Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > PC

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 04:00 PM   #676
Bim
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
oic, the spider-man future alts does give me trouble. Can't believe the webbing can do so much damage
Yeah, he's been known to give me some grief as well. The little bastard dodges his butt off, even when i use Coulson's revenge

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 01-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #677
zenith16
Side-Kick

Future F and p5 are my faves as far as alts and the avengers too.

Last edited by zenith16; 01-11-2013 at 04:17 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:55 AM   #678
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend

I'm currently using P5 Emma Frost and Grey Suit Black Widow in PVP, and they are a very lethal combination against just about any team. I wanted to try WC Phoenix as well but I haven't purchased her alt yet.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 01-14-2013, 11:22 AM   #679
Bim
Side-Kick

I've been using Cap and Rogue for a while now, and they're awesome, but i think i'm ready to try a new team...

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 01-16-2013, 01:37 AM   #680
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Seems really strange for Playdom to not release a new, non-PVP reward character or even alternate uniform for awhile now. They still haven't released Havok or the alts for Daredevil and Iron Fist, even though they were unveiled back at San Diego Comic-Con in July. I kind of have a feeling Havok may be the next SO character and are waiting for the new PVP season to wind down until it opens up.

Old 01-28-2013, 08:46 PM   #681
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

SO6 is out with Havok as the main hero prize and Magneto is going to be playable.

Old 01-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #682
zenith16
Side-Kick

I'm not sure if it was smart to make Havok an SO character but it miht be due to what's happening in marvel now. I'll see if i can get him buti still have to buy psylocke lucky for me I managed to pick up ten gold on the daily rewards.

Old 01-29-2013, 12:51 AM   #683
Raiden

Damn, to finish the 25th task I'll need to recruit both Tigra and DP (I already have Beast), and I only have 80 CP. I really wanted to save my CP for Psylocke, but now that dream is very far away.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 01-29-2013, 01:49 AM   #684
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
I'm not sure if it was smart to make Havok an SO character but it miht be due to what's happening in marvel now. I'll see if i can get him buti still have to buy psylocke lucky for me I managed to pick up ten gold on the daily rewards.
I find it interesting that they are making Magneto a playable character, albeit one that needs rare collectible items to unlock. Only thing I dislike is that on deploys, the magnetic lockboxes seem to take up spots that use to be filled with UIso, making UIso a bit harder to get. Also, noticed the time for this one is shorter than the last couple.

Old 01-29-2013, 08:37 AM   #685
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Damn, to finish the 25th task I'll need to recruit both Tigra and DP (I already have Beast), and I only have 80 CP.
Fantastic, i dont have Tigra or DP (and i've refused to buy him due to the too high price). Great, just great I need to start getting lucky with CP drops

I'll wait a couple of days before starting, so that the guide is more complete and i make the most out of my resources.

Last edited by Bim; 01-29-2013 at 08:47 AM.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #686
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

If you want free UISO, here's the link to PD's forum that has free UIso drops from the previous SO that are still operational.

http://forum.playdom.com/showthread....-Stuff-for-All

Old 01-30-2013, 02:21 PM   #687
sideburnking
Side-Kick

Fortunately, Tigra's the only required hero that I don't have yet.

Old 01-30-2013, 04:26 PM   #688
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim View Post
Fantastic, i dont have Tigra or DP (and i've refused to buy him due to the too high price). Great, just great I need to start getting lucky with CP drops

I'll wait a couple of days before starting, so that the guide is more complete and i make the most out of my resources.
well I have DP but not Beast or Tigra , do have enough CP for one of them, guess I'll just use the gold to finish the last part

Old 01-30-2013, 05:02 PM   #689
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
well I have DP but not Beast or Tigra , do have enough CP for one of them, guess I'll just use the gold to finish the last part
I dont like using gold to skip stuff, cause then later i might need the character for something and i still dont have it. Makes more sense to try and get the characters, at least they'll be mine for possible future use.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:08 AM   #690
luckiest_strike

Is Spiderman still OP?
He used to devastate my team and I quit playing then and there. Haha

Old 01-31-2013, 05:27 AM   #691
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Damn, to finish the 25th task I'll need to recruit both Tigra and DP (I already have Beast), and I only have 80 CP.
Dang. And I don't have Tigra or Beast and I have less than 30 CP. I guess using gold will be the way to go.

