that year in college."
Jick09 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 01:58 PM   #979
Oscorp
Side-Kick
 
Oscorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8,454
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

You don't need to search for that source because I remember it as well and I think many others do too

Webb said something about Spidey now being an "expert" or something like that. I can't wait to see how that will be!

__________________
Yeah they should just cancel the films and not even bother and spend the budget on building a giant statue of toby macguire instead!
-BRAB

"it's ****ing terrible. it's twilight ********."
-Levitikuz' friend, as told to Levitikuz' friend's date, about TASM.
Oscorp is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:36 PM   #980
Visualiza
What is a yout?
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Knowhere
Posts: 1,334
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity9999x View Post
The one thing I'll give the Raimi films is that, until Avengers, the Spidey vs Ock train fight as the top superhero fight of all time. And this is coming from a guy that really doesn't like SM2. I think ASM's fights were good, and I generally preferred the way they had Spidey move during his fighting, but the Ock train sequence was gold.

That said, Raimi's films were also surprisingly inconsistent. You have the Ock train sequence which has CGI work that is still pretty darn good nearly ten years later, and then you have CGI fight sequence sin SM3 that look worse then some of the stuff he had in SM1. I never understood that.
That was one thing that always stuck out in my mind. I still feel that the final swing from Spidey 1 was the most natural looking CGI from the trilogy.

Visualiza is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #981
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant
 
pr0xyt0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 4,847
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

yeah lol. Did Tobey ever land a hit on Doc Ock though? If he did, and he wasn't ko'd there's definitely a problem.

Andrew's Spidey is younger and that's definitely a factor. Not to mention just hasn't been Spider-Man for nearly as long as Tobey, who had plenty of time to get better at the job.

__________________
2014 Cinematic Adventures:
Noah | Captain America: The Winter Soldier | The Amazing Spider-Man 2 | Godzilla | X-Men: Days of Future Past | Dawn of the Planet of the Apes | Guardians of the Galaxy | Lucy
pr0xyt0xin is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:05 PM   #982
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,999
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
yeah lol. Did Tobey ever land a hit on Doc Ock though? If he did, and he wasn't ko'd there's definitely a problem.
He hit him in the face over and over again. Even if Spidey was pulling his punches, after a certain amount of hits Ock should have gone down. Realistically after the first one. Heck, a flick of the finger would have sufficed to knock him out.

Nathan is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:15 PM   #983
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
 
The Joker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Jollity Farm
Posts: 37,314
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Ock had A.I. wired into his brain and central nervous system. I don't see him losing consciousness. Couple that with Spidey pulling his punches. After all he's not using his great power with great responsibility if he puts his fist thru Ock's face.

__________________
"Sometimes I remember it one way. Sometimes another. If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!"

- The Joker
The Joker is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #984
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator
 
AVEITWITHJAMON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 24,450
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity9999x View Post
The one thing I'll give the Raimi films is that, until Avengers, the Spidey vs Ock train fight as the top superhero fight of all time. And this is coming from a guy that really doesn't like SM2. I think ASM's fights were good, and I generally preferred the way they had Spidey move during his fighting, but the Ock train sequence was gold.

That said, Raimi's films were also surprisingly inconsistent. You have the Ock train sequence which has CGI work that is still pretty darn good nearly ten years later, and then you have CGI fight sequence sin SM3 that look worse then some of the stuff he had in SM1. I never understood that.
To be fair, there are still very few CBM action sequences that top either fight in Spidey 2, they were both gold, even the first one is so under-rated.

But yeah, agree about some CGI in Spidey 3, some of the stuff in the first 2 movies still holds up today, yet very scne's in Spidey 3 do, its obvious Raimi's heart wasnt truly in Spidey 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Ock had A.I. wired into his brain and central nervous system. I don't see him losing consciousness. Couple that with Spidey pulling his punches. After all he's not using his great power with great responsibility if he puts his fist thru Ock's face.
Yeah, I always thought that about the A.I wired into his brain, 1 scene in SPidey 2.1 proved it to me, when they crash through the window in the first fight, Spidey punches him repeatedly and Ock looks out of the game, next minute the arms grab Spidey and Ock is awake again, I think they kept him conscious.

Not to mention, in both fights lives were at stake, Aunt May's and countless civilians in the first fight, were if he knocks Ock out he falls down to the street below. And then in the train fight, if he knocks Ock out or kills him, he never finds MJ, I think people tend to forget these points.

