The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Sports

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 09:53 PM   #126
Docker2.0
Watchin' you!
 
Docker2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Neva Neva land
Posts: 18,810
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Sad thing is there are talks for a 5th fight. It's now over kill.

Docker2.0 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:10 PM   #127
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,261
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

JMM has beaten Pac twice now (we all know he got robbed) what more is there left to prove?

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:23 PM   #128
TheGuy
Side-Kick
 
TheGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 673
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docker2.0 View Post
Sad thing is there are talks for a 5th fight. It's now over kill.
I disagree. We'd get more fun and excitement with another fight, than a Pac vs Floyd. We know how that's gonna turn out.

TheGuy is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 06:31 AM   #129
B
[insert witty comment]
 
B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,961
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsdayApex View Post
I believe JMM should retire and go out on top. He was contemplating retirement after his third fight with Pacquaio, so why not now? He's fought the best and beaten the best (other than Mayweather Jr). I don't want a fifth fight between these two. Juan has already proven to me that he's the better fighter since the original rematch.
Agree 100%.

There is no need for another rematch. The only reason this one happened was because of the outrage that Pacquiao was awarded the decision that JMM should have had in their previous fight. Also because of how emphatically the last fight ended there is no need for the 2 to fight again. JMM has proven he is the better fighter between the 2.

JMM should retire now after setting things right & I feel Pacquiao should retire now also given that I believe the Mayweather fight is completely passed the 2 dumbasses by. Mayweather will potentially fight twice in 2013, so the only way Pacquiao will be fighting Mayweather on 1 of those 2 dates, will be if he gives in to alot of his demands. I feel mainly because of the JMM lose, but also the Bradley defeat, he has lost alot of negotiation power with Mayweather. He is no longer on a hot streak with everyone banging down Mayweather's door to say he needs to fight him to prove he is the best, now he's just like any other fighter.

B is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 07:12 AM   #130
DCMarvelNews
Newbie First Class
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 18
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by B View Post
Agree 100%.

There is no need for another rematch. The only reason this one happened was because of the outrage that Pacquiao was awarded the decision that JMM should have had in their previous fight. Also because of how emphatically the last fight ended there is no need for the 2 to fight again. JMM has proven he is the better fighter between the 2.

JMM should retire now after setting things right & I feel Pacquiao should retire now also given that I believe the Mayweather fight is completely passed the 2 dumbasses by. Mayweather will potentially fight twice in 2013, so the only way Pacquiao will be fighting Mayweather on 1 of those 2 dates, will be if he gives in to alot of his demands. I feel mainly because of the JMM lose, but also the Bradley defeat, he has lost alot of negotiation power with Mayweather. He is no longer on a hot streak with everyone banging down Mayweather's door to say he needs to fight him to prove he is the best, now he's just like any other fighter.
I still believe there is enough interest for a Floyd - Manny fight. What Manny and Bob Arum now have to understand is there is no way (In my opinion) that Manny can ask for a 50-50 split. Even though he has now lost his last 2 fight, I thought he was very unlucky against Bradley (I even went to bed before they read the score cards I was that convinced that Manny had won) and against JMM that punch that knocked him out was like nothing I've seen before, being hit like that would flatten most fighters.

I'm still intrigued by the contest (Even though I pick Floyd to win by a UD) and I think there is still so much money involved for it to not happen.

DCMarvelNews is offline  
Old 12-14-2012, 06:14 PM   #131
FCEEVIPER
Rubber bullets. Honest
 
FCEEVIPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Casterly Rock Westerlands, Ca.
Posts: 10,030
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project862006 View Post
all i have to say is JMM better pass his drug test his physique was a question mark at the age of 39 drops manny for first time in any of thier fights and ko's him with 1 punch

not to mention his current strength and conditioning coach is Angel Guillermo Heredia, the same man who testified against a number of different athletes in the high-profile BALCO case.

just saying..
Steve Carp ‏@stevecarprj
Nevada tests for PEDs (steroids, etc.) and recreational drugs (pot, cocaine, etc.). Basically anything on WADA ban list.

