The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Batman World

Old 02-07-2013, 12:41 AM   #276
Emgr55
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

I just scored Batman unlimited series Batman from wave 1 at walmart before they hit the shelf.

Emgr55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:56 AM   #277
Raindog421
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron9692003 View Post
I know this is movie masters but can we discuss a few of these things
-Fall 2013 will debut the first 1960's Batman action figures in retail and will be 6".
-Adam West Batman will be among the first released.
(I THINK THESE FIGURES WILL BE COOL, I WATCHED THE SHOW BUT WHEN MY DAD SEES THEM I KNOW THEY'LL TAKE HIM BACK HAHA)

Okay so any replies are greatly appreciated, sorry some of those are off topic, just wanted to see if there's a forum for them and where can find pics, info on the products. Thanks guys
I can't wait for the flood of 66 Merchandise. The series on Blu Ray woul thd be tops but after 25 yrs(for me) of waiting for this I will not believe it til' I see it.

Also, got a email from Sideshow. Sometime this year a 1/6 scale 66 Batmobile and THE BAT will be up for pre order from Hot Toys.

Raindog421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:32 PM   #278
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emgr55 View Post
I just scored Batman unlimited series Batman from wave 1 at walmart before they hit the shelf.
How exactly do you get them before? They were about to stock them or you work there? I went to TRU, 2 targets and 2 walmarts, then a local comic shop. TRU had hawkman, comic book shop had penguin, hawkman and batgirl. Nothing at either Walmart or Target. So now I need batman, flash and superman.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Sorry iPhone 4 camera haha

I don't know much about hawkman, mainly seen hawkgirl on cartoons but there's a lot of articulation to them and he has huge wings. O the comic shop had Flash too, however him and superman are on Walmart.com for cheaper. Sold out of hawkman on there. Any other places that carry these? Why did they change batman legacy to batman unlimited? And took adult collector off, now say +4 which makes me feel too old haha

Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:02 PM   #279
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Order superman and flash off Walmart.com for under $35. Just got to find batman now. I could easily google this, but who is this guy? What's his story?
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Justice-Le...igure/21129593

Old 02-07-2013, 07:00 PM   #280
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone

Looks like they got New 52 Bats too for $23

http://www.walmart.com/ip/DC-Comics-...igure/22099819

Old 02-07-2013, 07:19 PM   #281
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrexBat21 View Post
Looks like they got New 52 Bats too for $23

http://www.walmart.com/ip/DC-Comics-...igure/22099819
O yeah that's been on there a little while lol. They have like batman, Wonder Woman, cyborg and flash, by the time you buy those 4 you're at $91, or you can get all 7 for $85. Really thinking about getting the full set, I wonder if they're all packaged together somehow really big or just all shipped together I separate packaging.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/DC-Comics-...ndingMethod=rr

Old 02-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #282
frankusho
Side-Kick

Quote:
Order superman and flash off Walmart.com for under $35. Just got to find batman now. I could easily google this, but who is this guy? What's his story?
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Justice-Le...igure/21129593

These guys are Darkseid's minions. He usually has waves of them.

frankusho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:02 AM   #283
AdamJensen
Side-Kick

Quote:
O yeah that's been on there a little while lol. They have like batman, Wonder Woman, cyborg and flash, by the time you buy those 4 you're at $91, or you can get all 7 for $85. Really thinking about getting the full set, I wonder if they're all packaged together somehow really big or just all shipped together I separate packaging.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/DC-Comics-...ndingMethod=rr
This is the We Can Be Heroes 7-pack. They come together in 1 box. I have it.

AdamJensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:18 AM   #284
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJensen View Post
This is the We Can Be Heroes 7-pack. They come together in 1 box. I have it.
Found a pic of it, that's nice though since its the $23 figures inside, I may have to pick it up sometime soon. Especially since it could go in front of the poster I have of the justice league, they're all standing in same placement haha
Find it for under $85?

