Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > RPG Archives

Old 12-17-2012, 05:37 PM   #976
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro

Default Re: One Earth: The Marvel/DC RPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Blaze View Post

"I wonder, Reed"
, Victor sat forward on the lone cot inside the cell, "what your family would say if they knew that all your acts of altruism, all your purported heroics...that they were but a simple, well-crafted shell."

Doom rohttp://forums.superherohype.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=24869723se to his feet as he continued to speak, walking right up to the cell's energy barrier and to Reed Richards.

"That underneath it all beat the cold, calculating, emotionless heart of a scientific mastermind", Doom stated softly as he stood looking Reed dead in the eyes mere inches from his hated rival, only the energy barrier of the cell separating them.
"Just like me..."
"No," Reed said, shaking his head. "I'm not like you. I feel the same urges you do, sure. I mean, I'm only human... but I don't act on them. I rise above them. I do good in spite of those dark compulsions I may feel. There is no shell here, Victor. What you see is what you get. I fight my dark side and try to do my best. Like I said, I'm not like you... I'm better."

Reed finished up sizing up the cage and stepped back.

"And remember what I said about tinkering with time. You try another stunt like this and I shall be very cross with you," he said, slipping into a faux British accent at the last part. "And, my dear boy, you shan't like the results..."

With that, Reed turned away from Victor and walked away from his cell.

Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:27 PM   #977
Johnny Blaze
Freethinker

Doom remained still and silent as Reed departed, his eyes never blinking and never leaving Richards.

Do not get too comfortable, Richards...

Doom turned around and went back to the cot and took a seat.

For this is only the beginning. And you will learn first hand just how truly relentless I am...

Doom leaned back against the wall and quietly looked ahead, his mind going over future schemes while he awaited transportation back to Latveria...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Freeze transmission."

The screen hanging down from the ceiling by an amorphous bond that showed the image of Victor Von Doom sitting on his cot, silently brooding, froze.

"I must say", the man, resting on an ancient Egyptian-style throne, spoke aloud, though there was nobody else in the bizarre room save he.
"For a primitive, you hold promise, Von Doom...it is possible I might have some use for you. After all, you did discern the nature of my time ship."

The figure leaned forward towards the stone table, picking up a small statue of an old pharaoh. One intimately familiar to him. He turned the statuette over in his hand, his mind traveling back to distant memories that seem so long ago.

"It seems ages since I have had a good challenge. Perhaps this century can satisfy my desires?"

He thought about it for the faintest of moments...his armies marching across the planet, the great heroes of the day...Captain America, Batman, even Superman...falling beneath his feet in glorious combat.
Yes, this vision was fleeting, but his lips did purse in a smile at these thought.

"Yes...I believe it is time I once again live up to my namesake and do what I do best..."

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

"It is time for Kang to Conquer!"

Last edited by Johnny Blaze; 12-17-2012 at 07:41 PM.
Johnny Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:21 PM   #978
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro

Agrian 5
Sixty-Five Light Years From Earth

The planet of Agrian 5 is among the best and brightest locations the galaxy has to offer. Since time immemorial, the smartest sentient lifeforms in the known universe have sojourned to the planet in search of further learning from the prestigious universities. The biggest name in galactic history have all passed through Agrian 5, first as students then later instructors. Sidneck the Smart, Gilldun the Genius, Ix the Intelligent, and Zalik the Equally Smart but With No Alliterative Synonym For Intellect That Starts With a Z, This Will Have to Do; they have all made their marks on Agrian 5.

So, when Reed Richards and the rest of the Fantastic Four traveled to Agrian 5 on vacation, Reed was a bit disappointed that his name would not be included among those celebrated minds. In fact, a half hour into their visit to Agrian 5, Reed had accidentally caused a lynch mob to form and chase after him and the rest of the Four.

"What have you gotten us into this time?" Ben growled as he ran alongside Reed. The Four raced through Agrian 5's spaceport towards their spaceship. Behind them, a gaggle of theoretical physicist chased after them with clubs and laser weapons.

"It's not my fault!" Reed yelled. "All I did was explain that their quantum mechanic principals were flawed. I was just trying to help."

