Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2013, 05:43 AM   #11
blueserenity
Side-Kick

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Not having Halle Berry in this movie is like firing Megan Fox from the Transformers movie. Her character never died, she had a major role in X3, she ended up like the head mistress of X-Mansion, she's playing Storm (one of the most well-known characters in the X-Men universe) and I doubt Halle Berry would turn down the role. If they are not gonna bring her back because of her relationship with Bryan Singer, personal life drama and the fan reception, I think that would be unfair to her.
How would it be unfair to her to not bring her back because of her relationship with Singer? I heard she acted like a diva and demanded a lot more money than she was offered. If that's how she's going to behave, I'm not sure how it's "unfair" to her that she doesn't get asked back. Storm is an awesome character. Berry's performance was a complete disservice to her. Directors are also partly to blame of course, but I feel like Storm in the hands of a different actress would have been so much more powerful. But they shouldn't be recasting roles at this point, and some of the big name X-Men should be dead to show the gravity of the future situation. I say leave her out.