The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > PC

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #701
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant

Default Re: Avengers Alliance

Thankfully I got 1000x UISO-8 the other day so I was able to get 3 stars on chapter 1 and 2. I still have to complete chapter 3 but I only have 200 more. If I don't get more on the roullete I don't think I'll be able to get 4 stars on every chapter.

Old 02-03-2013, 04:07 PM   #702
Morg
Dance time
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
Finally got 10 gold today on the roulette.
wish I could win the 50 CP

Old 02-03-2013, 04:35 PM   #703
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
wish I could win the 50 CP
That spot on the non-SO roulettes is one of the biggest teases in this game that most players will never get.

Old 02-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #704
zenith16
Side-Kick

hmmm. I just fell short of one comic cover after picking up 85 lock box's and opening them.

Old 02-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #705
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
hmmm. I just fell short of one comic cover after picking up 85 lock box's and opening them.
I've gotten 5 covers after 70 boxes open so I'm not doing all that well. Still got the Magneto sidetasks so I'll get some more.

Last edited by Webfoot Hero; 02-05-2013 at 04:10 AM.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:37 AM   #706
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
all I get on the damn roulette is those useless weapons jars

I'm still stuck on chapter 2 due to low ISO wish I can collect more then 50 in gifts
I feel ur pain, i dont get CP or isos, which is what i really crave lol. Last time i won 1000 isos right near the end of the SO, so i wasnt really able to take advantage of it

I really need isos atm too, i'm finally done with the research in task 16, but i only have 70+ isos right now, and i need to defeat the sentinels for task 17, which cant be done outside of SO *sigh*.

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 02-04-2013, 03:51 PM   #707
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim View Post
I feel ur pain, i dont get CP or isos, which is what i really crave lol. Last time i won 1000 isos right near the end of the SO, so i wasnt really able to take advantage of it

I really need isos atm too, i'm finally done with the research in task 16, but i only have 70+ isos right now, and i need to defeat the sentinels for task 17, which cant be done outside of SO *sigh*.
And you have to do 2 runs through Mission 3 since you need to beat 10 Sentinels but there are only 9 in one full run.

Old 02-04-2013, 06:15 PM   #708
zenith16
Side-Kick

I have mag's now. I 'm still going through Havok's cause of those weapons like the radion pistol to rifle upgrade . seriously why didn't they do that with cyclops a pistol would be nice too. when they finally bring out his 90's costume they better be a update with having passives beside what the phoenix five version of him has. it's long overdue. that can be said for others as well. but he really needs them.

Last edited by zenith16; 02-04-2013 at 07:45 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:17 PM   #709
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
And you have to do 2 runs through Mission 3 since you need to beat 10 Sentinels but there are only 9 in one full run.
Son of a gun! well, i focused on 2-starring mission 2 first... now i'll need to gather some isos in order to do the two-run of mission 3 *sigh*.

Got DeadPool tonight, bah! Had 89 CP so i completed the rest with gold. Next i gather some more CP's and i go after Tigra, then i have all of the heroes needed. I HATED paying for DP though, too expensive! daang! PVP is done and i had no idea if i managed to keep my diamond league... which i did, yay!

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 02-05-2013, 04:13 AM   #710
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
I have mag's now. I 'm still going through Havok's cause of those weapons like the radion pistol to rifle upgrade . seriously why didn't they do that with cyclops a pistol would be nice too. when they finally bring out his 90's costume they better be a update with having passives beside what the phoenix five version of him has. it's long overdue. that can be said for others as well. but he really needs them.
Lucky. I have 6 of 8 covers after opening 90 boxes now. I have the last Magneto task to do so I'll definitely try for that. I've gotten maybe 6 boxes from the deploy and roulettes thus far so am really getting hosed on them and on UIso drops. I'm almost disappointed now when I get CP on roulettes, instead of magnetic boxes or UIso.

On Havok, I'm on Task 24 since I need to do one run in Mission 2 and 3 to get it completed. Basically three more mission runs to get him. I plan on doing the epic bosses each time (to more easily 4-star them for Magneto task) so I need a minimum of 480 UIso, or nearly 10 days worth of collecting. Really need to hit a big UIso on the daily roulette.

Last edited by Webfoot Hero; 02-05-2013 at 04:19 AM.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:14 AM   #711
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend

Made it Vibranium again this time, but almost didn't because I was actually in the Adamantium league 2 hours before the season ends, and I had to stop playing to take my son to see the doctor. By the time I got home, it was already finished, and I lost more than 250 pts during the absence and dropped down to 2.7%, barely making Vibranium.

