Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 05:31 AM   #901
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
You'll get it...in two months in the new trailer.

Old 01-28-2013, 06:35 AM   #902
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

I wouldn't be surprised if we got an Amy as Lois pic with an interview in a magazine or something.

Old 01-28-2013, 06:37 AM   #903
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Are we certain we have seen ALL the pics from that issue of Empire?

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
Old 01-28-2013, 06:42 AM   #904
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

The guy who scaned the Zod and Jor-El pics says there is nothing else new in there. But there might be pics we've already seen (supes in cuffs and with the army behind him).

Old 01-28-2013, 06:44 AM   #905
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Oh well, i'm still super chuffed with what we have for now

God, the movie's nearly here! Only 4 and 17 days to go!

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
Old 01-28-2013, 06:44 AM   #906
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
The guy who scaned the Zod and Jor-El pics says there is nothing else new in there. But there might be pics we've already seen (supes in cuffs and with the army behind him).
Not that I'm ungrateful to the guy.lol..but i'm surprised that he hasn't mentioned as to what kind of info is in the magazine regarding the film itself yet.

Old 01-28-2013, 06:50 AM   #907
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Not that I'm ungrateful to the guy.lol..but i'm surprised that he hasn't mentioned as to what kind of info is in the magazine regarding the film itself yet.
Im surprised he didn't just scan the whole thing. But maybe it's subscribers pride - pay and see, lol. We'll see it soon enough.

Old 01-28-2013, 06:53 AM   #908
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Im surprised he didn't just scan the whole thing. But maybe it's subscribers pride - pay and see, lol. We'll see it soon enough.
true; though if the info in there is just the same stuff that we've heard, thus making the pictures the only new thing, then it kind of goes against the whole subscriber's pride.lol

Old 01-28-2013, 10:26 AM   #909
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid

Quote:
You'll get it...in two months in the new trailer.

Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
Old 01-28-2013, 05:50 PM   #910
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

No fair; where's Amy in that new set of photos with Henry, Russell, Michael, and the Antje, and the actress playing Lara?lol

Old 01-29-2013, 02:51 AM   #911
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

Quote:
No fair; where's Amy in that new set of photos with Henry, Russell, Michael, and the Antje, and the actress playing Lara?lol
I know, that was disappointing. I wonder why she wasn't there?

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy - Alice 2
Old 01-29-2013, 03:25 AM   #912
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneFan View Post
Well, after talking with some people that I know, it's likely that she was at that shoot but that the picture used by Empire was just a shot where it only featured the Kryptonian cast of the film..I mean, I do recall seeing shots of Henry, Amy, and Kevin Costner parking outside of a studio as they were getting ready to take promotional pictures for the film a year ago.

Old 01-29-2013, 06:14 AM   #913
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneFan View Post
My only guess is they've grouped them as - Krypton people, Daily Planet people and Smallville people.

So we will get shots of Adams and Laurence together, and then Costner and Lane

*\S/T*
Old 01-29-2013, 06:16 AM   #914
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
My only guess is they've grouped them as - Krypton people, Daily Planet people and Smallville people.

So we will get shots of Adams and Laurence together, and then Costner and Lane
It would be great to see one photo where it's Cavil and the Kryptonian Characters and the other photo where it's Cavil and the Human Characters (Adams, Fishburne, Lane, and Costner; making it five people for each photo), hell it would have been better now if they were in their outfits for each photo...Cavil as Superman for Kryptonian photo and Cavil as Clark for the human one.lol

Old 01-29-2013, 06:24 AM   #915
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Quote:
It would be great to see one photo where it's Cavil and the Kryptonian Characters and the other photo where it's Cavil and the Human Characters (Adams, Fishburne, Lane, and Costner; making it five people for each photo), hell it would have been better now if they were in their outfits for each photo...Cavil as Superman for Kryptonian photo and Cavil as Clark for the human one.lol
Yup, agreed.

Would also be better if we saw Clark with glasses in the DP crew

*\S/T*
Old 01-29-2013, 06:44 AM   #916
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
Yup, agreed.

Would also be better if we saw Clark with glasses in the DP crew
Indeed; also, I'm wondering what the deal is with them being so tight lipped on talking about the whole "Clark and Lois" relationship in this film.