__________________
2014 movie ratings out of 10:

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 12:15 AM   #985
TheForgotten
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 285
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Ock had A.I. wired into his brain and central nervous system. I don't see him losing consciousness. Couple that with Spidey pulling his punches. After all he's not using his great power with great responsibility if he puts his fist thru Ock's face.
Would of sped up the process of, you know, saving thousands of lives.

TheForgotten is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 12:19 AM   #986
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
 
The Joker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Jollity Farm
Posts: 37,314
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForgotten View Post
Would of sped up the process of, you know, saving thousands of lives.
If that's the kind of hero mentality you like then go watch The Punisher. Spider-Man's not for you.

__________________
"Sometimes I remember it one way. Sometimes another. If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!"

- The Joker
The Joker is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 05:56 AM   #987
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant
 
Jick09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Across the burning sands
Posts: 8,388
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
Not to mention, in both fights lives were at stake, Aunt May's and countless civilians in the first fight, were if he knocks Ock out he falls down to the street below. And then in the train fight, if he knocks Ock out or kills him, he never finds MJ, I think people tend to forget these points.
I don't think people actually want Ock to be knocked out after a few punches. Just saying that, in a more ideal world, it probably would, but then we would have to rule out some other things too.

But, like I said before, it would be anti-climatic. They have to put up a good fight.

__________________
Quote:
Lewis Black
"If it weren’t for my horse, I wouldn’t have spent that year in college."
Jick09 is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 09:32 AM   #988
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator
 
AVEITWITHJAMON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 24,450
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jick09 View Post
I don't think people actually want Ock to be knocked out after a few punches. Just saying that, in a more ideal world, it probably would, but then we would have to rule out some other things too.

But, like I said before, it would be anti-climatic. They have to put up a good fight.
Again though, in both fights he couldnt knock Ock out without endangering others. Especially in the 2nd fight if he knocks Ock out he never finds out were he is keeping MJ. In the first if he knocks Ock out he falls to the street below endangering all the civilians.

__________________
2014 movie ratings out of 10:

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 10:12 AM   #989
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated
 
Picard Sisko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 17,948
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
To be fair, there are still very few CBM action sequences that top either fight in Spidey 2, they were both gold, even the first one is so under-rated.
I think there is so much to do with Spider-Man and his fight scenes.

Quote:
Yeah, I always thought that about the A.I wired into his brain, 1 scene in SPidey 2.1 proved it to me, when they crash through the window in the first fight, Spidey punches him repeatedly and Ock looks out of the game, next minute the arms grab Spidey and Ock is awake again, I think they kept him conscious.
Interesting. I'll have to take another look.
Quote:
Not to mention, in both fights lives were at stake, Aunt May's and countless civilians in the first fight, were if he knocks Ock out he falls down to the street below. And then in the train fight, if he knocks Ock out or kills him, he never finds MJ, I think people tend to forget these points.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Parker
"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Avatar by SpideyK.
Picard Sisko is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 10:39 AM   #990
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,999
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

You mean to tell me he seriously wouldn't have been able to capture him with webbing and tie up his tentacles, once he knocked him out and then ask him about MJ's whereabouts? I think Raimi just wanted to have cool fight scenes and that's all there is to it. Ideally, Spider-Man should have had trouble to even get close to Ock during their entire fight, because of his tentacles being all over the place.

Nathan is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 01:51 PM   #991
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant
 
Jick09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Across the burning sands
Posts: 8,388
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
Again though, in both fights he couldnt knock Ock out without endangering others. Especially in the 2nd fight if he knocks Ock out he never finds out were he is keeping MJ. In the first if he knocks Ock out he falls to the street below endangering all the civilians.
I understood what you said in the first time you did. I was clarifying that, although some talk about Spidey being able to knock him out with some punches in the face (regardless of the situation), this probably isn't something they'd want to happen.

__________________
Quote:
Lewis Black
"If it weren’t for my horse, I wouldn’t have spent that year in college."
Jick09 is offline  
Old 12-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #992
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
The action really wasn't better in ASM to me
Besides the high school fight which is one of the few highlights of TAS-M, imo, I agree.

Anno_Domini is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 06:28 AM   #993
Lantern Venom
No, I will NOT "Imagine"
 
Lantern Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: With YOUR MOM
Posts: 6,394
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Raimi's Spider-Man stronger? You mean the guy that couldn't knock out Doc Ock? Though I'm not really denying it. Andrew's Spider-Man is still in high school, while Raimi's Spider-Man already finished college. Spider-Man in his teens was weaker.
The Spidey who stopped an out-of-control train, yeah. I didn't see anything in ASM, purely strength-wise, to equal that. As others have pointed out, Raimi's Spidey was older by a few years. Just a couple of years with irradiated blood should have made him even stronger than a younger version who just had his mutation introduced.

