The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Iron Man > Iron Man 3

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 07:51 PM   #176
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson
 
cherokeesam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cherokee, NC
Posts: 12,029
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I don't know how you're sure about Radioactive Man. I'd say the chances of him appearing in IM3 are 50/50 like you mentioned in another post, I think.
I'm saying that all we know about the mystery LEGO figure is that it's a pale green bad guy with veins. Radioactive Man is a *possibility,* but by no means the only possible fit for that description. I've already given several logical alternatives --- any Extremis-ized baddie, including Coldblood, Firepower, or Mandarin himself; and even The Leader, who was teased in TIH.

__________________
THE COTTON AVENGERS

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline  
Old 01-25-2013, 08:04 PM   #177
protocida
Side-Kick
 
protocida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 10,689
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

I doubt either Radioactive Man or The Wasp are part of the equation.

protocida is offline  
Old 01-25-2013, 08:50 PM   #178
Figs
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 26,625
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
I'm saying that all we know about the mystery LEGO figure is that it's a pale green bad guy with veins. Radioactive Man is a *possibility,* but by no means the only possible fit for that description. I've already given several logical alternatives --- any Extremis-ized baddie, including Coldblood, Firepower, or Mandarin himself; and even The Leader, who was teased in TIH.
If, IF, that were to ever happen, I hope they recast for the role. That was hands down one of the most annoying characters in any comic film.

Figs is offline  
Old 01-25-2013, 09:12 PM   #179
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 17,987
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
I'm saying that all we know about the mystery LEGO figure is that it's a pale green bad guy with veins. Radioactive Man is a *possibility,* but by no means the only possible fit for that description. I've already given several logical alternatives --- any Extremis-ized baddie, including Coldblood, Firepower, or Mandarin himself; and even The Leader, who was teased in TIH.
Oh, all right. That makes sense.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 01-25-2013, 09:39 PM   #180
The Ironstar
Side-Kick
 
The Ironstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Somewhere out there
Posts: 1,117
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
"Gunmetal" looks like Stealth armor.

That Deep Space armor makes me think (dread) that Iron Man *will* have a cameo in GOTG now. ("Astronut Tony" is now officially a member of the latest incarnation of the Guardians of the Galaxy in the most recent comics.)

In other news: for those who haven't seen Feige's latest comments about IM3, Avengers 2, and Phase II in general, here's a few excerpts from MTV's interview with him:

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2013/01/24...e-joss-whedon/

I found this paragraph particularly interesting:



I'd say that Tony Stark has become paranoid after the events of the Avengers. There's already hints of that in the dialogue from the trailer ("everybody wants to kill me;" "how am I supposed to protect the one thing I can't live without?"), and it certainly looks like he goes on a building spree, trying to create an armor suit for every conceivable situation he might find himself in. You know, just like the "real" Tony Stark.

I'm wondering if that paranoia will drive him to invest heavily in the Avengers as well, in an all-out recruiting drive to muster all the superheroes he can to bulk up the team for the next global/interplanetary crisis. Which, again, sounds like comic book Tony, at least from the "Initiative" era.

Could be that Stark is the driving force behind Phase II, as Nick Fury was the driving force behind Phase I.
Bah!! I only want to see these people after IM3:




__________________
[QUOTE](“You've got to be always afraid of the deadly words ‘I love you,'” he says, “which mean ‘I've got the dagger in your back and I'm about to twist it.'”)
-Frank Miller[/QUOTE]




The Ironstar is offline  
Old 01-25-2013, 09:56 PM   #181
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers
 
Repulsor Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 3,304
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel_freshman View Post
Found more promo art...once again teasing that dream Hall of Armor. There's also some mystery figures in the back



im digging the darker grey tones in the mark 42. don't think it will look like that on film, but it helps break the armor up a bit more and is a nice contrast to the abundance of "gold"

__________________
Looks like you're a born loooooooooooooooserrrrrrrr

www.redlettermedia.com
Repulsor Blast is offline  
Old 01-25-2013, 11:12 PM   #182
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers
 
Repulsor Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 3,304
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

so any idea what those armors in the background are? pincers for hands is interesting. could be useful in clearing wreckage from the mansion attack i guess lol.