We know that Clark (in his superman outfit) shares a passionate kiss with Lois and they have that great scene in the desert as well, so we know that something real will develop, but why all the secrecy to the point where to talk about it would be to reveal the so called "DNA" of the story?

My money is that the reason for the secrecy is that Lois may actually learn of the secret early on in this film.

Old 01-29-2013, 06:51 AM   #917
Smallville13
Side-Kick

Quote:
Indeed; also, I'm wondering what the deal is with them being so tight lipped on talking about the whole "Clark and Lois" relationship in this film.

We know that Clark (in his superman outfit) shares a passionate kiss with Lois and they have that great scene in the desert as well, so we know that something real will develop, but why all the secrecy to the point where to talk about it would be to reveal the so called "DNA" of the story?

My money is that the reason for the secrecy is that Lois may actually learn of the secret early on in this film.
Yeah I think so too. Just how it reads when you consider Amy was at the Alaska set.

It should be interesting how that changes the dynamic. More of a throwback to the marriage days in the comics.

Old 01-29-2013, 06:56 AM   #918
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville13 View Post
Yeah I think so too. Just how it reads when you consider Amy was at the Alaska set.

It should be interesting how that changes the dynamic. More of a throwback to the marriage days in the comics.
Which will only benefit the film really since I know that there's a large group of fans of the canon relationship who were pissed off and even quit reading and buying the mainstream comics after the marriage was dissolved in the New 52 reboot. Now the ones who watched "Smallville" just buy the Season 11 comic series since by all accounts, that series is closest to what we remember Superman to have been before the New 52 thing.

Plus, just from accounting the demographics that enjoy seeing both a great female lead and those who are fans of Amy Adams, which both equate to be a large sum in my estimation, I think having a well written relationship between Amy's Lois and Henry's Superman/Clark will only help the film's chances in gaining more seats.

That, and considering on how it seems to be a common belief for some that all heroes should end up and die alone, with their partners having tragically left them or died, it'd be nice to help break that belief by showing a healthy and mature relationship between Superman/Clark and Lois.

Well that, and it won't make either of them look bad for Lois not knowing Clark's secret in this day and age.

Old 01-29-2013, 07:50 AM   #919
Young Superman
The Last Son of Krypton

can't wait

Old 01-29-2013, 10:22 AM   #920
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User

What bet did you lose herolee? lol

Old 01-29-2013, 10:26 AM   #921
Compi716
The SHH! Jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville13 View Post

In the New 52 comics it was actually hinted that Lois knows Clark's secret, but is playing it off like she's clueless. If Lois is going to figure it out in MOS, I'd like to see something like that. Have her be honorable, letting Clark feel his secret is safe, all the while knowing who he really is.

I write for this talent agency's blog. Read it, 'cause it's awesome: http://atbtalent.blogspot.com/
Old 01-29-2013, 10:45 AM   #922
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Even though I love the dynamic between Lois and Clark dynamic when she DOESN'T know who he is, I'm fine with her knowing.

It just makes more sense in this context.

If I wanna see that dynamic, I have plenty of interpretations to choose from.

Old 01-29-2013, 10:47 AM   #923
hawkeye27
Side-Kick

^^ That kind of sounds like how Chloe was in Smallville. She knew for like a whole season without telling Clark she knew.

Old 01-29-2013, 10:52 AM   #924
Smallville13
Side-Kick

It's been said before but I figure Lois will find Clark in Alaska after the oil rig incident when he is laying low. She will instill confidence in him that he doesn't have to live in fear of people finding out about him. She may also be the one who lands him his role at the DP and helps him come up with the glasses disguise.

I think this is done for two reasons. One it cements her as his soul-mate and companion. Two it neatly sidesteps any potential problems of the glasses disguise fooling her.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:05 AM   #925
The Caped Knight
Shield Avenger

Quote:

I say bring it on, Regardless of 52 . Dc Comics knows full well that Lois and Clark work great together and I have no doubt that eventually they'll end up together in the 52 era line. As for MOS, I get the feeling that Lois will definitely be deeply connected to Clark/Superman that she'll probably discover his secret.

Closed Thread