The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #976
Nathan

Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 2

I still think the outfits in the first 2 Movies look amazing to this day.

Old 01-13-2013, 02:34 PM   #977
LuisTX85
Z

Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 2

Agreed,I think the ones in the third one are underrated But first two were amazingly well done

Old 01-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #978
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

I guess we should be hearing some casting news soon then.

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
He’s much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. He’s Everyman operating on a sci–fi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Old 01-13-2013, 05:26 PM   #979
DrDoom
Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisTX85 View Post
Agreed,I think the ones in the third one are underrated But first two were amazingly well done
Third movies costumes werent made by Winston studios and suffered for it, the "freckles" stuck out to much and should've been more subtle. Plus the facial animation was far worse and stiffer

"Please, no human can hold such power"

"You're WRONG!"....."ONE can"
Old 01-13-2013, 06:48 PM   #980
Donut
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness Falls View Post
i hope they fixed everything that was wrong with the old script
With the new cartoon being successful. That has April as a teen. Casey will no doubt be a teen. I bet the only thing changed are their origins. But everything else remains the same

Old 01-14-2013, 09:31 AM   #981
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
The first one had the best.

The second ones were a bit misproportionate (heads)

and the third ones were just an overall bad design (the animation, color, freckles).

This being said, I think they should use the "Iron Man method" and have practical suits for this film, HOWEVER, it should be polished with CGI.

1. To make the movements of the characters when they walk and speak more organic and

2. To make the jump from practical to full cgi seamless

and where necessary, have it be totally motion capture CGI.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer

Last edited by SpideyFan866; 01-14-2013 at 09:37 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:09 PM   #982
Victarion
Cut

Tokka and Rahzar were the best things to come out of Secret of the Ooze in terms of costumes. Shredder looked awesome in the first film; hopefully they can up that kind of awesome (by not making him look like your stereotypical military colonel).

Old 01-14-2013, 08:52 PM   #983
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

If we're lucky then anything and everything associated with the leaked script has been incinerated and disposed of. Though I'm not too hopeful for a new TMNT under Bay, it just seems like a doomed project from the start after everything that's happened so far.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:29 PM   #984
the last son
Side-Kick

Yea as much as I would not mind a new turtles movie. This really needs to be cancelled. I was much more excited when the rumor was rocksteady was making a turtles game.

Old 01-16-2013, 11:15 PM   #985
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infernal View Post
If we're lucky then anything and everything associated with the leaked script has been incinerated and disposed of. Though I'm not too hopeful for a new TMNT under Bay, it just seems like a doomed project from the start after everything that's happened so far.
I hope not.

Despite the story and characters being completely awful, the action sequences and the things the turtles could do sounded amazing.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 01-16-2013, 11:38 PM   #986
LuisTX85
Z

I don't trust Bay either But it's not going to get cancelled now and so there's no point in hoping for that,Bay or no Bay producing I'm not going to shoot down the whole film already until at least the teaser trailer.

The leaked script being ceased&deceased by the studio gives me SOME hope.

Old 01-16-2013, 11:46 PM   #987
louiebling$
Just Chucking with you

Yea that script was so awful

"I have had a dream all my life and it was not this good." -Joss Whedon
Old 01-17-2013, 12:32 AM   #988
LuisTX85
Z

When the studio scrapped the script..

I wonder IF it's cause they thought"This is too much like Transformers 1 But with ninja turtles,Do whatever But just different"(most likely)

OR

They actually thought"We ain't TMNT experts But we know this isn't near TMNT enough to put on a big budget film and make a possible new franchise out of it"

Old 01-17-2013, 01:26 PM   #989
MrGreen
Side-Kick

Quote:
When the studio scrapped the script..

I wonder IF it's cause they thought"This is too much like Transformers 1 But with ninja turtles,Do whatever But just different"(most likely)

OR

They actually thought"We ain't TMNT experts But we know this isn't near TMNT enough to put on a big budget film and make a possible new franchise out of it"
I think is most likely they saw the outrage from the alien turtles comment and then they realized its nothing like the successful new cartoon.

"Use the source, Luke!"
Old 01-17-2013, 01:37 PM   #990
GREEN =w= DAY
Side-Kick

so supposedly they are going to start filming in April yet no word on the cast. i call BS. and honestly, with Bay involved and how crappy the leaked script is i am happy it was delayed/cancelled.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #991
louiebling$
Just Chucking with you

I dunno production weekly is pretty reputable. ..I wouldn't call bs so quick

"I have had a dream all my life and it was not this good." -Joss Whedon
Old 01-18-2013, 05:59 AM   #992
Filmboy
Banned User

So this will be live action instead of CGI??

This actually gives me some hope.

Old 01-27-2013, 02:32 PM   #993
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Ernie Reyes, Jr. would like to be the martial arts consultant...

http://vimeo.com/56860110

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
He’s much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. He’s Everyman operating on a sci–fi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

Old 02-05-2013, 09:57 AM   #994
Kreative T
Banned User

The first TMNT was a classic. I think with the director of Wrath of the titans, which was awesome, this new turtles movie will be the best one made and more ambitious. Just make sure you make the martial arts Badass and intense, and Epic. Epic Action.

We should be thankfully that we have a good director.

Old 02-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #995
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

A clue as to the type of actress they're looking for when it comes to April, I think...

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118065783/

Quote:
Olsen had been on the lookout for a franchise pic with Paramount showing interest for her on "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" reboot and testing for "Captain America: Winter Soldier," for a role that eventually went to Emily VanCamp.

"

Old 02-06-2013, 07:10 PM   #996
Stringer
CHAMPS AGAIN!

Ah one of the Olsen's that's actually pretty.

"We dem lil bald headed b****es on the chessboard"- Bodie Broadus
Old 02-06-2013, 08:18 PM   #997
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

Good choice though.

Old 02-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #998
jdogg willie
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Third movies costumes werent made by Winston studios
The 1st and 2nd movie costumes weren't made by Stan Winston Studios, they were made by Jim Henson Creature Shop. I thought everyone knew that

Old 02-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #999
Matt Mortem
A Most Wanted Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho01 View Post
Ernie Reyes, Jr. would like to be the martial arts consultant...

http://vimeo.com/56860110
Hell yes. He should be the martial arts consultant!

Old 02-07-2013, 09:30 PM   #1000
DrDoom
Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdogg willie View Post
The 1st and 2nd movie costumes weren't made by Stan Winston Studios, they were made by Jim Henson Creature Shop. I thought everyone knew that
Got em switched by accident

"Please, no human can hold such power"

"You're WRONG!"....."ONE can"
Closed Thread