The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > Products

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2013, 05:01 PM   #11
WallCrawler3344
Side-Kick

Awesome Re: Web shooter shop class - Part 2

Thanks, bro.
We start with a silly string can, move the nozzle and hose to the side, and hollow out the middle, leaving about a cm left, so it will fit snugly over the wrist. Then cover the gap with aluminum, weld it to the wall, so more fluid can be inserted. Then we take two pressure valves; one for C02, one for fluid(it'll all go to the same place, but this'll keep either hole from clogging). Then, we add an old wrist watch head over the nozzle, cutting out the glass the nozzle can still shoot the webs, and weld that to the can. Oke, now the adjuster on the watch head? Attach a bicycle shifter to that, and add a piece of plastic connecting the top of the nozzle and the inside part of the adjuster, so the nozzle button will be pushed when the hand is pulled back. Now, in the comics, he had cartridges that add extra webs. For this, we add a cavity just under the watch head, and add yet another valve. Then, put a needle valve on the butt of a hollowed rifle shell, and you can fill that up with a bit if fluid.*Btw, I've got a new YouTube account for gaming. A little random, yes, but once I put up a few videos, could anybody who likes videogames subscribe? It'd help a ton.