3m Steve Carp ‏@stevecarprj
Kizer said NAC tested all 44 fighters on 12/8 MGM card. All came back clean.

__________________
Millions upon millions of people are murdered by criminals all the time But the sons and daughters
of those people do not become Batman. But Bruce Wayne? Bruce was different.
And so was Walter White–way before he developed a suspicious cough. -Damon Lindelof



Thank you Nolan, Goyer & Jonathan
The Dark Knight Saga
2005 - 2008 - 2012
FCEEVIPER is offline  
Old 12-15-2012, 10:27 PM   #132
Docker2.0
Watchin' you!
 
Docker2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Neva Neva land
Posts: 18,810
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Cant believe Donaire got this cupcake fight again against Arce. I'm sorry but he is fighting nothing but guys he should beat. He should fight Rigo or Mares next but I'm sure he will continue to fight nobodies. It's the Top Rank way.

Docker2.0 is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 12:11 AM   #133
Docker2.0
Watchin' you!
 
Docker2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Neva Neva land
Posts: 18,810
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Not an Amir Khan fan but great to see him win. He's to good to go out the way he did against Garcia.

Docker2.0 is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 01:51 PM   #134
FCEEVIPER
Rubber bullets. Honest
 
FCEEVIPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Casterly Rock Westerlands, Ca.
Posts: 10,030
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docker2.0 View Post
Cant believe Donaire got this cupcake fight again against Arce. I'm sorry but he is fighting nothing but guys he should beat. He should fight Rigo or Mares next but I'm sure he will continue to fight nobodies. It's the Top Rank way.
Yeah, I can't believe his fans are making a big deal outta this win, he beat a over the hill war torn career 118 pound fighter with no defense. #SMH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docker2.0 View Post
Not an Amir Khan fan but great to see him win. He's to good to go out the way he did against Garcia.
I liked him, he bring lots of casual fan to this sport, but skill wise he is not that great; leaves himself open to flush shots to many times.

I was at the event, it was awesome!


__________________
Millions upon millions of people are murdered by criminals all the time But the sons and daughters
of those people do not become Batman. But Bruce Wayne? Bruce was different.
And so was Walter White–way before he developed a suspicious cough. -Damon Lindelof



Thank you Nolan, Goyer & Jonathan
The Dark Knight Saga
2005 - 2008 - 2012
FCEEVIPER is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #135
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist
 
Doc Samson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: GammaBase
Posts: 4,230
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCEEVIPER View Post
I was at the event, it was awesome!

Damn, great seats. Wish you could've pulled in a little tighter on that ring card girl

__________________
"I don't give a **** what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations,' Well, **** you. Because I don't play for your ******* approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That's what I play for."
- Kobe Bryant

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather
Doc Samson is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #136
Docker2.0
Watchin' you!
 
Docker2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Neva Neva land
Posts: 18,810
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCEEVIPER View Post
Yeah, I can't believe his fans are making a big deal outta this win, he beat a over the hill war torn career 118 pound fighter with no defense. #SMH


I liked him, he bring lots of casual fan to this sport, but skill wise he is not that great; leaves himself open to flush shots to many times.

I was at the event, it was awesome!

You were there?! You lucky son of..........you're right though. His defense sucks but his hand speed is amazing. Wow I have never been to a boxing match, though I'm a huge fan. The drive to AC is just to much for me.

__________________
"9.6 magnitude earthquake felt in Florida. The cause has been attributed to the collapse of the Heat bandwagon."-ESPN poster James Slattery

"Lets all take a moment to laugh at the Miami Heat.

HAHAHAHA."-ESPN poster James Slattery
Docker2.0 is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 11:22 PM   #137
Docker2.0
Watchin' you!
 
