The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 01-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 01-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #3
sup101
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part

I hope it's not all subtitled.Maybe at the beginning just to establish that they have their own language, but it should tap into english.They advance and most likely know english.We heard jor-el speak english anyways.

Old 01-18-2013, 02:24 PM   #4
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Par

Idk if I believe the subtitle thing. We hear Jor-El speak English in the teaser trailer.

Old 01-18-2013, 02:32 PM   #5
TDK elbowstrike
"I'm a man of my word..."

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Par

To have everyone speaking Kryptonese in scenes involving Krypton would be pretty impressive. Surely it would take a tremendous amount of effort to create an entirely fictional language for your actors to speak. If this is the case I would be very impressed by the immense time and effort they are putting in to certain parts of this movie. Subtitles wouldn't bother me at all since I watch a lot of foreign cinema with subtitles. I would be only a little concerned that for the average moviegoer it may take them out of it a bit.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:23 PM   #6
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Nuke the fridge have posted that guy from IMDBs "spoilers" now

Oh and someone on cosmic book news said they had emailed their "DC entertainment source" who said the majority of it was fan fic.

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME

Last edited by BH/HHH; 01-18-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:31 PM   #7
X Knight
Straight Edge Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post

Oh and someone on cosmic book news said they had emailed their "DC entertainment source" who said the majority of it was fan fic.

Disney Lover and Proud!!
Old 01-18-2013, 03:34 PM   #8
gomez147
You're not just anyone

Quote:

Although very much things of the spoiler sounded great, I would feel somehow relieved if all of this ends to be just fan fic. It's better to get amazed while watching the movie in the theater than to have read all the whole plot in a forum.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:35 PM   #9
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Knight View Post
Funny thing is I trust neither if those sites or the guy whose leaked them lol

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
Old 01-18-2013, 03:44 PM   #10
sup101
Side-Kick

cosmic book news.I wouldn't listen to anything that site say.They always post false stuff from their supose source that site is BS.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:45 PM   #11
FilmNerdJamie
Magneto was right!
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:

Old 01-18-2013, 03:46 PM   #12
Marvin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomez147 View Post
Although very much things of the spoiler sounded great, I would feel somehow relieved if all of this ends to be just fan fic. It's better to get amazed while watching the movie in the theater than to have read all the whole plot in a forum.
Assuming you read the spoilers...

if you wanted this, why not just not read them in the first place?

Old 01-18-2013, 03:47 PM   #13
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

Quote:

I'm shocked

Old 01-18-2013, 03:49 PM   #14
gomez147
You're not just anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
Assuming you read the spoilers...

if you wanted this, why not just not read them in the first place?
I couldn't resist.. But I don't want to do it again

Old 01-18-2013, 03:51 PM   #15
X Knight
Straight Edge Knight

I........just want.........something to believe in..........lol

Disney Lover and Proud!!
Old 01-18-2013, 03:53 PM   #16
Dr.
Scorpion-Kick

Quote:
Though... If it's right to take Crowe's praise of the movie with a grain of salt (what else would he say?) then the same might apply to the "DC source."

"Yep, that's the plot in a nutshell!" wouldn't be a very likely response.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:04 PM   #17
Llama_Shepherd
World's Finest

Quote:
Probably 110% accurate then.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:06 PM   #18
Kane52630
Nightcall User

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Knight View Post
I........just want.........something to believe in..........lol

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 01-18-2013, 04:14 PM   #19
sup101
Side-Kick

cosmic book news want us to beleave this too from their DC Entertainment source.

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/con...r-box-m-theory

Old 01-18-2013, 04:14 PM   #20
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
Hes much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. Hes Everyman operating on a scifi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Old 01-18-2013, 04:30 PM   #21
HighFivingMF
Welp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sup101 View Post
cosmic book news want us to beleave this too from their DC Entertainment source.

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/con...r-box-m-theory
Apokalips, New Genesis, and the Mother Box are obvious since it's a Darkseid story and they were in the story the screenplay is based on. Ace reporting there! They get all the hot scoops!

But that stuff being featured is really weird since they said Starro is the villain and not Darkseid once ElMayimbe reported it.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:59 PM   #22
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Well, regardless of the validity of the so called "spoilers", one thing is for sure and that's we'll be seeing Superman finally cutting loose on screen when he takes on Zod and company.

We haven't had a proper live action super fight featuring Superman since Superman 3 since Superman 4 and every live action television version and SR had either no super fights or were obviously restricted to something very small and cheap due to their budgets.

Old 01-18-2013, 05:09 PM   #23
sup101
Side-Kick

That's the reason I posted it.You can't beleave anything that come from cosmic book news.

The JLA villain is Darkseid.

No it's Starro.Darkseid will fight them, no darkseid gang will fight them.

I wonder do they even know what day it really is sometimes.Lol.Anything they get from their supose DC Entertainment source is BS

Old 01-18-2013, 05:33 PM   #24
Frontier
Arkham Asylum Inmate

Just curious; is Shannon as Zod still being denied "officially"? Cause I was just looking and along with the Superman 1/6th scale statue we saw the other day, BigBadToyStore has Jor'El, Faora and Zod ones listed (though no pics, sadly). And I remember they had been denying Zod for a long while... dunno if that's changed.

Old 01-18-2013, 05:34 PM   #25
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Just curious; is Shannon as Zod still being denied "officially"? Cause I was just looking and along with the Superman 1/6th scale statue we saw the other day, BigBadToyStore has Jor'El, Faora and Zod ones listed (though no pics, sadly). And I remember they had been denying Zod for a long while... dunno if that's changed.
Shannon has been pretty open about the fact that he is playing Zod.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
Closed Thread