Originally Posted by AF3619 View Post
seriously man....
thank you, now i will never sleep.....
my sentiments exactly.

Old 01-21-2013, 10:52 AM   #627
TDK elbowstrike
"I'm a man of my word..."

Default Re: Jamie Foxx IS Electro - Part 2

So has Jaime Fox confirmed if they are using the Ultimate version of Electros costume? I thought i read somewhere that they would use a sort of Ultimates design, but i cant remember where i read it.

Old 01-21-2013, 11:16 AM   #628
Spiderdevil
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior. View Post
I think Skyfall did well in the UK because it was home turf. Spidey won't be hitting that notion of sentiment.

LOL
Great avatar dude

Old 01-21-2013, 11:19 AM   #629
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
Is that Tommy Lee Jones raping her??

Old 01-21-2013, 12:21 PM   #630
Spideyman123
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkingbird View Post
Is that Ultimates?
No, TASM (comics)

Old 01-22-2013, 11:45 AM   #631
TDK elbowstrike
"I'm a man of my word..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideyman123 View Post
No, TASM (comics)
So in TASM comics now he doesnt wear that silly mask anymore, right? Doesnt he have some sort of lightning bolt tatoos on his face now? I wouldnt mind Jaime Fox wearing the mainstream costume, as long as they dont use that ridiculous mask. Which im not worried about because its too ridiculous for comics much less onscreen, so i know they wont use it. And thank goodness they wont.

Old 01-26-2013, 02:29 PM   #632
Kreative T
Banned User

I think in Tasm 2 Spidey is going to fight some criminals and Electro is the main villian. Peter will gtow in relationships with Norman , Harry, MJ, and of course Gwen.

and Norman will become GG at the end of the film. Either he kills Gwen at the end of the movie or they save that for TASM 3.

I feel jaime Foxx is too much of a big name to be second fiddle. And he is going to be the main villian. Because if they have 2 villians it will be too crammed and someone has to take a back seat. I don't think Jaime wants to do that. The general audience is used to him being a leading man, and he is going to want moe screen time. If he doesn't have enough screen time it is going to be dissapointing to regular movie goers because of his name. and confusing.

And the GG story is too good to have soneone else distracting them from it , someone like Electro.

So I feel Electro is the main villian and GG will be the main villian TASM 3.

That's just my guess. ( Ijust don'r want to see Electro and GG in the same movie, it takes the thunder away from GG) I'm keeping my expectation low. It's weird enough to have Jaime Foxx in a spiderman movie anyway.

It just doesn't fit. Kingpin and Electro for Tasm 2 and Green Goblin at the end going into Tasm 3.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:01 PM   #633
mayo23
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreative T View Post
I think in Tasm 2 Spidey is going to fight some criminals and Electro is the main villian. Peter will gtow in relationships with Norman , Harry, MJ, and of course Gwen.

and Norman will become GG at the end of the film. Either he kills Gwen at the end of the movie or they save that for TASM 3.

I feel jaime Foxx is too much of a big name to be second fiddle. And he is going to be the main villian. Because if they have 2 villians it will be too crammed and someone has to take a back seat. I don't think Jaime wants to do that. The general audience is used to him being a leading man, and he is going to want moe screen time. If he doesn't have enough screen time it is going to be dissapointing to regular movie goers because of his name. and confusing.

And the GG story is too good to have soneone else distracting them from it , someone like Electro.

So I feel Electro is the main villian and GG will be the main villian TASM 3.

That's just my guess. ( Ijust don'r want to see Electro and GG in the same movie, it takes the thunder away from GG) I'm keeping my expectation low. It's weird enough to have Jaime Foxx in a spiderman movie anyway.

It just doesn't fit. Kingpin and Electro for Tasm 2 and Green Goblin at the end going into Tasm 3.
If anything, GG's story will be saved for the 3rd film so him making an apperance with Electro won't really take anything away from his story. It's most likely going to be Electro centric with maybe a small GG introduction/cameo.

Old 01-27-2013, 04:29 AM   #634
Spiderdevil
Side-Kick

The fact that there hasnt been any news about Norman Osborn casting and the filming has almost begun makes me think we wouldnt physically see him in TASM2,and if we do,it wont be longer than a 30 second scene

Old 01-27-2013, 07:51 AM   #635
Valkyrje
Monstah Lobstah

has filming started already ?

Old 01-27-2013, 08:04 AM   #636
Marvel Spider
Amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zece View Post
has filming started already ?
Nope. February 4th.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:37 AM   #637
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderdevil View Post
The fact that there hasnt been any news about Norman Osborn casting and the filming has almost begun makes me think we wouldnt physically see him in TASM2,and if we do,it wont be longer than a 30 second scene
Or he has been cast already.

The Man in the Shadows in more than likely Norman. It fits one of Norman's M.Os from his early appearances and we've already learned that it wasn't Electro.

The Man in the Shadows was played by Michael Massee. He's known for playing villainous roles and he's damn good at it. Now they could've just used him in ASM and will recast later on, but I doubt they would waste a talent such as his. And he may not be well known but it wouldn't be the first time they cast an fairly unknown actor for a major role in this series.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer

Last edited by SpideyFan866; 01-27-2013 at 08:44 AM.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:58 AM   #638
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderdevil View Post
No. I don't think that's it. We will find out soon I'm sure. Filming hasn't even started yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
Or he has been cast already.

