The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Politics

View Poll Results: Conspiracies? Fun or Frightening?
Fun 4 40.00%
Frightening 4 40.00%
Ignorance is Bliss 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-30-2013, 06:26 PM   #676
Snow Queen
Side-Kick

Default Re: Legit Military Training or something Darker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
Unfortunately, Bieber Fever counts as biological agent under UN Conventions, so we can only deploy it as an insurgent suppression measure, but not in an actual war.
DAMMIT! They promised me a new igloo if they got to use it in war!

Snow Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:17 AM   #677
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

you silly Canadians. If you want to defeat us...you must deploy secret weapon #2.

Ryan Stiles from Whose Line is it Anyway!

enterthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:54 AM   #678
Pink Ranger
I got magic to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by enterthemadness View Post
you silly Canadians. If you want to defeat us...you must deploy secret weapon #2.

Ryan Stiles from Whose Line is it Anyway!

Should our military operations every require an improvised hoe-down, he'd be the one we call in.

~H.E.~
Pink Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:38 PM   #679
Baramos
Side-Kick

I really don't understand why paranoid delusions are tolerated in millions of people across this country.

I mean if you thought the CIA was spying on you day and night and like, wouldn't come out of your house, you'd probably be referred for mental counseling. But if you think the government is going to impose a state of martial law next week and you're stocking up on guns and ammo, well, that's just "being prepared".

Baramos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:57 PM   #680
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
I really don't understand why paranoid delusions are tolerated in millions of people across this country.

I mean if you thought the CIA was spying on you day and night and like, wouldn't come out of your house, you'd probably be referred for mental counseling. But if you think the government is going to impose a state of martial law next week and you're stocking up on guns and ammo, well, that's just "being prepared".

Because people (myself included) like to question stuff our Govt says. Of course I hate the two party system and esp the Republican Party, so yeah,.

Which also leads to...

People making money off conspiracies, and how RT got to be so cute and awesome. RT America with their slogan, Question More.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:05 PM   #681
Baramos
Side-Kick

Ugh, RT. Their coverage of the anti-U.S. adoption law made me lose any faith in their journalistic integrity. They basically repeated the accusation that thousands of Russian children adopted in the U.S. are all sold into sex slavery and organ trafficking verbatim. In reality one kid was left in a hot car and died (I'm sure there are other cases of abuse but hardly the insane accusations being made by the Russian government).

I'm sure there has been abuse of the system but denying that the law was created because of U.S. efforts to freeze war criminal's money and instead because of their paranoid delusions that thousands of people are adopting Russian children in order to abuse them made them look like the Russian government's mouthpiece and nothing more.

Baramos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:04 AM   #682
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

I take the good with the bad.

They report, from what I seen, on NDAA, Patriot Act, debt in America, to a degree 3rd parties (They had Gary Johnson and Jill Stein on there last election cycle, and even had them debate in a 3rd Party debate at another occasion). And since I am into conspiracies, they report on those too. Why, I may make a tin foil hat now, so I can be super fly.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:16 AM   #683
Godzilla2000
Super Shadow

Hmmm...I think that we have more to worry about from Civilian led militia groups, most of them being ex military soldiers, who are very paranoid thinking that the United States is under attack. You see them on the television all too much. The proper term for these people are Survivalists. I think it's A&E that has a show about these sorts where these people blatantly flaunt caches of weapons and stockpile food which they gladly tell the camera crew they will fight to the death to save from marauders. It's almost like a zombie apocalypse is a very real thing in their minds with hoards of people descending upon their compounds and taking their possessions. Fueled by beer and blunts the paranoia is even worse because of how poisoned their barins are. There is no sense of logic with these people. They are quite akin to the level of paranoia the citizens of Salem showed during the Witch Trials. Any monumentally large positive change in society is always met with that level of fear because people fear enlightened ascension to a higher purpose so to speak. And the reaction to fear is always aggression. Civilian Paramilitaries here in this country are a huge threat to our safety. You can see the result of that level of paranoia and fear on the news with all the shootings of unarmed American citizens they are claiming to protect.

The Curious Stranger:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

- Your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.
Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:45 PM   #684
JJJ's Ulcer
Old, cigar chompin' grump

Oh please. 2nd amendment under attack? Congress can't even pass a damn background check.

JJJ's Ulcer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:48 PM   #685
Victarion
Cut

Say what you will about the original post, but there have been a ton of low flying military jets over my house the past couple of days.

