The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Politics

Old 12-29-2012, 07:53 PM   #226
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Default Re: Vladimir Putin RULES!

There are US kids who need good homes. You want a kid adopt from the US. You think its too complicated to do then fight to change the system. It shouldnt be easy to adopt a child tho. These people should be held to the highest standard of scrutiny and be put through hell fire before a child is put into that home. Last thing an orphan needs is to go from an orphanage to a ****** family. There are flaws in the process, but scrutiny isnt one of them.

Marvolo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:24 AM   #227
chamber-music
Hail Hydra

Vladimir Putin recruits Boyz II Men to help boost Russian birth rate

President hires band to perform live in Moscow ahead of Valentine's Day

Quote:
President Vladimir Putin has recruited Boyz II Men to perform live in Moscow and he continues his bid to boost population numbers in Russia.

The idea behind hiring the '90s R&B group appears to be that their romantic and lust-filled slow jams will inspire the people of Russia to depart the concert and embark on activities that should see the number of pregnant women in Moscow increase overnight. Putin has repeatedly spoken about his desire to see the population of Russia increase, stating that three children per household is the figure to aim for.

The Moscow Times reports that hiring the group is part of the plan, stating, "The stylish trio of Boyz II Men, the most successful R&B group of all time, is coming to Moscow on February 6. The group will perform a selection of their classic and new romantic ballads, hopefully giving Russian men some inspiration ahead of St. Valentine's Day.”

The band members Wanya Morris, Shawn Stockman and Nathan Morris, also spoke to the paper ahead of the Crocus City Hall concert, stating: "Russian audiences have always shown us a lot of love. It's amazing for us to see fans across the world who know every lyric to our songs. We really appreciate all the support they have given us over the years."

Vladimir Putin made his intentions for Russia to become a more powerful on the world stage by increasing their population clear during a state of the nation address in December, 2012. Speaking in Moscow, Putin said: "In order for Russia to be a strong and sovereign country, there must be more of us and we must be better in morality, in our competences, our work and our creativity."

Old 02-02-2013, 11:20 AM   #228
Midnyte_Sun
Medianoche de Sol

Lol

Midnyte_Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:23 AM   #229
JJJ's Ulcer
Old, cigar chompin' grump

Putin approves!

In Mother Russia, boobs stare at you!

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2...an-eyeful?lite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow_22 View Post
Look for reports of mysterious heroism in the next 6 years. Then check back on this thread
H.E

Hail Hypedra!!!
JJJ's Ulcer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #230
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Why is Putin so awesome?

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:06 PM   #231
SV Fan
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
Why is Putin so awesome?
here he is playing Hockey against a bunch of retires Russian hockey stars

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

This always makes me laugh

SV Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:10 PM   #232
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

What makes it even funnier is that his best bud Berlusconi is there in the stands cheering him on.

What a wonderful bromance.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:05 PM   #233
JJJ's Ulcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
What makes it even funnier is that his best bud Berlusconi is there in the stands cheering him on.
Haha and while Berlusconi is enjoying the crap out of it, his wife/girlfriend/mistress/whatever has that bored 'got-dragged-to-sports-event' look on her face, like she'd rather be anywhere else. Fortunately the former Italian PM remembered the golden "bros before hoes" rule. (joking, joking)

Quote:
Look for reports of mysterious heroism in the next 6 years. Then check back on this thread
H.E

Hail Hypedra!!!
Old 04-08-2013, 06:27 PM   #234
Bill
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
There are US kids who need good homes. You want a kid adopt from the US. You think its too complicated to do then fight to change the system. It shouldnt be easy to adopt a child tho. These people should be held to the highest standard of scrutiny and be put through hell fire before a child is put into that home. Last thing an orphan needs is to go from an orphanage to a ****** family. There are flaws in the process, but scrutiny isnt one of them.
It's not that it's just complicated, but the laws favor the birth mother who can decide, even after the child has been in your home for up to 6 months in some states, to take it back. It can also get prohibitively expensive since you foot the bill for her birth costs and living expenses in some cases. You also have to worry about her involvement afterwards if she so chooses.

We adopted from China and have never regretted it. But I wouldn't say it was easier in terms of background checks. We just didn't have to worry about birth parent involvement or anyone deciding at the last minute they wanted the baby back.

I wouldn't question the motives of where anyone wants to adopt. There's plenty of good reasons to adopt outside the US, just as anyone who wants to put up with the system can adopt within it.

Old 04-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #235
Cosmic
Theosophist

Putin's response to this was priceless. Security failed, though. They should've restrained the girls and quickly swept them outside instead of bodyslamming them right in front of everyone. It just looked really bad.

Not only can Krypto now talk like a human, but his powers are far superior to mine! I can no longer be his master! -Superboy, Adventure Comics #239
Cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:06 PM   #236
JJJ's Ulcer

Putin steals superbowl ring... to kill people of course.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.co...uper-bowl-ring

Money quote:

"I took out the ring and showed it to (Putin). And he put it on and he goes, 'I can kill someone with this ring,'" Kraft said Thursday, according to the New York Post. "I put my hand out and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out."

He said that when he demanded it back, then President George W. Bush told him to say it was a gift to avoid hurting U.S. relations with Russia. So he did, but, eight years later, is explaining the real story behind the incident.