Docker2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Neva Neva land
Posts: 18,810
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Watching the Paq/JMM rematch on HBO, you talk about some bias reporting. They had Paq winning and dominating every round except the round he got knocked down. The fight was freakin even. You can really tell the HBO fighters! Marquez did the right thing by knocking him out because that's the only way he's winning.

Docker2.0 is offline  
Old 12-18-2012, 05:45 AM   #138
B
[insert witty comment]
 
B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,961
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docker2.0 View Post
Watching the Paq/JMM rematch on HBO, you talk about some bias reporting. They had Paq winning and dominating every round except the round he got knocked down. The fight was freakin even. You can really tell the HBO fighters! Marquez did the right thing by knocking him out because that's the only way he's winning.
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:


Here's a video showing a good example of what you are talking about using the Pacquiao/Bradley fight as an example.

B is offline  
Old 12-18-2012, 09:10 AM   #139
Docker2.0
Watchin' you!
 
Docker2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Neva Neva land
Posts: 18,810
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Wow. Didn't know HBO made it so obvious. That video was amazing.

Docker2.0 is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #140
FCEEVIPER
Rubber bullets. Honest
 
FCEEVIPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Casterly Rock Westerlands, Ca.
Posts: 10,030
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Samson View Post
Damn, great seats. Wish you could've pulled in a little tighter on that ring card girl
Here you go...





Quote:
Originally Posted by Docker2.0 View Post
You were there?! You lucky son of..........you're right though. His defense sucks but his hand speed is amazing. Wow I have never been to a boxing match, though I'm a huge fan. The drive to AC is just to much for me.
You should go to one, it's nothing like other sporting events. When the fights are a war people in the stands go wild.

__________________
Millions upon millions of people are murdered by criminals all the time But the sons and daughters
of those people do not become Batman. But Bruce Wayne? Bruce was different.
And so was Walter White–way before he developed a suspicious cough. -Damon Lindelof



Thank you Nolan, Goyer & Jonathan
The Dark Knight Saga
2005 - 2008 - 2012
FCEEVIPER is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #141
FCEEVIPER
Rubber bullets. Honest
 
FCEEVIPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Casterly Rock Westerlands, Ca.
Posts: 10,030
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docker2.0 View Post
Watching the Paq/JMM rematch on HBO, you talk about some bias reporting. They had Paq winning and dominating every round except the round he got knocked down. The fight was freakin even. You can really tell the HBO fighters! Marquez did the right thing by knocking him out because that's the only way he's winning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by B View Post
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:


Here's a video showing a good example of what you are talking about using the Pacquiao/Bradley fight as an example.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docker2.0 View Post
Wow. Didn't know HBO made it so obvious. That video was amazing.
Yeah I been soo sick of HBO's bias for many years now, they do this for all their HBO contracted fighters. I can remember they were always like this, even way back when even Oscar DeLa Hoya was in his prime. It's pathetic.

I had Pac up by one point before the KO, but HBO would not even mention during the fight when Marquez would land all those straight lefts, and all the body shots Marquez was landing. The only person that mention that was Roy Jones.


__________________
Millions upon millions of people are murdered by criminals all the time But the sons and daughters
of those people do not become Batman. But Bruce Wayne? Bruce was different.
And so was Walter White–way before he developed a suspicious cough. -Damon Lindelof



Thank you Nolan, Goyer & Jonathan
The Dark Knight Saga
2005 - 2008 - 2012
FCEEVIPER is offline  
Old 12-26-2012, 07:28 AM   #142
Docker2.0
Watchin' you!
 
Docker2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Neva Neva land
Posts: 18,810
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

I like Paqman, don't ask how to spell his name but man have the Philippines lost their collective minds! They are talking about banning Justin Beiber because of the pic he had of Paq and Simba and also Paq and Michael Jackson?! And now he's a racist now because of it?! Really Philippines? There is NOTHING racist about what Bieber did. First there was the Jeremy Lin thing now this. If people want to see racism, drive through one of those back wood towns in southern Alabama. This story is completely over blown and I can't stand Bieber but man are the Philippines reaching on this one.

