The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Misc. and Multiplatform Games

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 09:09 AM   #401
Drz
Real Hero

Default Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 3

Zenith, you just keep making things up as they go.
Quote:
oh as to your "because" wonder womans mom told her "Zeus said so." they just fallow.
Nice, i'd like a citation for this.
Quote:
and super man just contentiously sends Zod to the phantom zone over and over. which is the only prison that will hold him. and the writer write other stuff(outside factors) that has him killed if that's not done.
Superman: For Tomorrow had Zod killed.

Also here's something for you to ponder:
Pre-DCNU Wonder Woman: Created from Clay by the Gods, she is a mythological being, not an Amazon or Human, so clearly laws don't rule on her and thus she should be allowed to kill, even tho you persist that she doens't.
Post-DCNU Wonder Woman: An Actual god, whicha gain means she can go with her own rules.

Why are so you againts this? Why do you keep changing the topic?

Old 02-06-2013, 09:21 AM   #402
Spider-Aziz
Shinya Kogami

Quote:
Originally Posted by quesofundido View Post
Captain Marvel is leaked/confirmed.

NU52 cape is awesome
Can't help but think of the garb of Assassin's in AC series

~*SHH SIX*~
member 14: Supa-Pizza
Proud member of H.E
I still respect members of T.H.E.M, no bad feelings toward any of them.

Old 02-06-2013, 10:26 AM   #403
RCM
Mortal Kombatant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
NU52 cape is awesome
Can't help but think of the garb of Assassin's in AC series
I love the hood and I just hope it gets damaged during fights. Or maybe if he does a special movie he somehow loses it.

Plus his new look makes me curious about his unlockable garbs

Old 02-06-2013, 03:22 PM   #404
Samwise Gamgee
Side-Kick

I was trying to think of things I'd like to see in Shazam and Doomsday:

For Shazam, I think it's be cool if his power move was to hold and pin his opponent then yell "Shazam!" a couple times as lighting poured down on his hapless victim. For his entrance, I think it'd be cool if he does something similar to the way Clark tears his suit to reveal Superman; he could enter the stage as Billy and then yells Shazam to transform before the fight. As far as his appearance, I really like the look they gave him but, like all characters, I wouldn't mind a classic alt skin.

For Doomsday, I'm hoping he plays as more of a brawler and less of a grappler. I'd like a strong, special move, punch or two that has some frames of invincibility. I'd also like to give him a way to fight projectile characters....maybe the version his hard punch that costs meter could charge across the screen while affording him a few frames of protection or, maybe he could have a special charge that still takes damage but doesn't stop his charge. As far as appearance, I don't know what you could do differently. That exoskeleton bone structure thing he has going on looks different under different artist but Doomsday looks basically the same everywhere.

"I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you."
Old 02-06-2013, 03:33 PM   #405
Samwise Gamgee
Side-Kick

A more in-depth look at the special moves of Batman and Green Arrow: http://www.gamespot.com/features/the...ng-us-6403460/

Batman looks complicated to master but it looks like he'll be top tier if you can. He has a ton of movement options from a grapple than can cancel, to a ground slide, to a glide that can cancel...he'll be able to confuse an opponent's blocking if you perfect his movement.

Green Arrow is going to be a pain to fight against if you can't get in close. I didn't realize he only has limited special arrows (1 ice, 3 fire, 2 stun, unlimited regular (chargeable for extra damage)). It's significant that he can walk and jump while charging the arrows. His slide is very fast from what I've seen. His special move seems very powerful...it begins w/ an exploding arrow to the floor that sticks in the ground and pauses for a fraction of a second before exploding and launching the special animation. In every video I've seen that explosion has been difficult for the opponent to dodge making it seem like it may be easier to land Green Arrow's special move than it is for other characters.

Last edited by Samwise Gamgee; 02-06-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:31 PM   #406
dnno1
Side-Kick

I guess the Bat is broken again...

Old 02-06-2013, 08:36 PM   #407
Nathan

Well, I voted for Bane. When does the first fight begin?

Old 02-06-2013, 08:46 PM   #408
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Superman: For Tomorrow had Zod killed.
hmm what were the circumstance's of that? if it was in self defense it's different. If it was to save lives and he had no alternative that came into his mind at that very second he was dealing with old Zod it's still different. but if he came to zod's living space just to kill him cause he felt like it then yeah it's just makes superman a killer and your point is that he's murdering scum bag hold true. and that has nothing to with justice at all if it's the latter action. Intent has alot to do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drz View Post
Zenith, you just keep making things up as they go.

Nice, i'd like a citation for this.
Also here's something for you to ponder:
Pre-DCNU Wonder Woman: Created from Clay by the Gods, she is a mythological being, not an Amazon or Human, so clearly laws don't rule on her and thus she should be allowed to kill, even tho you persist that she doens't.
Post-DCNU Wonder Woman: An Actual god, which a gain means she can go with her own rules.

Why are so you againts this? Why do you keep changing the topic?
oh for christ sake Aphrodite was born of Zeus's body parts ( yeah their atleast half of them gods that were born in weird ways man, the goddess that people want sleep with "or so they say " came from a man) and if she as a godess has to fallow the rules of zeus then an immortal Amazon made of clay has to too.

It means they can't kill beings that are mortal. other creatures that are of their own world are the only things wonder woman would be allowed to kill with out a second thought cause zeus didn't have it outlawed . The same rule applied to the other wonder woman not made out of clay. and I'm not changing the topic . it may look that way to you but I'm not.

Last edited by zenith16; 02-06-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:01 PM   #409
Spider-Vader
Mercin' & Workin'

I voted for Batman & Wonder Woman. It makes since that they'd both win.

Has Bane won a fight against Batman since he broke Bruce's back?

Old 02-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #410
zenith16
Side-Kick

After that event not really.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:18 PM   #411
theOVOXO
Side-Kick

Really cant wait til Friday and we see the results. Although I'm sure Bats might win. Tara Strong(voice of Harly in the game, also voiced Batgirl and Raven) said that Wondy was winning. Why does this surprise her??

Sure Harley is crazy, but Wondy threaten to kill all of her greek god family, if no harm came to someone she was sworn to protect. Wondy wins just for being bad ass.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:27 PM   #412
zenith16
Side-Kick

It was for humor purposes and she's the voice of Harley she's saying how can I be able to lose? in a humorous way. lol she knows the real deal man.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:27 PM   #413
Samwise Gamgee
Side-Kick

I voted Batman and Wonder Woman.

I really cannot think of a possible scenario where Harley Quinn could beat Wonder Woman in a strait fight.

For those WW comic fans out there, does she have any weaknesses?

Old 02-06-2013, 09:34 PM   #414
zenith16
Side-Kick

umm there is one, but it's inconsistent.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:37 PM   #415
theOVOXO
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samwise Gamgee View Post
I voted Batman and Wonder Woman.

I really cannot think of a possible scenario where Harley Quinn could beat Wonder Woman in a strait fight.

For those WW comic fans out there, does she have any weaknesses?
She can be pierced by sharp weapons and she doesn't give up. I think it should have been WW vs Captain Marvel. That would have really sparked some debate.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:41 PM   #416
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by theOVOXO View Post
She can be pierced by sharp weapons and she doesn't give up. I think it should have been WW vs Captain Marvel. That would have really sparked some debate.
well it's more then just sharp weapons they said bullets work on her as well especially for machine guns fire. what's inconsistent about it is that it not always what affect's her . she's been stabbed at times and it been shown as if they didn't affect her at all too. and people write it off cause of that disspite her not giving up, if you have something like happening. that weekness is meaning less.

Old 02-06-2013, 10:17 PM   #417
Samwise Gamgee
Side-Kick

So she's vulnerable to piercing weapons such as swords, arrows, and bullets but she's still strong and fierce as a Goddess. You better hit something vital b/c she may heal or rage on through. ..... yep, Harley is doomed.

Old 02-06-2013, 10:18 PM   #418
Drz
Real Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
It means they can't kill beings that are mortal. other creatures that are of their own world are the only things wonder woman would be allowed to kill with out a second thought cause zeus didn't have it outlawed . The same rule applied to the other wonder woman not made out of clay. and I'm not changing the topic . it may look that way to you but I'm not.
So Wonder Woman is okay to kill everyone outside of normal homo sapiens, thus her kill of Max Lord, who was not a normal human being but a super human is completely justified and every single one of them, as long as it isn't any of the Bat-family members or so on. :b Outstanding.

Old 02-06-2013, 10:27 PM   #419
zenith16
Side-Kick

Technically yes and no max is still a mortal a super powered one, but still amortal to those gods . in a way she wasn't allowed to do that.

But then again it depends on the situation/ circumstance. if she did it cause she felt like it and was doing it like premeditation like she was planning to kill him when she saw him and it didn't matter what he was doing. it makes it not Ok.

if it was in the circumstance of where she was out of chose's and had no other way to deal with stopping him and his plans at the very second and lives (or a life) are involved ( it has to be in that type of situation or a self defense type situation ) and since she's living by the laws of the mortals there, then it's ok.

Those are the only times she'd be allowed to do so. and that applies to every one be they a super hero or not.

Last edited by zenith16; 02-06-2013 at 10:35 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:07 PM   #420
RCM
Mortal Kombatant

I voted bane and harley

But weird thing is I voted twice. Both times on the same computer under the same facebook log in. And I got the Arrow DLC twice...

Old 02-06-2013, 11:16 PM   #421
LuisTX85
Anti-Hero

Did anybody else get the free Flash tee avatar item or the PS3 theme after voting in the Battle Arena?,The theme is pretty cool and the GA skin is great!

So we get free items each week!?

Last edited by LuisTX85; 02-06-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:31 PM   #422
Rylvan
Side-Kick

How many trick arrows does Green Arrow have? I noticed incendiary, electrified, explosive, bolo, and net ones in the trailers.

Old 02-07-2013, 12:07 AM   #423
Samwise Gamgee
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylvan View Post
How many trick arrows does Green Arrow have? I noticed incendiary, electrified, explosive, bolo, and net ones in the trailers.
There may be more I don't know about but I put what info is known below. Some of it comes from this article: http://www.gamespot.com/features/the...ng-us-6403460/

Standard Arrows: unlimited (can be charged for greater damage, GA does not have to stay stationary to charge)
Fire Arrows: 3 (can cause burning damage over time, even when opponent blocked the arrow)
Stun Arrows: 2 (causes short stun)
Ice Arrows: 1 (causes a longer stun)
Exploding Arrows: not selectable like the fire/stun/ice arrows but rather it is used automatically in certain special moves (I suspect that the EX version of the normal arrows makes them explosive as well)
Bolo-Grapple Arrow: seen only in GA's "Super" move to pull opponent back to the ground
Zip-line Arrow: not available in combat, used in GA's entrance animation
Green Fireworks Arrow: not available in combat, used in GA's victory animation

Last edited by Samwise Gamgee; 02-07-2013 at 12:26 AM.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:41 AM   #424
MangleBoP
Unemployed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
Technically yes and no max is still a mortal a super powered one, but still amortal to those gods . in a way she wasn't allowed to do that.

But then again it depends on the situation/ circumstance. if she did it cause she felt like it and was doing it like premeditation like she was planning to kill him when she saw him and it didn't matter what he was doing. it makes it not Ok.

if it was in the circumstance of where she was out of chose's and had no other way to deal with stopping him and his plans at the very second and lives (or a life) are involved ( it has to be in that type of situation or a self defense type situation ) and since she's living by the laws of the mortals there, then it's ok.

Those are the only times she'd be allowed to do so. and that applies to every one be they a super hero or not.
Max Lord had complete control of Superman"s mind, and was directing him to kill Wonder Woman, and would have used him to kill many others if not stopped. Diana wrapped Lord up with her lasso, and asked Lord if there was any way to free Superman of his control. Lord said "Kill me", so she broke his neck. I'd call that self defense.

Old 02-07-2013, 01:52 AM   #425
zenith16
Side-Kick

lol well if that's the way dc put in that story then it's a case closed. though in any other with telepaths all you have to do is knock them out and that problems over. But the writer wanted it the hard way. and since there was no alternative. it's pretty much a done with. now let's not waiste any more time on that. lol

Last edited by zenith16; 02-07-2013 at 01:56 AM.
Closed Thread