The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Batman World

Old 02-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #251
ManInTheNarrows
Banned User

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenPeace2012 View Post
They want $65 for a 5.5 inch batmobile!? They can keep that thing. Thanks for the info though

My thoughts exactly lol.

I really want the MM trilogy 3 pack to hit as soon as possible. Dying for some new product to hit retail. Spotted the new Mattel DC unlimited figures the other day. Nice but nah.

Just a heads up to anyone that collects the Hot Wheels 1:50 scale batmobiles like i do. EntertainmentEarth.com has the Wave 4 case up for pre-order which i placed my self already.

Case contains:

x2 super friends batmobile
x2 89 batmobile (hot and hard to find)
x2 1950's batmobile (all new)
x2 dark knight tumbler

$59.99 a case which is not bad at all. I pre-ordered my case of wave 3 (The Bat wave) and it came in exquisite condition.

I've been using EE.com for over 13 years and no complaints fellas. World class customer service as well.

ManInTheNarrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:33 AM   #252
Sephiroth1089
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheNarrows View Post
My thoughts exactly lol.

I really want the MM trilogy 3 pack to hit as soon as possible. Dying for some new product to hit retail. Spotted the new Mattel DC unlimited figures the other day. Nice but nah.

Just a heads up to anyone that collects the Hot Wheels 1:50 scale batmobiles like i do. EntertainmentEarth.com has the Wave 4 case up for pre-order which i placed my self already.

Case contains:

x2 dark knight tumbler

$59.99 a case which is not bad at all. I pre-ordered my case of wave 3 (The Bat wave) and it came in exquisite condition.

I've been using EE.com for over 13 years and no complaints fellas. World class customer service as well.
Thats a pretty nice deal but unfortunately its too many of each for me. I would only really want a 89 batmobile and a dark knight tumbler. Maybe I can find someone to split a box with.

Sephiroth1089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:13 AM   #253
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Quote:
Case contains:

x2 dark knight tumbler

That site has this listed as wave 3 and wave 4, isn't it wave 3?

The first wave I bought a target, they no longer carried any after that. The second wave I got at Walmart, one still has some of that wave for sell, the other has sold them all and removed the UPC from the row. So I'm still looking to buy wave 3. At target I got them for like 3.99-6.99 and at Walmart they're 7.99 a piece.

Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:07 PM   #254
PolishTank
Newbie First Class

Considering the Movie Masters figures are a little bit smaller than your usual 6 inch figure, do you guys think they would look decent enough next to that 5.5 inch Sci-fi Revoltech Tumbler despite their slightly larger scale? I would say the MM figures are more or less 5 3/4 inch.

PolishTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:48 PM   #255
chugaphot
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishTank View Post
Considering the Movie Masters figures are a little bit smaller than your usual 6 inch figure, do you guys think they would look decent enough next to that 5.5 inch Sci-fi Revoltech Tumbler despite their slightly larger scale? I would say the MM figures are more or less 5 3/4 inch.
I would say not. The MM's would look like giants next to the Sci-Fi Revolech Tumbler. Try getting your hands on one of these: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ultimate-B...undle/22563422

I brought one a month ago and although the size isn't exactly 1:1 with the MM's but its the closest to it I've seen. I'm working on a custom paint job on that cause the original color is more purple than black.

chugaphot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:55 PM   #256
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by chugaphot View Post
I would say not. The MM's would look like giants next to the Sci-Fi Revolech Tumbler. Try getting your hands on one of these: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ultimate-B...undle/22563422

I brought one a month ago and although the size isn't exactly 1:1 with the MM's but its the closest to it I've seen. I'm working on a custom paint job on that cause the original color is more purple than black.
This one from Walmart was good enough for me, even though it's made for 4" figs.

Speaking of custom paint, where can I learn to paint figures? Is there a class or something? Or is it something you teach yourself?

Old 02-05-2013, 01:22 AM   #257
Scorpion
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
I haven't posted here in a million years,...even though I still read posts all the time. Anyway, I just ordered a Catwoman (Goggles Up in the Pic) on walmart.com's website for 7 bucks and change, before tax. You can pick it up in your local Wal-Mart store too. Hopefully, the paint job doesn't suck.
Just wanted to share that I got my Catwoman today (Goggles Up), and she was painted perfect and her packaging was perfect. If you still need one, I'd highly recommend grabbing one from Walmart.com.

Old 02-05-2013, 08:41 AM   #258
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
Just wanted to share that I got my Catwoman today (Goggles Up), and she was painted perfect and her packaging was perfect. If you still need one, I'd highly recommend grabbing one from Walmart.com.
That's a great deal, like 1/2 price. Too bad they only have her and Bane.

P.S. What ever happened with this set?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/20967200

Old 02-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #259
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrexBat21 View Post
That's a great deal, like 1/2 price. Too bad they only have her and Bane.

P.S. What ever happened with this set?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/20967200
No buddy, whatever happened with this? Haha
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Batman-The...igure/20967786

Old 02-05-2013, 09:01 PM   #260
ManInTheNarrows
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron9692003 View Post
That site has this listed as wave 3 and wave 4, isn't it wave 3?