"You unraveled their entire mathematical system," Sue said. She threw up a small forcefield and blocked a rock thrown by a rioting mathematician. "Thousands of years of logic and reasoning down the drain."

"I didn't know that would happen. And besides, if I could undo all that in just a few minutes, their system wasn't that sound, was it?"

The Four took a corner and rushed into the airlock where their ship was docked. While the rest of the team rushed in to prepare for takeoff, Johnny waited outside the airlock.

"Back, nerds!" Johnny shouted, flaming on and sending up a wall of fire. The murderous scientists stopped short of the flames and skittered backwards. The fire nipped at their pants and shoes as they ran for safety.

Johnny killed the flames and jumped into the airlock. A minute later, the spaceship was quickly leaving Agrian 5's orbit before the planet's police service could be dispatched to detain them.

"Preparing to warp back to Earth in ten seconds," Ben announced from the pilot's seat. "Some vacation this turned out to be."

"Yeah, Reed. The one planet we get to go to, and it's full of geeks. And not the hot, sexy librarian kinds either."

"Well, Johnny, at least we can say we learned a valuable lesson from all of this."

"The lesson?" Sue asked, her eyebrows raised. "If there's one thing theoretical physicist can't stand, it's a smart ass."

With that, the spaceship leaped into warp speed and disappeared from Agrian 5's orbit.

Across the void and expanses of the galaxy, a solitary figure had watched the events on Agrian 5 play out. They had watched that, and the past few months, they had watched every move the Fantastic Four had made. They had watched and waited, as they had always done. But now, they had to make a stand. It was time for The Watcher to finally act.

Below The Bible Belt
Old 12-20-2012, 12:08 AM   #979
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro

The Baxter Building
Manhattan

Reed sat inside Sue's lab, watching his wife as she observed magnified blood cells on a plasma screen. She talked and showed him a tiny spot inside the cell's gene structure. He didn't hear her words, instead his mind was focused on the events of last week.

"Reed," she said, snapping him out of his trance. "Honey, are you okay?"

"Sorry," he said with a small smile. "Just lost in my thoughts. Thinking about what Victor did."

"What happened again?" She asked, furrowing her brow. "I remember the time travel, but the rest is fuzzy..."

"I know. The events have been fading from my memory ever since we corrected the timeline. But it's not so much about the specifics, as it is about the larger aspect. The fragility of it all, and how things seem to rest of a knife's edge. One big move, and it all crumbles."

"Come on, now, Reed, I think you're being a bit melodramatic with that. The world isn't that bad."

"Actually, Susan Storm-Richards," a voice said from behind them. They turned and saw a figure behind them.

"Things are more desperate than either of you could imagine..."

Both Reed and Sue leaped back in surprise. Sue began to form an invisible construct and launch it at the intruder. The large creature blocked her construct and sent it away with a wave of his hand.

"I mean you no harm. I am only here to talk."

Reed stepped forward, shielding Sue with his body as his hands began to contort into dangerous shapes. "Who are you?"

"My name is Uatu. I am the Watcher. And we must speak now. The hour is growing late and the fate of this planet hangs in the balance..."

"Why?" Sue asked, stepping out from behind Reed. "Is it Victor again?"

"No. The threat does not lie on the Earth, but it travels towards the Earth. The Devourer and his Herald are nigh."

Below The Bible Belt
Old 12-26-2012, 10:31 PM   #980
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse

On the flight towards the west coast, I review the film of the sighting of the Skull in LA. He's boarding a plane to Colorado. He has a fake face on, but it's clearly him, and the SHIELD computers back that up through calculations.

"What's he want with Colorado?" I ponder to myself, before I get another ping on the information stream.

I look up to see Agent 13 looking grim, "He's been sighted at a NASA facility outside Denver."

"What the hell does he want there?"

"Me," I respond, closing the computer.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, he wants me. He's clearly trying to be noticed," I conclude. "That's the only reason he'd be this visible. Skull was one of the greatest stealth agents of the war. The only way he'd be seen is if he wants to be seen."

"What if he thinks his fake face will hide him enough?"

"Unlikely. He's too smart for that."

"So what do we do?"