“Evil is nothing but a word, an objectification where no objectification is necessary. Cast aside this notion of some external agency as the source of inconceivable inhumanity – the sad truth is our possession of an innate proclivity towards indifference, towards deliberate denial of mercy, towards disengaging all that is moral within us. But if that is too dire, let’s call it evil. And paint it with fire and venom.”
Victarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:54 AM   #686
warhorse78
Side-Kick

So, the thread starter thinks that the military is training to go against it's own people soon. I guess that explains all them FEMA coffins that were sighted a couple of years ago.

warhorse78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:56 AM   #687
warhorse78
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wooden Alligator View Post
Say what you will about the original post, but there have been a ton of low flying military jets over my house the past couple of days.
Watched the X-Files the other day. Gets me wondering, do we really have those top secret jets that are being built using extraterrestial technology, and what could they do to our enemies if they ever were engaged into enemy combat?

warhorse78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:36 PM   #688
Dr. Evil
Gamora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
Unfortunately, Bieber Fever counts as biological agent under UN Conventions, so we can only deploy it as an insurgent suppression measure, but not in an actual war.
Same can be said for several contagious diseases such as Honey Boo Boo, Kardashian, Real Housewives and Jersey Shore.

My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:46 PM   #689
Marvolo
Side-Kick

There is nothing unusual about this. Our military has to be able to train for urban warfare because that is the type of fighting our troops face. During Nam they trained in Louisiana swamps to simulate the jungle. If we ever fight Russia our troops will train in the North in snow. This is normal.

And about any delusions of our government enacting a police state, capitalism doesnt work in a police state. It requires freedom and innovation. Does anyone seriously think our government is going to trade their ridiculously large wallet for total control of its people? Get real people.

Marvolo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:50 PM   #690
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
There is nothing unusual about this. Our military has to be able to train force urban warfare because that is the type of fighting our troops face. During Nam they trained in Louisiana swamps to simulate the jungle. If we ever fighr Russia our troops will train in the North in snow. This is normal.

And about any delusions of our government enacting a police state, capitalism doesnt work in a police state. It requires freedom and innovation. Does anyone seriously think our government is going ro trade their ridiculously large wallet for total control of its people?
I've been saying that for a while. However, knowing how I trained on public property, I find shooting blanks in an area like that to be more than a bit odd.

Hotwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:12 PM   #691
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotwire View Post
I've been saying that for a while. However, knowing how I trained on public property, I find shooting blanks in an area like that to be more than a bit odd.
Our troops need to be training with blanks. The training and experience needs to be as real as possible. The disorienting nature of gunfire and the way it sounds in an urban environment should be experienced in training. But I would advocate our military building an urban training compound on their bases. It might cost a but it seems better than unnerving the pooulace and stirring up the paranoid conspiracists.

H.E.
Marvolo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:48 PM   #692
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
Our troops need to be training with blanks. The training and experience needs to be as real as possible. The disorienting nature of gunfire and the way it sounds in an urban environment should be experienced in training. But I would advocate our military building an urban training compound on their bases. It might cost a but it seems better than unnerving the pooulace and stirring up the paranoid conspiracists.
They have them. They're called MOUT facilities. Military Operation on Urban Terrain.

Old 02-11-2013, 02:52 PM   #693
Destructus86
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
Ugh, RT. Their coverage of the anti-U.S. adoption law made me lose any faith in their journalistic integrity. They basically repeated the accusation that thousands of Russian children adopted in the U.S. are all sold into sex slavery and organ trafficking verbatim. In reality one kid was left in a hot car and died (I'm sure there are other cases of abuse but hardly the insane accusations being made by the Russian government).

I'm sure there has been abuse of the system but denying that the law was created because of U.S. efforts to freeze war criminal's money and instead because of their paranoid delusions that thousands of people are adopting Russian children in order to abuse them made them look like the Russian government's mouthpiece and nothing more.
It's just Russian trying to control its people really.
Most children forced into slavery in the US were already us citizens to begin with. Most, but not all of course.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:07 PM   #694
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wooden Alligator View Post

This is normal to me. I live right next to MCAS Cherry Point. Military Jets, planes, helicopters are the norm and quite loud. I think it's neat...it be weird if I didn't live close to a Marine Station/base, but I live right next to one, then Camp Lejune/Jacksonville is just a HOUR away from me lol. Hell, there's another station New River somewhere in this county...and The Army at Ft Bragg/Fayetville(?) is only 3 or 4 hours away.