The first wave I bought a target, they no longer carried any after that. The second wave I got at Walmart, one still has some of that wave for sell, the other has sold them all and removed the UPC from the row. So I'm still looking to buy wave 3. At target I got them for like 3.99-6.99 and at Walmart they're 7.99 a piece.

EE.com accidentally has the wave 4 set (not the case) at $29.99 but with the pic of wave 3 (the bat wave).

The wave 4 case and set will have the 89' bat mobile in it.

Old 02-06-2013, 01:20 AM   #261
Mace Dolex
Powerful User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrexBat21 View Post
My TRU has a few Batman vs. Bane 2-packs left. About $40 with tax.
If anyone wants to trade for TDKR MM Jim Gordon, please PM me. Thanks.

I've seen them quite a bit at different Toy'sR'Us but $30 dollars don't justify two figs with no accessories

Old 02-06-2013, 05:39 AM   #262
Emgr55
Side-Kick

I finally ordered an BB MM Batman off ebay but its taken along time to receive it,I placed the order Jan.17,13 and here we are 2-6,13 and its still not here.

I dont understand why some ebay sellers have such a large window to deliver items?
His post said it may take up to Feb.8 to get to me but i really didint think it would of take that long for me to actually get it in the mail,then the tracking # he sent me was bogus and dosint work for any delivery careers usps,fedex,or ups.

Im so fed up ordering off ebay and amazon because ive had nothing but bad luck since befor Christmas idk anymore.

On a good note The Dark Knight movie master trilogy 3pk from TRU is scheduled to hit Feb.19,2013 just another week or so to wait.

Emgr55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:53 AM   #263
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emgr55 View Post
I finally ordered an BB MM Batman off ebay but its taken along time to receive it,I placed the order Jan.17,13 and here we are 2-6,13 and its still not here.

I dont understand why some ebay sellers have such a large window to deliver items?
His post said it may take up to Feb.8 to get to me but i really didint think it would of take that long for me to actually get it in the mail,then the tracking # he sent me was bogus and dosint work for any delivery careers usps,fedex,or ups.

Im so fed up ordering off ebay and amazon because ive had nothing but bad luck since befor Christmas idk anymore.

On a good note The Dark Knight movie master trilogy 3pk from TRU is scheduled to hit Feb.19,2013 just another week or so to wait.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, go back to the last line

Is that date confirmed? Do we have a UPC code? Also, what is the cost?

Old 02-06-2013, 10:20 AM   #264
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emgr55 View Post
Yeah, woah woah, where'd you hear that? Lol
I mean it was shown at toy shows last year, you'd think it'd be in stores by now, after waiting this long I thought it would be later when the ultimate trilogy bluray set comes out haha

Old 02-06-2013, 10:24 AM   #265
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Quote:

The wave 4 case and set will have the 89' bat mobile in it.
Is there any other stores locally that sell the 1:50s? Like I said target has stopped carrying them, and one Walmart just has like the old comic book batmobile left. Besides waves 3&4, I've found the matchbox bat, speedcycle batpod, and mostly everything I'd like except the 1:50 bat, and the 1:64 hot wheels bat.

Old 02-06-2013, 10:26 AM   #266
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace Dolex View Post
I've seen them quite a bit at different Toy'sR'Us but $30 dollars don't justify two figs with no accessories
Yeah my TRU has these left as well for 34.99, I like the batman but not big on the bane in it so never picked it up.

Old 02-06-2013, 11:50 AM   #267
chugaphot
Side-Kick

Quote:
Is there any other stores locally that sell the 1:50s? Like I said target has stopped carrying them, and one Walmart just has like the old comic book batmobile left. Besides waves 3&4, I've found the matchbox bat, speedcycle batpod, and mostly everything I'd like except the 1:50 bat, and the 1:64 hot wheels bat.
Meijer carry them as well, but they're only in the mid-west.

Old 02-06-2013, 01:10 PM   #268
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by chugaphot View Post
Meijer carry them as well, but they're only in the mid-west.
Ahh never heard of them but thanks lol. I've seen like a rite aid or somewhere like that have a set up for them, but I'm in Florida, neither of those places haha. I like to buy locally as much as possible, may have to get those few things online though.

Old 02-06-2013, 01:19 PM   #269
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

I know this is movie masters but can we discuss a few of these things

-Three vehicles will be released as part of the Movie Masters line and will be exclusive to Toys 'R Us. (DID THESE COME OUT?)
-There will be a Dark Knight trilogy 3-pack released at Toys 'R Us featuring a Batman from each film. (HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IT WILL RETAIL FOR?)
-The final mix of DC Universe Classsics will feature Batman in the New 52 costume and Red Robin.
-Batman Legacy will become Batman Unlimited. DC Universe Classics will become DC Comics Unlimited.
-Batman Unlimited wave one will feature New 52 Batgirl, Super Powers Penguin and Batman.
(I BOUGHT A GOOD BIT OF THE LEGACY FIGURES AT TARGET BUT AFTER CATOWOMAN NEVER SEEN ANYMORE, WHEN WILL THE NEW UNLIMITED FIGURES BE OUT AND WHERE?)
-Figures based off Injustice: Gods Among Us will hit in 2013. (TRU, LOCAL COMIC SHOPS, WHERE WILL THESE BE?)
-Lots of info about the recently released Batman evergreen line was shown including the concepts for the new Batmobile. (NEVER HEARD OF IT HAHA)
-Power Action Batman line will release Joker and Bane in 2013. (WHAT DO THESE LOOK LIKE, THERE A FORUM FOR THEM?)
-Fall 2013 will debut the first 1960's Batman action figures in retail and will be 6".
-Adam West Batman will be among the first released.
(I THINK THESE FIGURES WILL BE COOL, I WATCHED THE SHOW BUT WHEN MY DAD SEES THEM I KNOW THEY'LL TAKE HIM BACK HAHA)