"I go to the installation," I say, formulating a plan. "You get Fury and the rest of the team out here and get ready to evacuate the city and help me out if need be."

"What!?" Allen asks angrily. "No way, we're going in with you."

"No, you're not," I say forcefully. "You go and all hell breaks loose, and we could lose Jay. Once I have him, you guys can come in for the assist."

I stride confidently towards the NASA facility, which is now obviously guarded by HYDRA guards. As I get close, I see Skull standing with his arms behind his back, "Well hello Captain. So good to see you. I'm happy to see you got my message."

"It wasn't like it was the most subtle thread, Schmidt," I smile as one of his goons takes my shield from me. "Where's The Flash?"

"Oh, I assure you Mr. Garrick is very much alive," he smiles that grotesque smile of his. Most people wouldn't be able to recognize it, but I've fought Skull so long that I can tell when he's trying to smile. "But I think we should have a chat first, don't you?"

He, a few guards, and I begin walking through the facility and Skull begins talking. He always liked to talk, "You've woken up in a world that doesn't understand you, haven't you, Captain? I see it in your eyes. I see the weariness. I see the confusion. You left a world that honored and revered its heroes. You now live in one that fears those that can inspire them. That distrusts their deeds and looks for ulterior motives."

"It's still my world, Skull," I respond, not letting him get to me. "And these are still my people. They just need to be reminded."

"You think it's that easy, but I've watched their fall. I've watched the moral decay of society, and I know the human race is beyond saving. Which is why we intend to rule them."

"You say we as if it isn't just you."

"Maybe it isn't," he says, the same evil smirk on his face.

"So when did you take over the facility?" I ask. If I can stall long enough and get him to reveal Jay to me, I can try to get my friend out by the time the team shows up here.

"Months ago," he responds, obviously proud of that fact. "I wanted to show that I could do it right beneath their noses. Having it beneath yours is just icing on the cake. We've had the scientists sending back phony reports to Washington which placates them while we do what we were really here for."

We reach a large set of double doors, which he swings open, revealing a bright blue light from inside. We step into the large room, and what I see takes me aback. There, in the middle of the room is a large, circular, glass cage. Inside, running at full speed is Jay.

"What are you doing to him!?" I say, turning to Skull. But as I do, a series of tranquilizer darts hit me, enough even to make me woozy. I hit the floor, and am dragged over to the machine, the Skull presenting it like it's a masterpiece.

"Do you know what this is, Captain? No, of course you don't," he says, and I can still understand him even in my current state. "This fantastic machine collects all the energy from you friend's running and collects it over here."

His hand hovers over a clear box, the source of the bright light, "For decades I searched for the device that would give me dominion over man. It was maddening. Until, that is, I was given the plans to this beauty. Finally, a way to hold all the energy of the Universe in the palm of my hand. And when it was finished, you had returned. And I saw my opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. And now here you are. Captain, you will be witness to the changing of the world. You will be the first change of the new world order."

He opens the box and pulls out a luminous cube, holding it up like Excalibur from the lake. The room begins to swing as the tranquilizers begin taking a hold of me. Skull kicks me in the stomach to keep me awake, "Oh no. You don't get to sleep through this, Captain. I want to watch as your body fades into nothingness. I know you thought you'd be able to get out of this one. That your team would show up ready to save you and your elderly superhero friend. But this time there is no team to save Captain America. No friends to lead into glorious battle. There is only you. And you have failed."

He holds the cube in front of my face, and the world around it stretches and shrinks simultaneously, the colors blend into a psychedelic collage, and as everything begins swirling, I pass out.

"How in the blazes did he get here?" a man's voice reaches my ears, as if from somewhere far away. A slight, rhythmic buzzing sound goes back and forth over me.

"I told you, he just popped onto the floor out of nowhere!" a female responds to the man.

"And I told you that's impossible," the man responds, his voice becoming clearer. "You can't just appear here when we're traveling through the vortex."

"Is he alive?"

"Yes he's alive."

I let out a groan, and feel the woman jump back.

I open my eyes to see a peculiar man going over me with some sort of green light. He looks at me and gives me a smile, "Ah! Hello there. Well, uh, yes. You're here. Welcome!"