In other words, I'm protected pretty well.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:20 PM   #695
Kelly
The Teach!
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: Discussion: Conspiracies and Cover Ups

Same here.....the only time it has been weird is right after 9/11 and that was ALL THAT WAS FLYING....

"HATE, It has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet."
… Maya Angelou ...

Kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:51 PM   #696
NewYorkSpider
We're Doomed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Jackson View Post
I believe JFK assassination was a conspiracy, but not by our government. I think it was a small group of individuals...Oswald was right to call himself a patsy,he wasn't the only shooter.

Anyone have any evidence against a second shooter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by moviedoors View Post
You've got it backwards. What's the evidence for a second shooter?
You guys should watch Frame 313: The JFK Assassination Theories. It's really an interesting watch.

NewYorkSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #697
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkSpider View Post
You guys should watch Frame 313: The JFK Assassination Theories. It's really an interesting watch.
There's also a very interesting documentary called Evidence of Revision: The Assasination of America, that has 6 parts:
Part 1: The Assassinations of Kennedy and Oswald
Part 2: The why of it all refrenced to Vietnam and LBG
Part 3: LBJ, Hoover and others: what so few know even today
Part 4: The RFK assassination as never seen before
Part 5: RFK assassination, MKULTRA and the Jonestown massacre
Part 6: The assassination of Martin Luther King

There's a lot to think about once you're done watching it for sure.

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Bim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:32 PM   #698
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Sooooo...anyone reading up or hear about those silly martial law theories?

I can't even read all of this....just....wow and blah.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-con...w-2580530.html

Old 03-21-2013, 11:31 PM   #699
Alex_Spider
Banned User

A great insight in the staged wars through the recent history for profit reasons with information from many ex officials.
One of the things that strike me the most is at 1:32:28 where a US soldier inside a truck is holding a bottle of water that he waves it in the air laughing as some poor kids are chasing the truck down the road in hope of having some water from the soldier. Well that and the shooting of innocent bystanders and driving cars in Iraq with the soldiers laughing as maniacs and enjoying the killings while destroying every sign of their culture in and museums to make the young Iraqis forget about their rich history and never rise up again.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGAOTYOKuEY

"This film is astonishing, it goes in detail through the untold history of The Project for the New American Century with tons of archival footage and connects it right into the present.

This film exposes how every major war in US history was based on a complete fraud with video of insiders themselves admitting it.

This film shows how the first film theaters in the US were used over a hundred years ago to broadcast propaganda to rile the American people into the Spanish-American War.

This film shows the white papers of the oil company Unocal which called for the creation of a pipeline through Afghanistan and how their exact needs were fulfilled through the US invasion of Afghanistan.

This film shows how Halliburton under their "cost plus" exclusive contract with the US Government went on a mad dash spending spree akin to something out of the movie Brewster's Millions,
yet instead of blowing $30 million they blew through BILLIONS by literally burning millions of dollars worth of hundred thousand dollar cars and trucks if they had so much as a flat tire.
I have seen a ton of films, this film contains a massive amount of incredible footage I have never seen before anywhere, it is an historical documentary which exposes all the lies of the past
so that you can understand the present. This film is a must see.

"A stunning film. It should be seen as widely as possible, in cinemas, bars, clubs, at meetings and, of course, through the internet.
I'm sure the film will continue to be a source of debate and political education for many years. Maybe until the war criminals have been brought to trial." - Ken Loach

"In the White House, they weren't thinking of 9/11 as an attack, but as a gift!" - Robert Steele, former CIA agent

While Massimo Mazzucco's first political documentary, Global Deceit (2006), focused on the long list of inconsistencies in the official version of the 9/11 attacks, The New American Century explores the historical, philosophical and economic background that suggests a matrix for such events that is much closer to home than the so-called "Islamic terrorism".

The film provides solid evidence for the true reasons behind the Afghanistan and Iraq wars, whose unfolding is described in chilling detail in a document called
"Project for the New American Century", published in the year 2,000, that seems to have served as the actual blueprint for such dramatic events."

Last edited by Alex_Spider; 03-22-2013 at 10:29 AM.
Alex_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:52 AM   #700
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons

Quote:
Originally Posted by enterthemadness View Post
Sooooo...anyone reading up or hear about those silly martial law theories?

I can't even read all of this....just....wow and blah.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-con...w-2580530.html
What makes me laugh the most when it comes to these is that doing something like this destroys the capitalist society that funds this country.