Old 01-25-2013, 07:26 PM   #926
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
lol you aasked, this is just a summary

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
my most detailed on probably wouldn't interest you guys that much, as it was about Avengers 2. But it primarily involved an ai network, ultron, creating the vision, who is weary of thanos, and the avengers think he is full of crap. Long story short, the end up resetting the vision, who now is good, and they shut down the ultron ai. Now, warning of thanos happens, and ultron's ai is back. It needs to be destroyed, and vision knows where it is. He warns them that when he was being built, the ai was building another body. Long story short, the avengers go to the location, where they get attacked by guns and stuff. After, they are all pretty beaten up, and there is a blank screen. Ultron's voice comes over it and delivers this EPIC speech to the avengers, and to the world, and there is a compilation of people all over the world watching this long speech about how humanity is flawed and how he has best interest for the planet, they go inside, and ultron (in his classic body) is in a chair. something happens between ultron and vision, vision basically says you are turning human, big fight, they stop ultron. Movie almost ends, thanos comes out of no where, like...a spaceship comes out of the sky, and thanos jumps down, and kicks all the avengers asses. hulk tackles him, and pummels him into the ground, thanos mocks him, and tells him he wants to fight just him, cause he hasn't tested his hand to hand combat in ages, they fight, thanos starts to get the better of hulk physically, so they all attack him, thanos goes all out, uses all his powers and beats all the avengers, cap comes in with some of Thanos' tech, shoot him, tides turn, they fight, and he is almost defeated. he is outside the room ultron was in, and he looks towards the door, stark tells him not to make a move, thanos smiles, and runs at them, they blast him, he goes flying into another room, and land next to ultron, looks at him, takes something off his own waist, some device, and says "imbiciles of earth", and opens ultrons chest, then the camera shows the avengers, walking him out, thanos has a smirk, creates a huge blast, and he escapes and tells them not to worry, and Ironman says dont bother attacking earth again, cause it doesn't matter, they will stop him, and thanos says "you think my objective is something as pathetic as your planet, I know you are deemed a genius here, but you can't possibly comprehend the intellect I posses." cue after credit scene later, Chthon (the the other is chthon in this dream...btw, this is just a brief desription of this movie based on a few dreams I've had lol) anyway, he asks thanos if he got what he needed (dont feel like xplaining my gotg dreams lol) and thanos smiles and walks away, we see he pulls out the powergem, then puts it on the IG. end. lol this is just a summary
Okay, I had to log in to say: that's AWESOME!! I wish I had dreams like that. That was fun.

I especially like, "Imbeciles of Earth!" hee hee Nice touch.

BTW, Clark Gregg had said his idea for Coulson coming back would be as Vision. So you could throw that in there too.

I suppose I should say something about Loki, to keep up appearances: <ahem> "Too bad Loki hasn't appeared yet!" (Of course, that would imply you dreamed about Loki . . . )

"I have lived many ages of men, Steven. Centuries without end. I have seen many great men, and known countless honors. But the greatest honor of this ancient and tired soul has been the privilege of fighting beside you, and calling you my friend."
Old 01-26-2013, 12:01 AM   #927
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

yeah, IF Coulson does end up coming back as a vision, I would hope Ultron would have something to do with it

Old 01-26-2013, 04:43 AM   #928
Godzilla2000
Force Of Nature

Why are we talking about Not Tom Hiddleston in here?

Halt!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

You're a creep!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 01-26-2013, 08:52 AM   #929
elizah72
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
Why are we talking about Not Tom Hiddleston in here?
Yeah, because this is NOT the "NOT the Tom Hiddleston/Loki Thread"

I find this amusing, the inside joke with Hiddlestoners being that the man actually only owns like 5 shirts, the red checked shirt being one of them. LOL There's a UNICEF Donation game thing that has this on it...
http://hiddlestondonationgame.zohosites.com/

also, I believe I see beard coming along.

what I don't understand about that new Loki rumor (not really a big spoiler but I'll put in spoiler tags anyway. )

The rumor from IMDB about Loki sporting a beard in prison, why some Hiddles fans really like him in a beard and yet if it's suggested Loki might have one and they get all up in arms. I mean, it's quite odd. lol. I for one hope it's true as that's one more point supporting my theory that he's actually half frost giant. but I guess we won't now for sure until we get a trailer or some pictures!

jaqua99, interesting, I would have thought your dream would involve Sif and Darcy in bikinis should have given you more credit, my friend.