Old 02-01-2013, 06:26 PM   #692
Raiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckiest_strike View Post
Is Spiderman still OP?
He used to devastate my team and I quit playing then and there. Haha
I think Spider-Man was briefly OP when his FF alt was released, when he could stack the Awareness almost indefinitely. But now with so many ways around that, plus evasion as a bonus is getting more irrelevant, makes Spidey a regular on my flight crew. I haven't seen him in PVP for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jick09 View Post
Dang. And I don't have Tigra or Beast and I have less than 30 CP. I guess using gold will be the way to go.
I think I'll try to recruit both Tigra and DP, because they not only help my PVP bonus, but in the future I might need them again. Furthermore, I'll need to defeat GG (elite boss in mission 3) to unlock Havok as well as getting those locker boxes to unlock Magneto, and without them I won't be able to farm for the elite boss drop, so I'll have to grind and farm for the CP as much as I can.

Old 02-02-2013, 10:16 AM   #693
Raiden

Finally made it to Adamantium, but with season still a couple of days away from finishing, I'm not sure if I can hold it.

Old 02-02-2013, 08:59 PM   #694
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

Damn, it's so unfair that we can get duplicate covers for Magneto!
I should have 5, already.

Old 02-02-2013, 09:06 PM   #695
zenith16
Side-Kick

Apparently you need to unlock 80 lock box's in all. I'm doing a count, to do it all in one go. I'm half done with Havok's So parts too. I really got lucky this week with gold and UISO's with the morning daily roulette which I don't re spin after the first try . I hit 1000 last night with the latter. so I won't have to spend real cash (thank god) cause I hate doing that. I made it a rule now that it has to be an emergency to do that.

Last edited by zenith16; 02-02-2013 at 09:15 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:04 AM   #696
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
Apparently you need to unlock 80 lock box's in all. I'm doing a count, to do it all in one go. I'm half done with Havok's So parts too. I really got lucky this week with gold and UISO's with the morning daily roulette which I don't re spin after the first try . I hit 1000 last night with the latter. so I won't have to spend real cash (thank god) cause I hate doing that. I made it a rule now that it has to be an emergency to do that.
I'm stuck on Task 19 due to limited UIso. I've yet to receive anything good so far in roulette and the deploy missions.

Old 02-03-2013, 09:22 AM   #697
Raiden

I really wish I can get 1000 U-Iso...I don't know if I can complete the last task for Magneto's lockboxes (4 stars in all 3 missions) without it.

Old 02-03-2013, 09:35 AM   #698
zenith16
Side-Kick

well according to that count down (which I hate when they do that) it's likely i won't make in time for him ether. And I don't feel like using the gold I have stored up for him. if I don't make it in time for him. Psylocke and Havok are prioritys and i might possibly pick up mag's later if I don't make in time.

How ever if they pull what they did what they did with Emma with him, then forget it.

Old 02-03-2013, 09:39 AM   #699
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
I'm stuck on Task 19 due to limited UIso. I've yet to receive anything good so far in roulette and the deploy missions.
all I get on the damn roulette is those useless weapons jars

I'm still stuck on chapter 2 due to low ISO wish I can collect more then 50 in gifts

Old 02-03-2013, 01:00 PM   #700
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
all I get on the damn roulette is those useless weapons jars

I'm still stuck on chapter 2 due to low ISO wish I can collect more then 50 in gifts
Finally got 10 gold today on the roulette.

Closed Thread