"And where am I?"

"Well, sir. You are on..."

"...the TARDIS."

Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:05 PM   #981
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro

Wayne Tower
7:30 PM

"Bruce," the video image of Tony Stark said with a nod. "You old sociopath, you."

"Tony," I said back, propping my video phone against a dresser while I tied my tie. "Are you calling because I bought a stake in Brown-Forman? No, I will not hook you up with free bottles of Jack Daniel's."

"I'm more of a scotch man, to be honest. No, I'm actually calling because of something else. Batman and Iron Man business."

"What about Batman?" I asked, stopping momentarily from tying my tie.

"Calm down, I'm not a narc. The phone line is secure. I mean, I'm using a Stark phone, for god's sake."

"In that case, hang up right now."

"Cute, but it actually involves our mutual frenemy Sebastian Shaw."

"What about him?"

"Well, I've been keeping track of his whereabouts, and it appears that he and his little club of kinky freaks are starting to buy up some major land in Kazakhstan."

"For what purpose?" I asked.

"Hell if I know. That's your job, isn't it? Doing that thing I hate."

"You mean investigating?"

"Worse, work."

"I'll get on it tonight after this charity function I have to go to, I assume the tux gave it away."

"Speak for yourself," he said, panning the camera down to show he was wearing a tuxedo as well.

"Why are you wearing one?"

"Please. It's after six. What am I, a farmer?"

I rolled my eyes and picked the phone off the dresser.

"I'll look into the Hellfire Club and let you know when I do. Later, Tony."

"Laters," Tony said with a mock salute.

I hung up and tucked the phone into my jacket pocket. Adjusting my cuffs, I stepped out into the penthouse's living room where Alfred was waiting with a jacket in his hands.

"Here you are, sir."

"Thanks," I said, taking the jacket. "Ready?"

"Yes, sir. The show starts at eight and we'll be at the fair ground in fifteen minutes."

"Here are the tickets I got from the office. Hold on to them for safe keeping."

Good, I said, handing Alfred the tickets. The Martha & Thomas Wayne Foundation's Second Annual Charity Circus. Nearly five hundred dollars a ticket, all of that going back to the foundation for funding with the homeless shelters, youth outreach, and job centers.

"I heard this year's circus is supposed to be top draw."

"All the people at the foundation said that Haly's Circus was the way to go, we'll find out."

"And I must remind you, sir, this is your event being hosted by your foundation. No sneaking out. At all."

"Let's just go," I said, shrugging off Alfred's suggestion. "We'll talk about that later."

Below The Bible Belt
Old 12-28-2012, 08:22 PM   #982
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro

Previously

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post

The Baxter Building
Manhattan

Reed sat inside Sue's lab, watching his wife as she observed magnified blood cells on a plasma screen. She talked and showed him a tiny spot inside the cell's gene structure. He didn't hear her words, instead his mind was focused on the events of last week.

"Reed," she said, snapping him out of his trance. "Honey, are you okay?"

"Sorry," he said with a small smile. "Just lost in my thoughts. Thinking about what Victor did."

"What happened again?" She asked, furrowing her brow. "I remember the time travel, but the rest is fuzzy..."

"I know. The events have been fading from my memory ever since we corrected the timeline. But it's not so much about the specifics, as it is about the larger aspect. The fragility of it all, and how things seem to rest of a knife's edge. One big move, and it all crumbles."

"Come on, now, Reed, I think you're being a bit melodramatic with that. The world isn't that bad."

"Actually, Susan Storm-Richards," a voice said from behind them. They turned and saw a figure behind them.

"Things are more desperate than either of you could imagine..."

Both Reed and Sue leaped back in surprise. Sue began to form an invisible construct and launch it at the intruder. The large creature blocked her construct and sent it away with a wave of his hand.

"I mean you no harm. I am only here to talk."

Reed stepped forward, shielding Sue with his body as his hands began to contort into dangerous shapes. "Who are you?"

"My name is Uatu. I am the Watcher. And we must speak now. The hour is growing late and the fate of this planet hangs in the balance..."

"Why?" Sue asked, stepping out from behind Reed. "Is it Victor again?"