Old 01-26-2013, 09:16 AM   #930
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
Yeah, because this is NOT the "NOT the Tom Hiddleston/Loki Thread"

I find this amusing, the inside joke with Hiddlestoners being that the man actually only owns like 5 shirts, the red checked shirt being one of them. LOL There's a UNICEF Donation game thing that has this on it...
http://hiddlestondonationgame.zohosites.com/

also, I believe I see beard coming along.

what I don't understand about that new Loki rumor (not really a big spoiler but I'll put in spoiler tags anyway. )

The rumor from IMDB about Loki sporting a beard in prison, why some Hiddles fans really like him in a beard and yet if it's suggested Loki might have one and they get all up in arms. I mean, it's quite odd. lol. I for one hope it's true as that's one more point supporting my theory that he's actually half frost giant. but I guess we won't now for sure until we get a trailer or some pictures!

jaqua99, interesting, I would have thought your dream would involve Sif and Darcy in bikinis should have given you more credit, my friend.
lol hypocrits, I am sure they are doing with what they think is best for Loki regarding character development and plot, pleasing Tom's fangirl's probably isn't their TOP priority lol

Old 01-26-2013, 11:00 AM   #931
elizah72
Side-Kick

really it's a pretty shallow appreciation for the character and actor I think, that *That* is what some people focus on and worry about, of all things. I mean... there are much more interesting things going on with him and other characters than to worry about that.

and really it makes sense for the character if that's true because

If he's really acting all maniacal and crazy in prison then the Asgardians are not too likely to allow him use of a sharp object to shave himself. Although that being said I think that as soon as he gets out the beard will be gone and he'll be cleaned up. I am a bit worried about more unexplainable braids as we see with Thor's new look though, (me being shallow too, I guess lol But I mean really, when the hell do you have time for someone to braid your hair, Thor?! This must be explained!)

but back again to my Loki's half Frost Giant theory, I hope it's true and I really want someone in Thor 2 to notice the beard and be like, "heyyy, wait a minute! None of the Frost Giants have beards or hair anywhere on their bodies. What is up with that?" that would make me

Last edited by elizah72; 01-26-2013 at 11:08 AM.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:13 PM   #932
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

If anything, I would prefer Thor to be clean shaved, as he classically is

Old 01-27-2013, 04:36 AM   #933
Godzilla2000
Force Of Nature

Quote:

I think Tom may be growing out facial hair for his next movie role. That and I don't think that in Guinea where he's staying there are very many full toiletry areas for optimum shaving opportunities.

Halt!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

You're a creep!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 01-27-2013, 06:49 AM   #934
elizah72
Side-Kick

Day 3 : http://blogs.unicef.org.uk/authentic...1VBRsLM.tumblr

Old 01-27-2013, 06:09 PM   #935
Godzilla2000
Force Of Nature

"...a signal lesson that pain is a constant, and must not be yielded to." Wow...these are very profound words Tom has typed! It's scary to me that such a vision of femininity could exist, but I think that more or less encompasses a lot of cultures around the world, some countries more blatantly practicing it than others. I don't understand where the acceptance of the subjugation of the female population comes from but to go as far as physically putting women through pain to remind them of how women must bear both mental and physical agony is pretty jarring.

Halt!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

You're a creep!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 01-27-2013, 07:03 PM   #936
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
If anything, I would prefer Thor to be clean shaved, as he classically is
Heck no, having a beard clearly suits Hemsworth's "Thor look" the best.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
Old 01-27-2013, 08:10 PM   #937
Doc Ock
1951-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Yes, I kinda wished it woulda translated into the comics. The MCU Thor's look is the best look of Thor compared to any version IMO.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #938
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I agree that the beard suits him the best. But I mean, in general, I prefer Thor to be clean shaved

Old 01-27-2013, 08:19 PM   #939
American Maid
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Ock View Post
Yes, I kinda wished it woulda translated into the comics. The MCU Thor's look is the best look of Thor compared to any version IMO.
I thought Thor looked pretty good with a beard at the end of the Simonson run.

I don't know if Loki has ever had a beard in the books. But if he does in the movie, I'm sure it will look fine.