__________________
Looks like you're a born loooooooooooooooserrrrrrrr

www.redlettermedia.com
Repulsor Blast is offline  
Old 01-25-2013, 11:46 PM   #183
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com
 
mkilban2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 3,519
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

they look like wrenches haha

mkilban2 is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:14 AM   #184
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers
 
Repulsor Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 3,304
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

iron man pooper scooper platform

__________________
Looks like you're a born loooooooooooooooserrrrrrrr

www.redlettermedia.com
Repulsor Blast is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:36 AM   #185
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I don't know how you're sure about Radioactive Man. I'd say the chances of him appearing in IM3 are 50/50 like you mentioned in another post, I think.
I'd say more like 65/50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figs View Post
I'm real curious about this comment. So we won't realize what certain things mean in IM3 until after we've seen Avengers 2? In regards to setups and little things in Iron Man.
Yea, me too. I'm really happy they're apparently going about this in a more subtle manner than they did in phase 1 with IM2, Thor, and Cap. I don't think there will be a central object like with the Tesseract and we won't be having SHIELD hijack the movies like before, with exception of Cap 2 I guess but it works there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
you are ABSOLUTELY incorrect about that.... and for a HUGE action figure collector like myself for a very long time, you sir are completely incorrect.

-IM2 movie figure waves not only included armors that will never be on screen... but also included Crimson Dynamo, and Titanium Man (Titanium Man also had a figure during the IM1 toyline)

-The Avengers Movie line also included Skrulls, and Ultimate versions of Thor and Hawkeye

-The Amazing Spider-Man line included the New Ultimate Spider-Man (Morales)

-The Spider-Man 3 movie line also included Green Goblin and Doc Ock

-The Fantastic Four movie toy lines included Doom Bots and Annihilus

-The Incredible Hulk movie line also included Bi-Beast and IronClad


and to top it all off... the IRON MAN 3 6inch line so far is including all comic armors (ditko ironman, Norman Osborn (iron Patriot), Iron Monger, and Bleeding Edge Armor Iron Man)


.... so yeah, rethink that statement.
That's a nice list but none of that counts as willful misdirection in the manner he's speaking and definitely not red herrings. For one thing, we know for a fact the character who eventually becomes Radioactive Man is in the movie. Bi-Beast, IronClad, and Morales, were not in their movies. I don't think Marvel has merchandising rights to FF but even if they do, Annihilus and Doom Bots are the same as the above. Once again, don't think Marvel has/had merchandising rights to Spider-Man in 2007, but even if they did, GG and Ock were villains in the previous movies...and GG did technically appear in SM3.

The Avengers Movie line is a pretty stupid one to bring up since Thor and Hawkeye WERE in the the movie. Just because they're in different costumes doesn't count as misdirection. Skrulls are free game but again, they weren't confirmed in the same manner as RM is.

You can say that Dr. Wu being in the movie is in itself misdirection (although Marvel said he wouldn't become Radioactive Man, which in itself could be misdirection) but use toy lines as precedent for red herrings when this particular character is in a completely different situation. The fact that a RM toy is being made and Marvel wouldn't let the toy maker know the name of the character just adds a bit of credence to the idea that Wu WILL become RM.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:48 AM   #186
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,553
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
I'd say more like 65/50.


Yea, me too. I'm really happy they're apparently going about this in a more subtle manner than they did in phase 1 with IM2, Thor, and Cap. I don't think there will be a central object like with the Tesseract and we won't be having SHIELD hijack the movies like before, with exception of Cap 2 I guess but it works there.


That's a nice list but none of that counts as willful misdirection in the manner he's speaking and definitely not red herrings. For one thing, we know for a fact the character who eventually becomes Radioactive Man is in the movie. Bi-Beast, IronClad, and Morales, were not in their movies. I don't think Marvel has merchandising rights to FF but even if they do, Annihilus and Doom Bots are the same as the above. Once again, don't think Marvel has/had merchandising rights to Spider-Man in 2007, but even if they did, GG and Ock were villains in the previous movies...and GG did technically appear in SM3.

The Avengers Movie line is a pretty stupid one to bring up since Thor and Hawkeye WERE in the the movie. Just because they're in different costumes doesn't count as misdirection. Skrulls are free game but again, they weren't confirmed in the same manner as RM is.

You can say that Dr. Wu being in the movie is in itself misdirection (although Marvel said he wouldn't become Radioactive Man, which in itself could be misdirection) but use toy lines as precedent for red herrings when this particular character is in a completely different situation. The fact that a RM toy is being made and Marvel wouldn't let the toy maker know the name of the character just adds a bit of credence to the idea that Wu WILL become RM.
Actually.... There's absolutely no concrete proof that he will ever be "radioactive man" or is in fact suppose to be. You're basing rumors as fact in which they are not


Also marvel has very little say in who gets a figure. HASBRO however does.