__________________
1994-2014: Twenty Years of the Torch-Bearer.
Lantern Venom is online now  
Old 12-23-2012, 06:47 AM   #994
Oscorp
Side-Kick
 
Oscorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8,454
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
Besides the high school fight which is one of the few highlights of TAS-M, imo, I agree.
I don't even think that one reaches Raimi's standard. The way Spidey moves is perfect, but Lizard is so slow and almost a little clumpsy. And Lizard tossing that bottle and the speech after kills it a little for me. There's also something about the whole battle, not only Lizard, that feels a little slow. With Raimi's action there was always this rush and high speed feeling.

__________________
Yeah they should just cancel the films and not even bother and spend the budget on building a giant statue of toby macguire instead!
-BRAB

"it's ****ing terrible. it's twilight ********."
-Levitikuz' friend, as told to Levitikuz' friend's date, about TASM.
Oscorp is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 09:00 AM   #995
GENERAL RAAM582
The Amazing Spider-Man
 
GENERAL RAAM582's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 10,618
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

I like that bottle move, he's a scientist after all. The only Raimi fights that I don't like are the Goblin burning building fight and the Harry fight at the mansion in SM3. I thought all the TASM fights were great. But they weren't as good as the two train fights, grave yard fight, and the battle royal.

I'm taking the mansion fight back.


Last edited by GENERAL RAAM582; 12-23-2012 at 05:24 PM.
GENERAL RAAM582 is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 10:45 AM   #996
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

I loved him mixing the chemicals as well! It was perfect with how Connors is a scientist after all. Haha, I'm defending TAS-M, how odd, but the high school battle is really a shining moment in the reboot as I thought everything was perfect in it. And while Lizard came off a bit slow, imo, he came off that way during the entire movie, so his movements were fine in that battle since he was that way in the entire film.

Anno_Domini is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 05:01 PM   #997
SpiderMan'sBoot
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 204
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

While Marc Webb explains what's in store for Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) in the next film. "There's a lot of pressure coming [Peter Parker's] way, and we'll see how he handles it," Webb explains. "The last movie, Peter's sort of discovering his powers and he's getting gradually better. Peter, in the next movie, is going to be a virtuoso. Spider-Man, from the outset, is a pro. He's an expert, and he's having a blast, and he is just electrifying in terms of his abilities as Spider-Man. That's going to be really fun. I'm really looking forward to a lot of those sequences."

Read more at http://www.**************.com/fansit...EpYjzETiHO5.99

Here's Webb on the powers. Saw it mentioned above.

SpiderMan'sBoot is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 05:24 PM   #998
GENERAL RAAM582
The Amazing Spider-Man
 
GENERAL RAAM582's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 10,618
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

That sounds really cool.

GENERAL RAAM582 is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 05:56 PM   #999
TheForgotten
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 285
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderMan'sBoot View Post
While Marc Webb explains what's in store for Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) in the next film. "There's a lot of pressure coming [Peter Parker's] way, and we'll see how he handles it," Webb explains. "The last movie, Peter's sort of discovering his powers and he's getting gradually better. Peter, in the next movie, is going to be a virtuoso. Spider-Man, from the outset, is a pro. He's an expert, and he's having a blast, and he is just electrifying in terms of his abilities as Spider-Man. That's going to be really fun. I'm really looking forward to a lot of those sequences."

Read more at http://www.**************.com/fansit...EpYjzETiHO5.99

Here's Webb on the powers. Saw it mentioned above.
Probably means more along the lines of the amazing stunts from the first, like the silk trap, fighting on the ceiling, and the web cocoon. Awesome!

TheForgotten is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 10:35 AM   #1000
UltimateWebhead
Black's the new Red&Blue
 
UltimateWebhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 8,724
Default Re: OFFICIAL Rate & Review the Amazing Spider-Man! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
I loved him mixing the chemicals as well! It was perfect with how Connors is a scientist after all. Haha, I'm defending TAS-M, how odd, but the high school battle is really a shining moment in the reboot as I thought everything was perfect in it. And while Lizard came off a bit slow, imo, he came off that way during the entire movie, so his movements were fine in that battle since he was that way in the entire film.
I agree with this post. Oh, and welcome back.

UltimateWebhead is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.