Okay so any replies are greatly appreciated, sorry some of those are off topic, just wanted to see if there's a forum for them and where can find pics, info on the products. Thanks guys

Old 02-06-2013, 03:41 PM   #270
ManInTheNarrows
Banned User

Quote:

I hear ya dude. I remember when this line first came out a few years ago and it was strictly toys r us that was stocking them and then they stopped. Target got in wave 1 and wave 2 2012 and then clearenced them out and never got them again.

You may want to try your luck at Fry's Marketplace as at least in my area they stock the 1:50 series. Regular fry's sometimes gets in shippers as well which they had of series 1.

Old 02-06-2013, 05:40 PM   #271
chugaphot
Side-Kick

Quote:
I hear ya dude. I remember when this line first came out a few years ago and it was strictly toys r us that was stocking them and then they stopped. Target got in wave 1 and wave 2 2012 and then clearenced them out and never got them again.

You may want to try your luck at Fry's Marketplace as at least in my area they stock the 1:50 series. Regular fry's sometimes gets in shippers as well which they had of series 1.
It took me 6 months to find the 1/50 The Bat, and that's after I brought one on ebay the week before! The 1/64 was equally as hard to find. I don't understand why Target stopped carrying those. Check on TRU and Kmart, they have carried these in the past too.

Old 02-06-2013, 05:43 PM   #272
chugaphot
Side-Kick

Quote:
I know this is movie masters but can we discuss a few of these things

-Three vehicles will be released as part of the Movie Masters line and will be exclusive to Toys 'R Us. (DID THESE COME OUT?)
-There will be a Dark Knight trilogy 3-pack released at Toys 'R Us featuring a Batman from each film. (HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IT WILL RETAIL FOR?)
-The final mix of DC Universe Classsics will feature Batman in the New 52 costume and Red Robin.
-Batman Legacy will become Batman Unlimited. DC Universe Classics will become DC Comics Unlimited.
-Batman Unlimited wave one will feature New 52 Batgirl, Super Powers Penguin and Batman.
(I BOUGHT A GOOD BIT OF THE LEGACY FIGURES AT TARGET BUT AFTER CATOWOMAN NEVER SEEN ANYMORE, WHEN WILL THE NEW UNLIMITED FIGURES BE OUT AND WHERE?)
-Figures based off Injustice: Gods Among Us will hit in 2013. (TRU, LOCAL COMIC SHOPS, WHERE WILL THESE BE?)
-Lots of info about the recently released Batman evergreen line was shown including the concepts for the new Batmobile. (NEVER HEARD OF IT HAHA)
-Power Action Batman line will release Joker and Bane in 2013. (WHAT DO THESE LOOK LIKE, THERE A FORUM FOR THEM?)
-Fall 2013 will debut the first 1960's Batman action figures in retail and will be 6".
-Adam West Batman will be among the first released.
(I THINK THESE FIGURES WILL BE COOL, I WATCHED THE SHOW BUT WHEN MY DAD SEES THEM I KNOW THEY'LL TAKE HIM BACK HAHA)

Okay so any replies are greatly appreciated, sorry some of those are off topic, just wanted to see if there's a forum for them and where can find pics, info on the products. Thanks guys

3 Movie Master vehicle line? What is this?

Old 02-06-2013, 07:52 PM   #273
Mace Dolex
Powerful User

Quote:
The truth I haven't seen either Batman or Superman in the DC Unlimited line at any store, Toys'R'Us did start having the Superman with glossy finish though but stores like Target and Walmart keep having the minor characters as shelf warmers.

I've been going to a show called Frank & Sons where I've been getting these figures and most a little less than retail price.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:05 PM   #274
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace Dolex View Post
The truth I haven't seen either Batman or Superman in the DC Unlimited line at any store, Toys'R'Us did start having the Superman with glossy finish though but stores like Target and Walmart keep having the minor characters as shelf warmers.

I've been going to a show called Frank & Sons where I've been getting these figures and most a little less than retail price.
Yeah, I've only seen Flash and Supes from the DCCU line at TRU.
Here's a pic of Bats.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Old 02-06-2013, 10:57 PM   #275
BatsnCats
Side-Kick

My target had both dc and batman unlimited lines fully stocked today. Pickiest up penguin since i had ordered the others from amazon already. They were 15.99 each.

BatsnCats is offline   Reply With Quote