A picture was attained of Putin examining the ring in Moscow:

Quote:
H.E

Hail Hypedra!!!
Old 06-30-2013, 04:12 PM   #237
Lottomotive

Satyrical or not, he does carry a certain ammout of charisma which is very carefully adjusted to the preferences of the necessary voting mass, but I would not stretch it as far as to call im "awesome" or a "ruling" one. Though he is, in a way.

Lottomotive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #238
Matt
We Are Hunter Rider!
SHH! Global Moderator

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 06-30-2013, 07:59 PM   #239
JJJ's Ulcer

Putin is refusing to turn over Snowden (who apparently only had one photo taken of him his entire life, but I digress). This is why Bush warned Kraft not to mention the Superbowl ring. See what happened, Kraft?! Now you turned Putin into Poutin.

Old 08-06-2013, 12:46 PM   #240
Destructus86
Side-Kick

At least Putin has a spine....unlike a certain other president

Old 08-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #241
Ant-manic
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructus86 View Post
Nixon? Bush? the other Bush? FDR? :shrugs:

does having a spine make you a homophobe?

Ant-manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:41 PM   #242
Schlosser85
Watchful Protector
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Catering to cowardly homophobes who torture teenagers?

Re-erecting a statue of Stalin?

Movie Review Site:

H.E.
Schlosser85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:44 AM   #243
JJJ's Ulcer

Quote:
You can like or dislike Obama all you want, and you're free to think of him as a bad or good President. But one thing is indisputable. He ran for President of the USA and won. Bar-none the toughest job to get in the country, maybe the world. Unless you have the audacity and courage to do the same one day he will always have a stronger spine than you, Internet tough guy.

Quote:
H.E

Hail Hypedra!!!

Last edited by JJJ's Ulcer; 08-08-2013 at 06:51 AM.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:34 AM   #244
Schlosser85
Watchful Protector
SHH! Global Moderator

Putin is kissing the rears of his ignorant base whose pathetic idea of "traditional values" is beating up gays in the streets and acting like Nazism never went out of style (and are apparently too stupid to know how the Nazis hated Russians and considered them subhuman).

I guess I fail to see what about that constitutes having a spine.

Movie Review Site:

H.E.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:38 AM   #245
JJJ's Ulcer

I think he has a spine, because he has a lot of nerve. I joke about him in this thread, but in all honesty I think his policies are terrible and I think he's horrible for Russia and horrible for global influence. But I never got the argument that horrible person or horrible policies = no spine. Immorality and courage don't have to be exclusive to one another.

It's kinda like when everyone was saying the 9/11 hijackers were cowards. They may have been evil, buuuuuut......

Quote:
H.E

Hail Hypedra!!!
Old 02-18-2014, 07:11 AM   #246
SV Fan
Side-Kick

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/18/us-olympics-pussyriot-idUSBREA1H0MG20140218

Quote:
Pussy Riot members detained in Sochi by Russian police

Two members of the protest group Pussy Riot, Maria Alyokhina and Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, were detained by police on Tuesday while they were walking around Sochi, where Russia is staging the Winter Olympics, they said on Twitter.

The police were not immediately available for comment.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has staked his reputation on the Winter Games, hoping they would show the world Russia's modern face more than two decades since the fall of the Soviet Union.

Both women said police used force and threw them in a police van. Alyokhina said they had been detained on suspicion of committing a crime, but did not give details.

Tolokonnikova, 24, and Alyokhina, 25, had recently returned to Russia after a tour through Europe and the United States following their release from prison in December under an amnesty that Tolokonnikova said was a stunt by Putin to improve Russia's image before the Olympics.

SV Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:42 PM   #247
Spider-Who?
ERMERGERD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
Putin's response to this was priceless. Security failed, though. They should've restrained the girls and quickly swept them outside instead of bodyslamming them right in front of everyone. It just looked really bad.
Really? Say what you will about Russia, but the security did exactly what you say they should have done: restrain them and get them out of there. They acted extremely quickly and honestly, as good anyone could imgaine considering they were suddenly faced with several screaming naked women violently plowing through the crowd.

No one was "body slammed". You can clearly see one agent come up behind and grab one girl as she drags him forward, and in the same instance, an agent in front of her extends his arms to keep her from continuing toward Putin. This drove the girl backward, causing the agent behind her to lose his balance and fall backwards. Since he had just grabbed her when he fell, she went down with him, but he took the weight of that fall. When you body slam some one, you don't put yourself between your opponent and the ground.

Last edited by Spider-Who?; 02-25-2014 at 12:46 PM.
Spider-Who? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 02:53 AM   #248
Lighthouse
Fairness, Equality, Bacon

Can we rename this thread "Vladmir Putin is a total piece of inhuman garbage"?

...Or when your hands are cold, you rub them together, you see, that's good, that feels good! There's so many good things! But you're not here - I'm here. I wish you were here. I wish you could talk to me. 'Cause I'm a friend. - Peter Falk (Wings of Desire)
Lighthouse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 06:59 AM   #249
Schlosser85
Watchful Protector
SHH! Global Moderator

All he does is wave his **** around in international relations and pander to his base of gay-bashing Russian supremacist Neanderthals.

Movie Review Site:

H.E.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:59 PM   #250
RachelDawes
Gotham Attorney

I've heard he's anti-feminism as well as anti-gay. I wonder when he'll get on to rolling back women's rights in Russia, or if that would be too politically toxic.