Docker2.0 is offline  
Old 12-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #143
antonydelfini
Quiver
 
antonydelfini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,649
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

It's just a few politicians talking about it with the media to score some points with the masses, but they're not being taken seriously. Believe me, I'm a Filipino, every one I know here's laughing about it.

Although I don't think a boxer getting knocked out unconscious is something to joke about. Some fighters have died because of boxing. Pacman getting knocked out was a scary thing. Hatton getting knocked out was scary. Joking about it is pretty insensitive especially considering the love ones of those boxers. Bieber's a young boy, he's still immature about some things, but banning him from entering the country is impossible.

antonydelfini is offline  
Old 12-26-2012, 09:43 AM   #144
Docker2.0
Watchin' you!
 
Docker2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Neva Neva land
Posts: 18,810
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonydelfini View Post
It's just a few politicians talking about it with the media to score some points with the masses, but they're not being taken seriously. Believe me, I'm a Filipino, every one I know here's laughing about it.

Although I don't think a boxer getting knocked out unconscious is something to joke about. Some fighters have died because of boxing. Pacman getting knocked out was a scary thing. Hatton getting knocked out was scary. Joking about it is pretty insensitive especially considering the love ones of those boxers. Bieber's a young boy, he's still immature about some things, but banning him from entering the country is impossible.
Maybe It's your user name but I thought you were Italian for some reason. I can't stand Bieber and if I can ban him for his hair alone I would. But the politicians are crazy for even bringing this up. And I know some flip chicks that are killing him by saying he's a racist for the pics and you are right, guys have died in the ring from knock outs as brutal as that one, but there were TONS of sports writers who were mocking Paq after the fight, not just Bieber. I think one of the reasons the politicians are focusing on him is because he was in Mayweather's entourage in his last fight. You don't even hear about them banning Mayweather from there, though I doubt he ever goes there but still its a crazy, psycho nonstory that is stupid to even bring up and makes the country looks crazy.

__________________
"9.6 magnitude earthquake felt in Florida. The cause has been attributed to the collapse of the Heat bandwagon."-ESPN poster James Slattery

"Lets all take a moment to laugh at the Miami Heat.

HAHAHAHA."-ESPN poster James Slattery
Docker2.0 is offline  
Old 12-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #145
antonydelfini
Quiver
 
antonydelfini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,649
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docker2.0 View Post
Maybe It's your user name but I thought you were Italian for some reason. I can't stand Bieber and if I can ban him for his hair alone I would. But the politicians are crazy for even bringing this up. And I know some flip chicks that are killing him by saying he's a racist for the pics and you are right, guys have died in the ring from knock outs as brutal as that one, but there were TONS of sports writers who were mocking Paq after the fight, not just Bieber. I think one of the reasons the politicians are focusing on him is because he was in Mayweather's entourage in his last fight. You don't even hear about them banning Mayweather from there, though I doubt he ever goes there but still its a crazy, psycho nonstory that is stupid to even bring up and makes the country looks crazy.
They picked on Bieber instead of the sports writers because he's the famous one, not because he's one of Floyd's entourage.

A lot of Filipinos actually like Floyd (he's even in my top 10 favorite boxers in history, Pacman is not). And Floyd has been very classy about Pacquiao getting knocked out.

And these few politicians are making noise in the media because there is an election next year. Pathetic really. Even Pacman said in an interview that he doesn't care and he's forgiven Bieber. But thankfully, nobody's taking them seriously.

antonydelfini is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 11:46 AM   #146
Docker2.0
Watchin' you!
 
