The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > DC Comics Films

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 08:59 PM   #101
Rodrigo90
Joker Cs All
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 23,121
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

For the movie, I'm back on the MEW bandwagon

__________________
“The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing”
Albert Einstein

Winner of the SHH Best Writer Award
Thank You!
My FanFic Page


~*SHH SIX*~
Batboy
Rodrigo90 is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 09:05 PM   #102
KingMadness
Side-Kick
 
KingMadness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 567
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

MEW would make a great WW. People say she is too young but by the time we get a WW movie she'll be 40 so why not lol

__________________
Giants~Yankees~Knicks
</crude>AVATAR KORRA GOT A FATTY</crude>

KingMadness is offline  
Old 01-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #103
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra
 
Dark Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tall and tanned and young and lovely
Posts: 23,853
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMadness View Post
MEW would make a great WW. People say she is too young but by the time we get a WW movie she'll be 40 so why not lol
She'll be too old.

__________________
Quote:
Anne Hathaway: "You did not just ask me that!! What a forward young man you are!!! My goodness!!"
Dark Raven is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 09:49 PM   #104
Rodrigo90
Joker Cs All
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 23,121
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

She'll be under 35 surely

__________________
“The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing”
Albert Einstein

Winner of the SHH Best Writer Award
Thank You!
My FanFic Page


~*SHH SIX*~
Batboy
Rodrigo90 is online now  
Old 01-17-2013, 03:56 AM   #105
aNarcHy2day
Screw You Mayans!
 
aNarcHy2day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: India
Posts: 1,292
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

Yeah, she's definitely not the best they can do!

aNarcHy2day is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 11:23 AM   #106
Rorschach2012
$
 
Rorschach2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,850
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

On the poll I would vote for Amber Heard, Emily Blunt, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Olga Kurylenko and Gina Carano with some acting lessons

Rorschach2012 is online now  
Old 01-17-2013, 11:36 AM   #107
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra
 
Dark Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tall and tanned and young and lovely
Posts: 23,853
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

Even the name Gina Carano sounds a bit manly.

__________________
Quote:
Anne Hathaway: "You did not just ask me that!! What a forward young man you are!!! My goodness!!"
Dark Raven is online now  
Old 01-17-2013, 11:46 AM   #108
Brian Braddock
R.I.P. '96 Y.N.W.A.
 
Brian Braddock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 13,670
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo90 View Post
For the movie, I'm back on the MEW bandwagon
How recent is that pic? Just asking as there's a MEW thread floating around here somewhere's where people post recent pics of her and at the moment, she's very thin.

__________________
How many more times? James Bond is not a ****ing codename.
Brian Braddock is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 11:53 AM   #109
Rorschach2012
$
 
Rorschach2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,850
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Even the name Gina Carano sounds a bit manly.
I disagree. her first name is the last four letters of the female reproductive organ

Rorschach2012 is online now  
Old 01-17-2013, 11:56 AM   #110
Rodrigo90
Joker Cs All
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 23,121
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Braddock View Post
How recent is that pic? Just asking as there's a MEW thread floating around here somewhere's where people post recent pics of her and at the moment, she's very thin.
I think it was taken about a week ago.

__________________
“The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing”
Albert Einstein

Winner of the SHH Best Writer Award
Thank You!
My FanFic Page


~*SHH SIX*~
Batboy
Rodrigo90 is online now  
Old 01-17-2013, 12:01 PM   #111
Brian Braddock
R.I.P. '96 Y.N.W.A.
 
Brian Braddock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 13,670
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

This was supposedly taken on the 11th of this month:-

http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=494

looks thin. I think prefer how she looks in the pic you've posted, Rodrigo.

__________________
How many more times? James Bond is not a ****ing codename.
Brian Braddock is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 12:11 PM   #112
Rodrigo90
Joker Cs All
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 23,121
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

Yeah, I prefer her with more weight. She just looks unwell to be honest being that thin.

