The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man Sequels

Old 01-10-2013, 03:38 AM   #126
Oscorp
Side-Kick

Default Re: Jamie Foxx to (supposedly) play Electro in Spider-Man 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbrooksgohan View Post
Heads up. Some insider information. There will be a scene with an airplane. Take it how you want it.
TDKR comparisions...here, we, go!!

Old 01-10-2013, 09:34 AM   #127
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
I'm still excited to see Foxx as Electro. I demand to see some concept art!
Me too.

I really have very little problem with the obvious changes being made to Electro. I think a large reason for picking him, and casting Foxx, is because Electro is something of a C-Lister who is basically pretty boring, so there is a lot of room for re-interpretation. Frankly, I'd like to see something akin to the Ultimates costume, but definitely with some lightning iconography, and then maybe some bad side effect from his powers like burning or scarring in places.

Optimus_Prime_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:11 AM   #128
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime_ View Post
Me too.

I really have very little problem with the obvious changes being made to Electro. I think a large reason for picking him, and casting Foxx, is because Electro is something of a C-Lister who is basically pretty boring, so there is a lot of room for re-interpretation. Frankly, I'd like to see something akin to the Ultimates costume, but definitely with some lightning iconography, and then maybe some bad side effect from his powers like burning or scarring in places.
I can't believe people are offended at the idea of changing his race and costume.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Picard Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:05 AM   #129
Doctor Evo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldGoblin View Post
On Electro and why Spider-Man might have new web shooters.Electro could cause black outs,but can he be like a EMP where he shuts downs anything that uses electricty,like flashlights and cars.

If he can be like an EMP,that would shutdown Spider-Man's web shooters.Spider-Man's web shooters have a glowing red light on them,so they must use some type of batteries that a EMP would effect.
An EMP would have no effect on batteries. It may affect the function of the webshooters by acting upon the circuitry, however.

Doctor Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:35 PM   #130
SonicWarrior
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard sisko View Post
i'm really starting to think that a lot of people are mad just because he isn't white.
^ this....

SonicWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:35 PM   #131
Slushy
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

Electro will just be Jamie Foxx in a black trenchcoat, lol.

Slushy is offline   Reply With Quote