"I have lived many ages of men, Steven. Centuries without end. I have seen many great men, and known countless honors. But the greatest honor of this ancient and tired soul has been the privilege of fighting beside you, and calling you my friend."
Old 01-28-2013, 03:20 AM   #940
Godzilla2000
Force Of Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post

I don't know if Loki has ever had a beard in the books. But if he does in the movie, I'm sure it will look fine.
I'm thinking that Loki will not have any facial hair in the movie. Remember, they've already finished filming and Tom was pretty clean shaven. It's just that he has been living in Guinea for the past few days and probably hasn't shaven in that amount of time. And by God he looks good with or without facial hair.

But what I really wanted to type about is how much of the real Tom Hiddleston we're seeing with these blogs he's been posting. There are no pretenses here, no image to uphold. He's been showing real, genuine compassion, not faked out, misleading, insincere empathy meant to make those in need more pliable to manipulations. He's not doing this to get anything financially or career wise out of this. It's apparent that he's helping UNICEF because he feels strongly that helping the less fortunate is what he can parlay his fame into accomplishing. Like I said Tom is using this holiday to actually do some good in the world which is more than I can say for a lot of celebrities here in the States and abroad. How many of them would do exactly what Tom is doing right now, living the same way the people he's trying to help live, devoid of technological devices like iPhones or creature comforts besides the admiration and gratitude of those he meets? This trip he's undertaken has made me respect Tom as a person a lot more.
Quote:
BTW, Clark Gregg had said his idea for Coulson coming back would be as Vision. So you could throw that in there too.
I mentioned that as a viable idea in the Avengers forums not too soon after the movie opened.

Halt!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

You're a creep!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 01-28-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #941
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:

nah, I personally don't think any Loki works with fascial hair

Old 01-28-2013, 01:42 PM   #942
elizah72
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
I mentioned that as a viable idea in the Avengers forums not too soon after the movie opened.
not that I don't like the idea, but just an fyi as of Oct 13

Quote:
"You know what -- that was the moment where I went, great, now they're doing the S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show now that I'm on a slab," he joked. Added Gregg about the possibility of Coulson-as-Vision, "I love the idea of Coulson as the Vision, but I don't know if that's in the cards."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1964090.html

Quote:
nah, I personally don't think any Loki works with fascial hair
"fascial" hair? What sort of hair is that?

oh, I don't know I think it could work.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #943
elizah72
Side-Kick

Day 4: http://blogs.unicef.org.uk/authentic...-day-four.aspx

Old 01-29-2013, 01:49 PM   #944
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Quote:

~Agents of SHIELD
Old 01-29-2013, 01:59 PM   #945
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
not that I don't like the idea, but just an fyi as of Oct 13

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1964090.html

"fascial" hair? What sort of hair is that?

oh, I don't know I think it could work.

for tom yes, for Loki, no lol. And facial hair, excuse me haha

Old 01-29-2013, 02:51 PM   #946
American Maid
Side-Kick

Quote:
for tom yes, for Loki, no lol. And facial hair, excuse me haha
I think if Loki were imprisoned for some period of time, his hair and whiskers might grow out. The same might be true if he has, to use the terms of the Italian report, descended into madness. (If great powers are out to get you, or if nothing matters whatsoever, then how important is it, really, to shave?) Maybe we might think it's not a good look for him, but it would make sense for the story. Then later, if he's doing better, he might get cleaned up and be back to his old self (for better and for worse).

Old 01-30-2013, 07:55 AM   #947
Godzilla2000
Force Of Nature

Pardon my language buuuuut....

....God damn it Tom, stop doing this to me. I won't be astonished if he adopts a Guinean orphan in the future.

Halt!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

You're a creep!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 01-30-2013, 09:51 AM   #948
elizah72
Side-Kick

As compassionate as Tom is towards the characters he plays (see video below), one can imagine how compassionate he is with these people and what they are suffering.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 01-30-2013, 10:09 AM   #949
Godzilla2000
Force Of Nature

Elizah you are just prolonging my obsession...>_<

Halt!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

You're a creep!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 01-30-2013, 10:50 AM   #950
elizah72
Side-Kick

Well it's not Loki but it's finally a look at Tom's film with Tilda Swinton as her "vampire lover" in "Only Lovers Left Alive"

http://www.indiewire.com/article/exc...ers-left-alive

Closed Thread