Docker2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Neva Neva land
Posts: 18,810
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

So Golden Boy has offered Donaire $3M to fight Mares but it looks like Arum is not going to let it happen. This is for anyone who thinks Floyd/Manny didn't happen because of either of those guys. The problem is and always will be Bob Arum. If you are not in his stable, he's reluctant to have any of his fighters dance with you. I don't think we will see Donaire fight Mares, but I think he'd fight Rigo because they are both Top Rank guys. I also think Donaire beats them both but there really isn't any great fighters in that weight class. Donaire should go up in weight in order to be a bigger name. I think its even debatable whether he's top 5 p4p. He really hasn't fought anyone significant for a few years now.

Docker2.0 is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 11:04 PM   #147
Docker2.0
Watchin' you!
 
Docker2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Neva Neva land
Posts: 18,810
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Matthysse.........man this dude is good. Garcia vs. him would be a good fight.

Docker2.0 is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 03:09 AM   #148
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist
 
Doc Samson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: GammaBase
Posts: 4,230
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Looking forward to the Mayweather/Guerrero fight. I was highly impressed with how Robert handled Berto, he showed a lot of skills and toughness. However, Berto is no Pretty Boy Floyd.

I do think rust could finally catch up to him though, considering the jail term on top of his continual layoffs. I would be shocked if he lost, but I do think this fight could end up being more of a match then it otherwise should be. Guess we'll all see on May 4th...

__________________
"I don't give a **** what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations,' Well, **** you. Because I don't play for your ******* approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That's what I play for."
- Kobe Bryant

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather
Doc Samson is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 09:01 AM   #149
Docker2.0
Watchin' you!
 
Docker2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Neva Neva land
Posts: 18,810
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docker2.0 View Post
So Golden Boy has offered Donaire $3M to fight Mares but it looks like Arum is not going to let it happen. This is for anyone who thinks Floyd/Manny didn't happen because of either of those guys. The problem is and always will be Bob Arum. If you are not in his stable, he's reluctant to have any of his fighters dance with you. I don't think we will see Donaire fight Mares, but I think he'd fight Rigo because they are both Top Rank guys. I also think Donaire beats them both but there really isn't any great fighters in that weight class. Donaire should go up in weight in order to be a bigger name. I think its even debatable whether he's top 5 p4p. He really hasn't fought anyone significant for a few years now.
Called it. Donaire/Rigo set for April. Again, anyone who can't see Bob Arum for the weasel he is doesn't want to see it. He's the main reason Paq never fought Mayweather. He only seems to fight in house guys so he can rob them both. Donaire in 7 though. He really needs to go up in weight.

I can't believe Floyd is fighting the Ghost. This is why a lot of people think he cherry picks his opponents. I remember when Ghost first came back and went up two weight classes that his name was mentioned as a Floyd opponent, now its confirmed. As much as I like Floyd, he really should fight a Canelo, a Garcia, a Martinez, or even a Keith Thurman.

__________________
"9.6 magnitude earthquake felt in Florida. The cause has been attributed to the collapse of the Heat bandwagon."-ESPN poster James Slattery

"Lets all take a moment to laugh at the Miami Heat.

HAHAHAHA."-ESPN poster James Slattery
Docker2.0 is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 12:45 AM   #150
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist
 
Doc Samson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: GammaBase
Posts: 4,230
Default Re: The Official Boxing Thread!!! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docker2.0 View Post
I can't believe Floyd is fighting the Ghost. This is why a lot of people think he cherry picks his opponents. I remember when Ghost first came back and went up two weight classes that his name was mentioned as a Floyd opponent, now its confirmed. As much as I like Floyd, he really should fight a Canelo, a Garcia, a Martinez, or even a Keith Thurman.
His new contract dictates that he fights at minimum, 6 times in 30 months. As much as he's taken time off in the past 5 years, I found that hard to believe, but if he actually lives up to it, I think he'll have to fight a good number of those guys you mentioned.

For the record, I also think Robert will be a tougher fight for Floyd than Garcia, at least right now.

__________________
"I don't give a **** what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations,' Well, **** you. Because I don't play for your ******* approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That's what I play for."
- Kobe Bryant

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather
Doc Samson is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.