The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles World

View Poll Results: Ch'rell or Krang
Ch'rell 4 57.14%
Krang 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-26-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
Bishop/Ch'rell
Newbie First Class

Default Ch'rell or Krang

Which alien warlord do you prefer?

Ch'rell who took on the mantle of the the Shredder and pretented to be Oroku Saki.

Krang an alien from Dimension X and has an army of Rock Soldiers

Bishop/Ch'rell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #2
ShredderX
Side-Kick

Default Re: Ch'rell or Krang

That's a tough call, Ch'rell is totally diaobolical and was a great character, but I really didn't like the fact that The Shredder was an Utrom. But as far as being an evil meglomaniac goes, he was waaaaayyy better than Krang, who was just as buffoonish as Shredder was

BUT !! I voted for Krang. Although he was mostly played for laughs in the 87 toon, he totally redeemed himself in the Archie comics, who actually took over and destroyed planets, and was one of the most hated and dangerous warlords in Dimension X. Plus his orginal body ( seen briefly in Archie comics ) kinda resembled the body of one of the creatures from the movie " Alien ". Ch'rell is more ruthless, but Krang has done more damage on a inter- galactic level.

ShredderX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
ironman29758
Side-Kick

Default Re: Ch'rell or Krang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredderX View Post
That's a tough call, Ch'rell is totally diaobolical and was a great character, but I really didn't like the fact that The Shredder was an Utrom. But as far as being an evil meglomaniac goes, he was waaaaayyy better than Krang, who was just as buffoonish as Shredder was

BUT !! I voted for Krang. Although he was mostly played for laughs in the 87 toon, he totally redeemed himself in the Archie comics, who actually took over and destroyed planets, and was one of the most hated and dangerous warlords in Dimension X. Plus his orginal body ( seen briefly in Archie comics ) kinda resembled the body of one of the creatures from the movie " Alien ". Ch'rell is more ruthless, but Krang has done more damage on a inter- galactic level.
This. I never liked how they turned Shredder into a Utrom(and not even Krang to make it more ironic) otherwise I like my Shredder human thank you very much.

Krang (especially the one in the Archie comics and new IDW comics) is the one I chose. I kind of like how they combined Krang and the Utrom in the 2012 cartoon.

"Nazi zombies don’t wanna eat you just ‘cause they’re craving the protein. They do it ‘cause…they do it ‘cause they hate Americans, man. Talibans. They’re the Talibans of the zombie world." thanks TheNextNolan22 for reminding me how awesome Badger is
ironman29758 is offline   Reply With Quote