__________________
“The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing”
Albert Einstein

Winner of the SHH Best Writer Award
Thank You!
My FanFic Page


~*SHH SIX*~
Batboy
Rodrigo90 is online now  
Old 01-17-2013, 12:14 PM   #113
terry78
You're a fraud Spider-Man
 
terry78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 63,330
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

I don't know if that was something she did for Smashed or not though.

__________________
If the person you're seeing ever asks the question "Who is Stan Lee?", promptly kick their ass to the curb.
-----------
Who the **** makes a movie and while planning it is like, "you know what this needs...is some Greg Kinnear."
terry78 is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 12:21 PM   #114
Rodrigo90
Joker Cs All
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 23,121
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

No, she had more weight than that during filming.

__________________
“The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing”
Albert Einstein

Winner of the SHH Best Writer Award
Thank You!
My FanFic Page


~*SHH SIX*~
Batboy
Rodrigo90 is online now  
Old 01-17-2013, 06:29 PM   #115
Red Mask
Human Killing Machine
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 10,186
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo90 View Post
For the movie, I'm back on the MEW bandwagon
She looks like she could be Shannon Woodward's sister.

__________________
If there's one thing you can learn from Game of Thrones is this important lesson:

All Men Betray
Red Mask is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #116
Joeyjojo72
Side-Kick
 
Joeyjojo72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,931
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

Yeah totally... wait, who?

Joeyjojo72 is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 06:39 PM   #117
Red Mask
Human Killing Machine
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 10,186
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjojo72 View Post
Yeah totally... wait, who?

__________________
If there's one thing you can learn from Game of Thrones is this important lesson:

All Men Betray
Red Mask is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #118
Joeyjojo72
Side-Kick
 
Joeyjojo72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,931
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

Doesn't help. And she looks nothing like MEW. It was sort of rhetorical anyway, so no need to explain any further.

Joeyjojo72 is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 01:36 PM   #119
Rodrigo90
Joker Cs All
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 23,121
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

I'd prefer MEW to put back on a few pounds if she were to go for WW

Rodrigo90 is online now  
Old 01-18-2013, 02:18 PM   #120
Crazymaverick
Obsessed with the \S/
 
Crazymaverick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,732
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

I'm sure whoever was cast as WW would get into fighting shape for the role.

__________________
Cavill it is!
Crazymaverick is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 02:24 PM   #121
aNarcHy2day
Screw You Mayans!
 
aNarcHy2day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: India
Posts: 1,292
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

That's true... but I just can't see a WW in MEW! And God know I absolutely adore her!

aNarcHy2day is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 02:30 PM   #122
Rodrigo90
Joker Cs All
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 23,121
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

When I look at actor's, I look for that hidden spark that they've never tapped into with past roles, but I know it's there.

I used to write small plays at college, and I had a hand in casting.

I think MEW has the potential for WW, she's certainly come a long with her acting abilities.

__________________
“The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing”
Albert Einstein

Winner of the SHH Best Writer Award
Thank You!
My FanFic Page


~*SHH SIX*~
Batboy
Rodrigo90 is online now  
Old 01-18-2013, 02:35 PM   #123
Joeyjojo72
Side-Kick
 
Joeyjojo72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,931
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

Im not against it per se, but i dont think shes the right fit for WW. id be willing to give her a chance though no doubt. very appealing actress with above average talent.

personally id rather see her as Wasp in an ensemble. girly girl but with surprising leadership abilities.

Joeyjojo72 is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 02:54 PM   #124
aNarcHy2day
Screw You Mayans!
 
aNarcHy2day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: India
Posts: 1,292
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

I can't begin to explain how disappointed I am that she isn't MJ in ASM2! And that coming from a DC guy!

aNarcHy2day is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 02:57 PM   #125
Crazymaverick
Obsessed with the \S/
 
Crazymaverick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,732
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 10

I'd be happy with Winstead as WW but I'm willing to give Gemma Arterton the benefit of the doubt as well.

I'm not implying that she's a bad actress at all. I feel she's definitely got the chops.

I'm referring more to her personifying WW physically. After watching a few trailers for her 'Hansel and Gretel' movie, I'm starting to come around.

__________________
Cavill it is!
Crazymaverick is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.