Old 02-08-2013, 01:21 AM   #285
Emgr55
Side-Kick

[QUOTE=Aron9692003;25147131]How exactly do you get them before? They were about to stock them or you work there? I went to TRU, 2 targets and 2 walmarts, then a local comic shop. TRU had hawkman, comic book shop had penguin, hawkman and batgirl. Nothing at either Walmart or Target. So now I need batman, flash and superman.

They had just brought the pallet full of useless junk and had the unopened box that said BB unlimited just sitting by its self in another row so i asked customer service call someone to open the box for me.

They had 3x batman,3x batgirl,& 3x penguin i was also trying to stall my wife incase someone on here requested for me to grab an extra i would of.

Also my Batman begins Batman comes in tomorrow atleast i hope so tomorrow is the last day ebay post said it would take to get here im excited.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:03 AM   #286
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone

Quote:
Found a pic of it, that's nice though since its the $23 figures inside, I may have to pick it up sometime soon. Especially since it could go in front of the poster I have of the justice league, they're all standing in same placement haha
Find it for under $85?
This is a decent price. DConline and comic stores have it for $100.

Old 02-08-2013, 02:55 PM   #287
AdamJensen
Side-Kick

Quote:
Find it for under $85?
This was $80 a few days ago. GoHastings raised the price a bit. Shady buggers.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/370721279072...84.m1436.l2649

I got mine for $75 shipped from SciFi-Genre on Black Friday.

AdamJensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:37 PM   #288
LykanKomics
Side-Kick

not sure how to post pics but the 1960's Batman figures have been revealed.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=19932

LykanKomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #289
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Quote:

Nice. The more I see the pack, I find it even cooler, I may order from Walmart for $85 next time I get paid just cause so far only one thing I ordered had the packaging damaged.

Old 02-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #290
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Quote:

I checked out their site, any issues ever with them?

Old 02-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #291
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LykanKomics View Post
not sure how to post pics but the 1960's Batman figures have been revealed.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=19932
Those are nice.

Old 02-09-2013, 05:07 PM   #292
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

So I was in Walmart again trying to see if any of the batman unlimited figures or dc unlimited were put out for sale and I seen a lady over in toys working, just before she was going to the back I caught her and showed her pics of the batgirl, penguin, and hawkman on phone, she then told me that, that display was going out February 18th. Don't know how accurate for others walmarts.

Then I was in toys r us and there was one of the main guys I see working there helping me find hawkman, he doesn't collect any of the stuff but knows what most of it is so I then showed him pictures and asked him about the dark knight trilogy movie masters three pack and he had no idea of when or if they'd get it.

Old 02-09-2013, 09:36 PM   #293
Emgr55
Side-Kick

Well here is my most recent addition to my MM finally got my Batman Begins,ill post all this just for tonight so i an show off my collection.

Last edited by Emgr55; 02-09-2013 at 09:51 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:39 PM   #294
frankusho
Side-Kick

Quote:
So I was in Walmart again trying to see if any of the batman unlimited figures or dc unlimited were put out for sale and I seen a lady over in toys working, just before she was going to the back I caught her and showed her pics of the batgirl, penguin, and hawkman on phone, she then told me that, that display was going out February 18th. Don't know how accurate for others walmarts.

Then I was in toys r us and there was one of the main guys I see working there helping me find hawkman, he doesn't collect any of the stuff but knows what most of it is so I then showed him pictures and asked him about the dark knight trilogy movie masters three pack and he had no idea of when or if they'd get it.

I went to about 3 different Targets today, and 2 of them had a handful of batman and dc unlimited figures. I appreciate you asking TRU about the 3-pack. As of now, we have yet to hear anything about a release date (even though some have speculated end of February), but the information you heard says that they have no idea as well.

frankusho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:49 PM   #295
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Quote:
Well here is my most recent addition to my MM finally got my Batman Begins,ill post all this just for tonight so i an show off my collection.
Awesome man, always love seeing pics of other collections. Is that the newest tumbler that came with batman and bane?
The batman with his mask off, is that from the dark knight movie masters or?
Wish I had that batpod haha

Edit: I take it that's the unmasked movie masters that goes for like 60, if I were to pay $60 I'd probably just order the 12" one.

