The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Misc. Films

Old 01-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #1
RetrogradeOrbit
My own Dark Passenger

Default TOS Bridge

I have heard that Polar Lights are not resting on their laurels. What with just having brought out the definitive 1/350 TOS Enterprise.

They are going to release the TOS bridge this Summer and it will be a full 360 degree model. Not like the old AMT one from years back.

Don't know what the scale is going to be, but I am certain it will be able to have lighting added.

If they use a scale that is compatible with any of the released figures, there will be a lot of happy Trek modellers.

I got thrown out of a window! What's the f***ing charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?

My father gave me one piece of advice. He said "Always. .." No, he said "Never..." well actually he gave me two pieces of advice, I've forgotten the other one. But the important one is, "Never chase a man over a cliff".
RetrogradeOrbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:37 AM   #2
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: TOS Bridge

It would be awesome if there were a bridge compatible with the Diamond Select/ Art Asylum 7" TOS figures released years ago. However it's unlikely it would be that big.

Old 04-02-2013, 05:59 PM   #3
BustersDogFood

Default Re: TOS Bridge

Very cool news

BustersDogFood is offline   Reply With Quote