All marvel really does at getting involved with the figure aspect is filling in hasbro who might be a popular character in upcoming comics....

Marvel doesn't tell them what figures to make

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]

Last edited by spideyboy_1111; 01-26-2013 at 12:54 AM.
spideyboy_1111 is online now  
Old 01-26-2013, 01:33 AM   #187
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
Actually.... There's absolutely no concrete proof that he will ever be "radioactive man" or is in fact suppose to be. You're basing rumors as fact in which they are not
No I'm not. You're taking it that way. Everything I posted was obviously speculation. Educated, but speculation none the less. That said, I'm entitled to post it without you attacking me because my opinion differs from your's.

Quote:
Also marvel has very little say in who gets a figure. HASBRO however does.

All marvel really does at getting involved with the figure aspect is filling in hasbro who might be a popular character in upcoming comics....

Marvel doesn't tell them what figures to make
Which makes your entire argument about misdirection with toys wrong.

Either way, the toy make specifically said Marvel prevented them from giving out the name. And we know this Dr. Wu character is based off of Chen Lu, who becomes RM. Putting that together with the toy news I and others can say RM has a good to decent chance of being in IM3. Attacking people for that with misplaced arguments is unneeded and ridiculous.


Last edited by Mr. Dent; 01-26-2013 at 01:37 AM.
Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 01:39 AM   #188
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers
 
Repulsor Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 3,304
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

i can't wait til the movie comes out (i get it earlier here in australia) and i can pop on these boards and say which characters do and do not appear.

__________________
Looks like you're a born loooooooooooooooserrrrrrrr

www.redlettermedia.com
Repulsor Blast is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 01:51 AM   #189
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,553
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
No I'm not. You're taking it that way. Everything I posted was obviously speculation. Educated, but speculation none the less. That said, I'm entitled to post it without you attacking me because my opinion differs from your's.


Which makes your entire argument about misdirection with toys wrong.

Either way, the toy make specifically said Marvel prevented them from giving out the name. And we know this Dr. Wu character is based off of Chen Lu, who becomes RM. Putting that together with the toy news I and others can say RM has a good to decent chance of being in IM3. Attacking people for that with misplaced arguments is unneeded and ridiculous.
Oh lordy ....... My whole point in the discussion was that THE TOYS MEAN NOTHING... You're free to believe what you want but I've stated several reasons why your logic is faulty regardless of if you call it missdirection or not.

Yes. Marvel won't allow them to say a name of a spoiler character.... But there's still zero proof that Dr. Wu is based off of Lu . Just speculation because early reports said his name was Lu and would probably be RM that doesn't mean "he is"......

Im not attacking you, your logic is just faulty.

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is online now  
Old 01-26-2013, 01:56 AM   #190
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,553
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Also... I find it incredibly stupid that a C list villain like RM would be under such serious spoiler protection when firepower and coldblood arnt , nor is kurse and his twin in Thor, nor is Falcon, Crossbones , or the return of Zola in Cap 2......... RM is far from being an integral villain in the MU and zero reason to keep him of all people under wraps.

spideyboy_1111 is online now  
Old 01-26-2013, 02:03 AM   #191
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
Oh lordy ....... My whole point in the discussion was that THE TOYS MEAN NOTHING... You're free to believe what you want but I've stated several reasons why your logic is faulty regardless of if you call it missdirection or not.

Yes. Marvel won't allow them to say a name of a spoiler character.... But there's still zero proof that Dr. Wu is based off of Lu . Just speculation because early reports said his name was Lu and would probably be RM that doesn't mean "he is"......

Im not attacking you, your logic is just faulty.
You fooled me because all I said is that Marvel don't use toys to mislead people and you post a whole list about toys they've used to "mislead" people...a list that was, as you say, logically faulty. If you were trying to make the point that they don't matter then you went about it the wrong way, no offense. I agree, that we shouldn't put that much weight behind a toy listing but it was just a side note in the speculation that RM could be in the movie in the first place. I wasn't putting my entire faith behind it, but if I'm going with the assumption that RM is going to be in the movie I would obviously mention everything we know surrounding the character possibly appearing in the film.

Either way, instead of constructively commenting on the outline I posted you chose to focus on a one line tidbit I mentioned at the end, which is disappointing to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
Also... I find it incredibly stupid that a C list villain like RM would be under such serious spoiler protection when firepower and coldblood arnt , nor is kurse and his twin in Thor, nor is Falcon, Crossbones , or the return of Zola in Cap 2......... RM is far from being an integral villain in the MU and zero reason to keep him of all people under wraps.
This is a good point. But it could be because RM IS technically a bit higher in relevance than them and could have a bigger role in the film than them as well. It could also possibly hint at Ant-Man and A2 stuff as well, obviously.