"No. The threat does not lie on the Earth, but it travels towards the Earth. The Devourer and his Herald are nigh."

"Where are we?" Reed asked the large, bald humanoid that called himself the Watcher. He and Sue were standing with him, looking out at the expanse of the galaxies that made up the cosmos.

"We are in my watchtower. From here, I can observe the entirety of creation. It is where I have watched things come to pass. It is here that I watched the big bang that created the universe, and it is here that I will watch and record the final heat-death of the universe. I watch. It is my purpose. I watch and record."

"Just watch and record?" Sue asked skeptically. "If that's the case, why are we here with you?"

"Because, the outcome of the next few days will prove paramount to the survival of the universe.. Humanity, for all its flaws, is worth saving. In six days, I will watch a mighty crisis affect Earth and I will stand by and record the destruction of your home planet. Humanity will take to the stars to search for a new planet. Of the 6.8 billion people on Earth, only 2 million will make it off the planet before it is destroyed. The Fantastic Four will not be among them. I will record humanity's arrival to a new planet twenty years later, hardship and suffering will dwindle their population down to a mere 250,000. The human race will toil on this planet, bitter isolationist who resent any outside lifeforms. This cannot happen. The Fantastic Four must live, the Earth must survive. Humanity must take its place in the stars among the other old races. It is paramount to the rest of the universe."

"How do we stop whatever it is you said is coming? This.. Devourer thing?"

"The Great Devourer. It will not be easy, but fights for the things most precious to us are never easy."

"But do you know how to stop it, whatever it is?"

"Yes," the Watcher said, slowly nodding his head. "Believe. Believe in each other, believe in yourselves. You each have the tools necessary to defeat the Devourer and his herald. Look to the stars as well, the Devourer's history will show you how to defeat him."

In a flash of light, Reed disappeared. Sue looked around, confused, as the Watcher reached down at laid his hands on her stomach.

"You're four weeks along. You have not told your husband yet, have you?"

"I found out today," she said quietly as she looked up at the Watcher. "I was going to tell Reed tonight."

"Promise me this, Susan Storm-Richards, promise me if the Earth looks like it will be defeated, you will run. You will leave the planet and protect your unborn child. Your husband, your brother, your friend.... they are all now expendable. The child is what matters."

The Watcher pulled his hand away from Sue and offered her a small smile.

"His name will be Franklin."

Then, in another flash of light, Sue disappeared from the Watchtower.

Orion Nebula

The garden planet known as Syncord 4 was once a healthy and populated world, filled with animal life of all different kinds. Now, 96.8% of the world's population were dead. Only a handful of living creatures were still alive, although they only had a few minutes remaining.

Gasping for oxygen and trying to navigate through the smog filled air, the large bird stomped across the barren ground. It gave out a loud yelp when it saw the massive figure in the sky. The large object blotted out Syncord 4's sun as it began the final stages of the process. The process, know as consumption, was only five minutes long. In that time, the figure drained Syncord 4 of the few natural recourses it had left. The large bird fell to the ground soon after the start of the procedure, its lungs gasping for oxygen after what little air the planet had left was sucked from it.

The figure detached from Syncord 4's orbit and left as the planet, now nothing but a dry and empty husk, collapsed on itself and turned into rubble. The figure navigated through space, setting a new course across the galaxy. Once the location was set, a silver projectile flew from the figure and disappeared into hyper space as soon as it was clear.

The figure floated through space, preparing to slumber and convserve energy until it was time to make the leap. The herald would send word and when it did, Galactus would make the leap to its next target.

The course was set. In one of the Milky Way's outer spiral arms sat the star system known as Sol. It was the third planet from the star that had the Devourer's eye.

Earth, as it was known locally, was teeming with sentient life. It had been years since it had devoured a planet with life that wasn't anything but animals and bacteria. It was the planets with large populations and self-aware lifeforms that made the best conquests. Galactus prepared for its sleep with only one thought on its mind:

Earth would make a fine meal indeed.

Below The Bible Belt
Old 12-28-2012, 08:55 PM   #983
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro

Now

"There he is," Major Gordon said with a nod across the tent. Sitting all by himself was the boy.