It's too bad that I couldn't get Punisher, but at least I got my suit.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 02-05-2013, 03:49 PM   #712
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
It's too bad that I couldn't get Punisher, but at least I got my suit.
Dont worry, you'll just have to pay 135CP to get him

Old 02-05-2013, 08:53 PM   #713
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
But we get Psylocke tommorow. I've farming and saving CP like crazy knowing she'd be coming out. I have a feeling that Cyclops' 90s alternate will be coming sometime during the end of SO or shortly after its completion so I'm saving some CP for that as well.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:09 PM   #714
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
But we get Psylocke tommorow. I've farming and saving CP like crazy knowing she'd be coming out. I have a feeling that Cyclops' 90s alternate will be coming sometime during the end of SO or shortly after its completion so I'm saving some CP for that as well.
hmm, unless that version of cyclops is limited which would be evil and make no sense to have happen There's no need to rush and pick that version of him up right away. they better up date his alternates that same day too. your right on psylocke though.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #715
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
hmm, unless that version of cyclops is limited which would be evil and make no sense to have happen There's no need to rush and pick that version of him up right away. they better up date his alternates that same day too. your right on psylocke though.
I doubt they make his new alt limited since it doesn't seem tied into the ongoing SO. I really hope they make it worth our while on his alt.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 PM   #716
Raiden

Quote:
Yeah, don't remind me.

Quote:
I doubt they make his new alt limited since it doesn't seem tied into the ongoing SO. I really hope they make it worth our while on his alt.
I doubt it either. I think there's a chance that they will release Cyke's alt this Friday though, but who really knows anyway?

Btw, I've collected 3 of the 6 power armors and I wish they'd release infiltrator's so I can get all of them. I hope to get all 5 in the end because I do enjoy adding them to my collection and ISO them.

Oh, and I only have 120 CP and I need 225 to recruit both DP and Tigra. I'm still bummed on the fact that I can't get Psylocke right away and must get DP, a hero that I don't want, for SO6. Ugh.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America

Last edited by Raiden; 02-05-2013 at 11:34 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:45 PM   #717
zenith16
Side-Kick

at least you can pick up those armors I'd be happy with just one.

Old 02-06-2013, 12:48 AM   #718
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
at least you can pick up those armors I'd be happy with just one.
I don't have any either since I'm just not a fan of PVP.

Old 02-06-2013, 11:33 AM   #719
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
I cant even think about Psylocke, cause i still need to get Tigra for SO

Old 02-06-2013, 01:47 PM   #720
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
I cant even think about Psylocke, cause i still need to get Tigra for SO
Got her now and starting to level her and Cable up.

Old 02-07-2013, 07:06 AM   #721
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant

Did anyone get Havok already?
I completed 3 Stars in chapter 1 and 2 and 2 Stars in chapter 3, but I'm out of UISO, now. If I don't get the 1000x UISO in the roullete, I can't proceed.

Also, I'm stuck on the ''get 10 lockboxes'' task. I didn't get even ONE in the roulettes and that is frustrating me.

Old 02-07-2013, 07:54 AM   #722
zenith16
Side-Kick

I'm almost there. And i'm after I'm take a serious break for spec op's.

Old 02-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #723
Raiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jick09 View Post
Did anyone get Havok already?
I completed 3 Stars in chapter 1 and 2 and 2 Stars in chapter 3, but I'm out of UISO, now. If I don't get the 1000x UISO in the roullete, I can't proceed.

Also, I'm stuck on the ''get 10 lockboxes'' task. I didn't get even ONE in the roulettes and that is frustrating me.
I'm also stuck, that's why I'm doing mission 2's elite boss run because he only drops lock boxes from what I've heard.

Old 02-07-2013, 02:54 PM   #724
Morg
Dance time
SHH! Global Moderator

I'm stuck, no ISO at this time and my luck on the roulette sucks have to wait a few days and grab the 50 in my gift box each day *sighs*

Old 02-07-2013, 03:09 PM   #725
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I'm also stuck, that's why I'm doing mission 2's elite boss run because he only drops lock boxes from what I've heard.
He drops more than that. Last night, I completed an epic run and got 10 CP, which under normal circumstance would be great but needing lock boxes, it didn't feel as rewarding.

Closed Thread