The Man in the Shadows in more than likely Norman. It fits one of Norman's M.Os from his early appearances and we've already learned that it wasn't Electro.

The Man in the Shadows was played by Michael Massee. He's known for playing villainous roles and he's damn good at it. Now they could've just used him in ASM and will recast later on, but I doubt they would waste a talent such as his. And he may not be well known but it wouldn't be the first time they cast an fairly unknown actor for a major role in this series.

Agreed.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Old 01-27-2013, 03:24 PM   #639
Kreative T
Banned User

I Want Kingpin and Electro as the villians. If they are following the Ultimate books I think that would be there best bet. And just have Norman osborn in the movie being bad ass Norman. And Have Norman amd Wilson Fisk despise each other. And go back and forth like a rivarly. Electro needing money joins Kingpin and they both having a hatred for Norman, try to bring down his business and attack him. Peter Parker /Spiderman protects Norman because he believes he is a good guy. Since they becone close and he tells Peter some nice lies about his Parents. After spiderman defeats Electro, Norman feels he will not be threathen by anyone agagin Increases the goblin formula turning in to GG at the end of Tasm 2 he attacks Wilson Fisk/Kingpin's Building.

TASM3 becoming full on goblin movie with spidey vs GG.

Old 01-27-2013, 05:35 PM   #640
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreative T View Post
I Want Kingpin and Electro as the villians. If they are following the Ultimate books I think that would be there best bet. And just have Norman osborn in the movie being bad ass Norman. And Have Norman amd Wilson Fisk despise each other. And go back and forth like a rivarly. Electro needing money joins Kingpin and they both having a hatred for Norman, try to bring down his business and attack him. Peter Parker /Spiderman protects Norman because he believes he is a good guy. Since they becone close and he tells Peter some nice lies about his Parents. After spiderman defeats Electro, Norman feels he will not be threathen by anyone agagin Increases the goblin formula turning in to GG at the end of Tasm 2 he attacks Wilson Fisk/Kingpin's Building.

TASM3 becoming full on goblin movie with spidey vs GG.
I don't believe Sony can use Kingpin. Fox still had the rights when they owned DD to Kingpin, though now I suppose Disney must have them. Either way, Sony doesn't.

my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down

X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049
Old 01-27-2013, 06:02 PM   #641
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity9999x View Post
I don't believe Sony can use Kingpin. Fox still had the rights when they owned DD to Kingpin, though now I suppose Disney must have them. Either way, Sony doesn't.
Avi Arad stated in an interview last year that Kingpin is essentially fare game.

If they have a story where they want to use him, and Fox isnt actively using him, they can use hi in a Spider-Man film.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 01-27-2013, 06:26 PM   #642
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
Avi Arad stated in an interview last year that Kingpin is essentially fare game.

If they have a story where they want to use him, and Fox isnt actively using him, they can use hi in a Spider-Man film.
That's awesome. But Fox doesn't own Kingpin at all anymore do they? I thought DD rights reverted to Disney earlier this year?

my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down

X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049
Old 01-27-2013, 06:42 PM   #643
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity9999x View Post
That's awesome. But Fox doesn't own Kingpin at all anymore do they? I thought DD rights reverted to Disney earlier this year?
Actually yeah, they did.

But its the same thing probably.

Marvel would probably be even more willing seeing as how they are on good terms with Sony.

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 01-27-2013, 08:44 PM   #644
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers

i don't think we'll see an organised crime angle in this trilogy. seems like oscorp is where it is at. it is a shame too, because TSSM handled it very well.

www.redlettermedia.com
Old 01-27-2013, 09:03 PM   #645
Mr. Dent
Banned User

Yeah, having a Spider-Man origin start out with a crime-ring like in TSSM would be great. It makes sense that he would start out with normal villains and supernatural ones would slowly start showing up. And they could have still included the GG/Norman/Peter's parents plot by having Norman be the real master mind behind the scenes.

Old 01-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #646
Picard Sisko

I don't think the organized crime ring would work in a Spider-Man movie trilogy, or at least not as the focus of it. Seems to work better in a series.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Old 01-27-2013, 09:41 PM   #647
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers

seeing as this is an electro forum, can anyone recommend any good electro stories from amazing spider-man (comics)?

also, how does spidey usually go about fighting electro. I heard on here that he used an insulated suit, and in TSSM he dunked him in water and encased him in tyres.

www.redlettermedia.com
Old 01-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #648
Picard Sisko

Start with Amazing Spider-Man #9 (first appearance).

Old 01-27-2013, 09:58 PM   #649
AF3619
WOOO!

what is Ultimate electro backstory? because i don´t think electro will be working for Oscorp i remember Ultimate Electro was competing with Oscorp , maybe that´s why they meant Max creates a new clean and biological based electric source and Oscorp steals the idea from him and then when he is trying to get it back he turns into Electro somehow and now swears revenge against Osborn,idk

-You want me to come there so you can kill me?
-YES
-I´ll be right there"
Old 01-27-2013, 09:58 PM   #650
spidergeek232
I'm Not A Loser

Yeah I'm pretty sure that Michael Massee is Norman. But if not and the actor they choose is based off the Osborn hologram then I say Kevin Bacon should be GG.

Closed Thread