The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Justice League > Justice League

View Poll Results: Does the release of a JLA film place Superman's franchise in harm's way?
In some ways; yes, though it really depends 5 41.67%
Not really 6 50.00%
I'm not sure 1 8.33%
I Don't Know/NA 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2013, 09:05 PM   #26
ЯɘvlveR
doilooklikeiknowwhatajpeg

Default Re: Does the release of a JLA film place Superman's franchise in harm's way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville13 View Post

Why can't we discuss anything now? What does seeing MOS change?
right now we have absolutely nothing to opine about regarding the future of the dc universe on film. gl, tdk, that's all water under the bridge at this point. its starts with mos.

Quote:
Either it's 'Wow that was amazing, too bad JL risks polluting it now', or 'wow that was Green Lantern 2, too bad JL has to start in a new continuity now'.
this is a pretty myopic pov to have. whether its a bad film or a good film, its bad either way?

Last edited by ЯɘvlveR; 01-15-2013 at 09:14 PM.
ЯɘvlveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:02 PM   #27
Smallville13
Side-Kick

Default Re: Does the release of a JLA film place Superman's franchise in harm's way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ЯɘvlveR View Post
right now we have absolutely nothing to opine about regarding the future of the dc universe on film. gl, tdk, that's all water under the bridge at this point. its starts with mos.

this is a pretty myopic pov to have. whether its a bad film or a good film, its bad either way?
Well I think/hope that MOS is going to be a great film. And I think that no matter how they go about JL it detriments MOS.

Why? How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionite1 View Post
By introducing story elements that ruin MOSall because of JL.
For example MOS seems to want to explore the idea of Superman being the one and only superhuman hero in the world....that plan goes out of the window with JL.Thats just one example.So the storymakers are forced to compromise on their vison which isnt ideal.
Basically this.

Smallville13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:08 AM   #28
Rorschach2012
$

Just handle it like Cap or Thor. They had only appeared in one solo movie before Avengers, and now after Avengers theyre getting their sequel.

Rorschach2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:36 PM   #29
ЯɘvlveR
doilooklikeiknowwhatajpeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville13 View Post

Basically this.
that's hearsay at this point. if that is the case during mos, then i guess that would be a legitimate gripe to have. as of now we know he's facing zod and faora. we've also heard of a possible wondy cameo. we'll have to wait and see.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:04 PM   #30
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ЯɘvlveR View Post
that's hearsay at this point. if that is the case during mos, then i guess that would be a legitimate gripe to have. as of now we know he's facing zod and faora. we've also heard of a possible wondy cameo. we'll have to wait and see.
I believe the whole WW cameo was debunked by the studio a while back.

herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote