The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 07:04 PM   #126
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Well Warner Bros don’t exactly have the best track record of doing things that are “smart”.

I just wish that we would at least have official stills (in color) of every major character in the film; hell even of Zod’s army as well, by now.
true....I'd love to have some character posters or stills. Nothing spectacular, just something to hold us over

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 02-07-2013, 07:04 PM   #127
robmx522
Banned User

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

honestly i want as lil info as possible :-)

Old 02-07-2013, 07:05 PM   #128
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by robmx522 View Post
honestly i want as lil info as possible :-)
yeah, same here...I don't want to know everything about the movie, but some hi-res pics and character posters would be cool.

Old 02-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #129
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Well, at least with the story that this film is trying to tell, I can't wait to read some of the companion books and character bios that they'll releases since I'm curious to see on what Snyder, Goyer, and Nolan were able to come up with regarding some fo the back stories for some of these individuals prior towards the time we see them on screen.

Old 02-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #130
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

I wanna read the character bios, but I won't read the companion books until after I've seen the movie

Old 02-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #131
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

So rumor has it the JLA script was scrapped. Interesting, i wonder what will happen now. Mostly likely WB will wait to see how MOS does before even beginning to write another script. Or maybe a writer, like Goyer, will just heavily re-write the whole thing.

I would want a world's finest movie with Bat and Sup before a JLA film though. *shrugs*

Old 02-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #132
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorKon-El View Post
So rumor has it the JLA script was scrapped. Interesting, i wonder what will happen now. Mostly likely WB will wait to see how MOS does before even beginning to write another script. Or maybe a writer, like Goyer, will just heavily re-write the whole thing.

I would want a world's finest movie with Bat and Sup before a JLA film though. *shrugs*
I thought they were having Goyer re-write half the script anyway, and now this rumor that the whole script is being re-wrote. And I'd love to see a Superman/Batman team up before Justice League but I REALLY WANNA SEE Justice League!

Old 02-07-2013, 07:41 PM   #133
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

Looks like JL is undergoing a page one rewrite. Thank goodness. Maybe they'll get rid of Darkseid as a villain for one thing... thats too much for the first JL film.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:46 PM   #134
robmx522
Banned User

i think there thinking way to much into the movie just make it and make all the characters bad asses

Old 02-07-2013, 07:46 PM   #135
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

So if Warner Bros. isn't able to get a script off the ground in time for a 2015/16 release, then I'm hoping that if MOS does as well as we all hope it will do, that they'll put their focus on making a solid sequel to MOS.

But before we think about sequels, I just want to see more STUFF FOR THE ACTUAL FILM ALREADY.lol

It's kind of hard to believe that I've managed to stay somewhat sane ever since the announcement of Cavil being selected for the role, which was in January 2011 I believe.

Old 02-07-2013, 07:47 PM   #136
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
Looks like JL is undergoing a page one rewrite. Thank goodness. Maybe they'll get rid of Darkseid as a villain for one thing... thats too much for the first JL film.
I think Darkseid would be great for the first villain in the JL movie. Who would you suggest as a replacement? Brainiac? I wouldn't go for Doomsday. I would really stick to Darkseid, save Brainiac for the solo Superman movies

Old 02-07-2013, 07:49 PM   #137
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
I think Darkseid would be great for the first villain in the JL movie. Who would you suggest as a replacement? Brainiac? I wouldn't go for Doomsday. I would really stick to Darkseid, save Brainiac for the solo Superman movies
I think Darkseid is too much for the first film. Who do you use then for the sequels?

Film 1: ???
Film 2: Cadmus
Film 3: Darkseid

That's how I've always envisioned it.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:49 PM   #138
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
So if Warner Bros. isn't able to get a script off the ground in time for a 2015/16 release, then I'm hoping that if MOS does as well as we all hope it will do, that they'll put their focus on making a solid sequel to MOS.

But before we think about sequels, I just want to see more STUFF FOR THE ACTUAL FILM ALREADY.lol

It's kind of hard to believe that I've managed to stay somewhat sane ever since the announcement of Cavil being selected for the role, which was in January 2011 I believe.
I still think it would be wise of WB to focus on a MOS sequel before JLA, but whatever.
And yes, I'm anxious for the promo to kick into high gear.

Old 02-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #139
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
I think Darkseid is too much for the first film. Who do you use then for the sequels?

Doomsday, the OMACS....I'd love to see the OMACS in live action

Old 02-07-2013, 07:51 PM   #140
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

Quote:

Cadmus as a villain huh ? I'd love that.
I agree with you, while Darkseid is cool, if you use him for the first JL film, then what ?

Old 02-07-2013, 07:54 PM   #141
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

A combination of Cadmus/Checkmate/Suicide Squad would prove formidable enough imho to be a threat to the league for any film imho.

Plus, considering that Marvel is gearing towards using Thanos as a main villain for the Avengers soon, it wouldn't be smart to have the first villain for the JLA be someone who is very similar to the space titan of the MCU.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:08 PM   #142
Hamill-Joker
Side-Kick

I hope the Justice League movie is shelved at least until after a Wonder Woman movie has been made.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #143
robmx522
Banned User

i wanna flash movie ...the 80's tv show was great!

Old 02-07-2013, 08:13 PM   #144
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamill-Joker View Post
I hope the Justice League movie is shelved at least until after a Wonder Woman movie has been made.
I doubt that's gonna happen. I watched Haywire with Gina Carano last night and I really liked it and her, I think she would make for a great Wonder Woman. She has nice boobies, but not Wonder Woman big....she would need a push up to enhance her already nice assets

Old 02-07-2013, 08:15 PM   #145
gomez147
You're not just anyone

Quote:

1: Starro

Old 02-07-2013, 08:17 PM   #146
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomez147 View Post
1: Starro
ehhhhh....not feeling Starro. I'd rather go with the OMACS

Old 02-07-2013, 08:25 PM   #147
GreenKToo
In the fire

I'd go with Brainiac. Make it just a teamup film with superman and batman at first...You could have hints and teases of other heroes that Batman says he has ben tracking, maybe show surveillance footage of them that Batman has. . Brainiac could be in league with Darkseid, so bring him in in the next film, the true JL film, along with the rest of the JL.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:39 PM   #148
Kryptonian Warrior
In Snyder I Trust

Quote:
I doubt that's gonna happen. I watched Haywire with Gina Carano last night and I really liked it and her, I think she would make for a great Wonder Woman. She has nice boobies, but not Wonder Woman big....she would need a push up to enhance her already nice assets
Wow, you seriously went there?

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...n.php?u=230251
Old 02-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #149
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonian Warrior View Post
Wow, you seriously went there?
hell yeah, Wonder Woman has typically been depicted with large assets. I'd like to see Wonder Woman portrayed accurately on the silver screen...I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a boob man

Old 02-07-2013, 08:56 PM   #150
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

Quote:
hell yeah, Wonder Woman has typically been depicted with large assets. I'd like to see Wonder Woman portrayed accurately on the silver screen...I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a boob man
Ladies and Gentlemen, the quote of the night is...

Closed Thread