Last edited by Aron9692003; 02-10-2013 at 02:23 AM.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:54 PM   #296
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankusho View Post
I went to about 3 different Targets today, and 2 of them had a handful of batman and dc unlimited figures. I appreciate you asking TRU about the 3-pack. As of now, we have yet to hear anything about a release date (even though some have speculated end of February), but the information you heard says that they have no idea as well.
Yeah I went to two walmarts, the toy shelves look pathetic from not being restocked after Christmas haha. I may check the neighboring towns Walmart and target tomorrow, I guess I only need the batman. I don't really care for wave 2 of either series except maybe the dark knight returns, seen it on eBay already. I do like the injustice ones and really looking forward to the 60s batman series, wonder if they'll come in retro packaging

Old 02-10-2013, 02:21 AM   #297
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Does anyone have an idea what the elite 1:50 bat will be? It's on some of those sites for preorder, with some saying August some saying October release, I imagine its different or more detail than the 1:50 hot wheels one. I should probably just order it, but wanted to see if any details. Any site have a pack of that wave with the bat and batpod for a reasonable price?

Old 02-10-2013, 03:01 AM   #298
Emgr55
Side-Kick

Quote:
Awesome man, always love seeing pics of other collections. Is that the newest tumbler that came with batman and bane?
The batman with his mask off, is that from the dark knight movie masters or?
Wish I had that batpod haha

Edit: I take it that's the unmasked movie masters that goes for like 60, if I were to pay $60 I'd probably just order the 12" one.
Thank you for checking out my collection I do try to make it look good and worth posting.

My tumbler is the first one that came out for Batman Begins I've had it that long i also have The Dark Knight tumbler chillin in my closet.

And the unmasked Batman is a movie masters edition from the TRU 2pk that comes with Bane,I made that one i just popped off the head off my prototype suit Bruce Wane.

Now my BatPod was expensive I had to pay $80 for it off ebay the same night The Dark Knight Rises came out in theaters.

Old 02-10-2013, 03:05 AM   #299
Emgr55
Side-Kick

If any of u guys want me to pick up any of the Batman unlimited figures im sure i can still get some from the Walmart i got mine at.

Only thing is ill have to go see what they have left and go get a quote for shipping for u guys at fedex,just lmk if i can help i really dont mind just pm me and ill send u my paypal info..

Old 02-10-2013, 04:06 AM   #300
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Quote:
Thank you for checking out my collection I do try to make it look good and worth posting.

My tumbler is the first one that came out for Batman Begins I've had it that long i also have The Dark Knight tumbler chillin in my closet.

And the unmasked Batman is a movie masters edition from the TRU 2pk that comes with Bane,I made that one i just popped off the head off my prototype suit Bruce Wane.

Now my BatPod was expensive I had to pay $80 for it off ebay the same night The Dark Knight Rises came out in theaters.
That's weird it's almost a blue color like my dark knight rises one, buttons are all in same place. The regular dark knight or the one where the bat pod shoots out of it? Haha I got into the first two movies late, I just started collecting stuff myself a couple years ago.

Haha that gave it a cool look but what you did with your banes is what I really like hahaha, I still haven't picked up that 2 pack, been waiting to see if TRU will put some of this stuff on clearance since movies been out so long now.

I've seen people say it was like 16.99 when it came out haha, cheapest I've seen online is 100 I'm box. Semi-Big batpod wise I've got the dark knight rises one where he's on it and the limited edition bluray that came with a batpod.

Quote:
If any of u guys want me to pick up any of the Batman unlimited figures im sure i can still get some from the Walmart i got mine at.

Only thing is ill have to go see what they have left and go get a quote for shipping for u guys at fedex,just lmk if i can help i really dont mind just pm me and ill send u my paypal info..
Yeah get a quote, may be a nice size reasonable price priority box option or something. Personally I only need Batman, but your Walmart will probably get the other waves quicker as well haha. The next batman wave is just two figures right? Cause Batmite comes with Planet Batman, seen it on eBay cheapest was 24.99, and dark knight returns was like 30. Cheapest first wave batman is like 23, which isn't bad.