I gave Gordon my thanks and walked across the dirt floor of the circus. I ignored the crime scene technicians, pulling bullet holes from the stands, taking photos of the area surrounding the two bodies.

"Richard," I said, coming to a stop in front of the boy. "I'm sorry, they said you like to be called Dick. Dick... my name is Bruce. I've talked to Mister Haly and the people at the circus here. They want you to come stay with me, at least for a little while at first... would you like that?""

Nothing. No response, no reaction. Like I'm not even here.

Thirty Minutes Earlier

The crowd oohd and ahhd as the three acrobats seemed to defy gravity high above the ground. The Flying Graysons, they called themselves. They seemed to literally fly from end to end with ease.

While the rest of the circus' eyes are glued, I'm watching something else. Across the tent, sitting in the front row with his latest girlfriend, Carmine Falcone claps loudly at the acrobatics above. He has bodyguards around him, their eyes up in the sky as well. I turn away from him when I feel Alfred's elbow on my ribs.

"What did I say about enjoying yourself?"

"That it's overrated?"

He gave me a scowl and turned back to looking up. I chuckled to myself and took his lead. I watched the three acrobats, an adult man and woman with what I assumed was their teenaged son. As good as the man and woman were, the boy was so much better. I don't know if it was youth or natural skill, but his agility seemed to be olympic class.

The show above is so entrancing, I didn't notice the men sneaking into the circus, or what they were carrying until I heard the screams.

"AHHH!" A woman yelled from across the tent. I looked and saw a pair of men with machine guns, turning to aim at Falcone.

The gunfire erupted, taking out one of Falcone's bodyguards. The other one leaped forward, trying to tackle the two assassins. One of them fell, his gun going off and flying into the air. While the crowd panicked, I sprung into action and tried to fight the scattering mob to get to the scene.

That was when the bodies hit the center ring.

Two of them, from up above. Racked with bullet holes.

John and Mary Grayson. Dead before they hit the ground.

Then

"Gimme your wallet and jewels!"

"Here, just take it."

"That pearl necklace, too."

"No!"

"I said, give it to me!"

BLAM!

"NO! THOMAS!"

BLAM!

"Mom? Dad? Wake up... Please...."

Now

"Don't think I know what you're going through," I said to the boy with the thousand yard stare. Fourteen years old, his whole life taken from him in the blink of an eye. "Your world has been torn down. Everything you thought you knew has been shattered. You don't know what to do, or where to go from there. The only thing you do know is the pain. The hurt feels like it's consuming you, and it is. Piece by piece, the pain and sadness with take you. It will try to consume you. But you can't let that happen."

"How?" He asked quietly, not making eye contact.

"You fight it. Rebel against it and control it. You don't let it consume you, you consume it and channel it. Make the pain and suffering your weapon."

"Weapon? For what?"

"Justice."

Below The Bible Belt
Old 12-28-2012, 10:42 PM   #984
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse

A crack has formed.

A crack has formed and put into motion events that cannot be stopped.

For all of eternity I have sat, waited, and guarded against something of this magnitude happening, but I have failed in my one responsibility. Something or someone has hidden their intentions and their plans from my site, something I thought not possible.

And now a crack has formed.

A crack has formed and I see the rush and flow of energies from one universe to another. Reality is bleeding, and those that should have never met are meeting.

The flow will rip through the worlds, unraveling everything perceived like a ball of yarn rolled down a hill, until all that remains is chaos. This cannot be undone. Like a hurricane baring down on a village, there is no stopping it. The only thing to do is to man the ramparts and try to limit the damage...and then rebuild.

A crack has formed. And it is widening.

Visions dance in front of my eyes as reality bleeds. I see all that will happen and all that has happened.

I see the dawn of time, a battle the rages through eternity.

I see fifty fall, and the devourer conquered.

Against impossible odds a leader will rise to claim his birthright.

And in the end, one brave, immaculate soul will sacrifice themselves in hopes that reality will not falter, and darkness will not reign.

A crack has formed. And I can no longer sit idly by and monitor the multiverse's progress. Action must be taken. Armies must be formed. Our defenses must hold.

A Crisis is beginning.

And it must be stopped at all costs.

Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote