The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Star Wars > Star Wars: Episodes IV - VI

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2013, 02:19 AM   #29
TheDreamMaster
Pain is Power

Default Re: So are the 3D releases dead now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianakin_ View Post
We thought we could be decent men in an indecent time!
I wish I could follow this up, but its 2 a.m. and I'm tired lol.

To say the least though, I feel like the focus on VII is well founded, but if the current production staff of the 3D releases weren't going to be working on VII, I don't see why they had to cancel them. I keep getting the idea that disney is now ready for quite literally "The Disney Era" in SW, and while we'll always remember where Star Wars came from, Disney wants them to be remembered for reviving the franchise. That said, Disney will get no credit from me regarding any of the previous films, aside from hopefully keeping the interest for future generations. I have a feeling they used the word postponed because eventually they are gonna want that Big 9-film set in BD-3D.