Last edited by Mr. Dent; 01-26-2013 at 02:09 AM.
Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 02:11 AM   #192
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,553
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
You fooled me because all I said is that Marvel don't use toys to mislead people and you post a whole list about toys they've used to "mislead" people...a list that was, as you say, logically faulty. If you were trying to make the point that they don't matter then you went about it the wrong way, no offense. I agree, that we shouldn't put that much weight behind a toy listing but it was just a side note in the speculation that RM could be in the movie in the first place. I wasn't putting my entire faith behind it, but if I'm going with the assumption that RM is going to be in the movie I would obviously mention everything we know surrounding the character possibly appearing in the film.

Either way, instead of constructively commenting on the outline I posted you chose to focus on a one line tidbit I mentioned at the end, which is disappointing to me.
..... You said "marvel doesn't misslead people with toys" as a reasoning of proof of how this mysterious toy is RM and because its RM its in the movie.... -__-

I corrected you. Now lets move along.

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is online now  
Old 01-26-2013, 02:24 AM   #193
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
..... You said "marvel doesn't misslead people with toys" as a reasoning of proof of how this mysterious toy is RM and because its RM its in the movie.... -__-
You're completely taking what I said out of context. cherokeesam used the idea of Marvel misleading people and using red herrings as reasoning for why RM is likely a red herring, and I replied that Marvel does not do that and mentioned the toy line because that would have to be the red herring/misdirection he is referring to. That does not equate to me using it as prime reasoning for RM being in the movie. You did not correct me, I'm guessing you just didn't read the entire conversation and posted that list as a result.

Quote:
Now lets move along.
I would tend to agree but posting narcissistic things like

Quote:
I corrected you.
makes it difficult.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 02:27 AM   #194
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,553
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
You're completely taking what I said out of context. cherokeesam used the idea of Marvel misleading people and using red herrings as reasoning for why RM is a red herring, and I replied that Marvel does not do that. That does not equate to me using it as prime reasoning for RM being in the movie. You did not correct me, I'm guessing you just didn't read the entire conversation and posted that list as a result.


I would tend to agree but posting narcissistic things like



makes it difficult.
Lol except you attempted to debate me things i was apparently " taking out of context..... "

Like i said lets just move along

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is online now  
Old 01-26-2013, 02:30 AM   #195
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
Lol except you attempted to debate me things i was apparently taking out of context.....
Because I didn't understand where you were coming from until I realized you didn't read the conversation and if you're going to reply to me with a long list of why I am supposedly wrong obviously I would refute it. :/

Quote:
Like i said lets just move along
Yes, this has dissolved into meaningless argument unfortunately.

Mr. Dent is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 03:17 AM   #196
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers
 
Repulsor Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 3,304
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

who wants ac/dc in the super bowl spot and/or next trailer? I know i do!

__________________
Looks like you're a born loooooooooooooooserrrrrrrr

www.redlettermedia.com
Repulsor Blast is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 03:41 AM   #197
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator
 
craigdbfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Interstellar
Posts: 28,604
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Not sure if I'm digging War Machine's mohawk/receding hairline thing he's got going on. He's looking kind of sickly.

__________________
Quote:
For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 04:06 AM   #198
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop
 
Hawkingbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: With the Hawkeyes
Posts: 5,733
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by protocida View Post
I doubt either Radioactive Man or The Wasp are part of the equation.
Since she'll be in Phase 3, I doubt Wasp too.

__________________
"Turkey sucks and you suck, and who made you boss?"
Hawkingbird is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 04:11 AM   #199
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,553
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

i don't know.. i still think while it's the Phase 3 "kick-off" it will also feel like an epilogue. I wouldnt be shocked if Wasp and Hank appear in Avengers 2... with there origin in Ant-Man. It would be a great ride for them to piggy-back off avengers to get more people interested.

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is online now  
Old 01-26-2013, 05:26 AM   #200
The Infernal
Life's End Boss
 
The Infernal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,620
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Personally I'm thinking we won't see Ant-man (or possibly Wasp) in Avengers 2 if Ant-man is meant for phase 3. Maybe we'll see people like Black Panther or Captain Marvel instead.

__________________
Lady Luck is smiling at me. She knows something I don't.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.
The Infernal is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.