The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Batman World

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2013, 07:17 AM   #301
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone
 
DrexBat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SW PA
Posts: 500
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

On another Batman-related topic, anyone on this forum in CA, WI, or TX? If so, they have Mattel stores in those states.

http://matteltoystore.com/locations.aspx

A guy on eBay keeps listing the Young Justice Invasion 6" figures. I want the Batman and my buddy wants Kid Flash. Why these aren't in stores like the other 6" figs I have no idea. I also don't know why they aren't on MattyCollector.com.

Please PM me if you can help. Thanks.

__________________
- One Man Can Make A Difference
DrexBat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #302
Aron9692003
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 269
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Called Target today, said my store has those dc and batman unlimited in the back of the store still, told me another guy back there thinks they'll be placed out Tuesday and to call back then to check. Then called neighboring towns target, they have them all out right now, had two Batmans so I asked if he'd hold me one in electronics till I get there haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrexBat21 View Post
On another Batman-related topic, anyone on this forum in CA, WI, or TX? If so, they have Mattel stores in those states.

http://matteltoystore.com/locations.aspx

A guy on eBay keeps listing the Young Justice Invasion 6" figures. I want the Batman and my buddy wants Kid Flash. Why these aren't in stores like the other 6" figs I have no idea. I also don't know why they aren't on MattyCollector.com.

Please PM me if you can help. Thanks.
Those are nice, I like the batman a lot, kid flash is even cool with all he's packaged with. Of those I have only seen Robin and Artemis and they were at Target.

Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:11 PM   #303
Aron9692003
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 269
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Now what I want to know, I love young justice, just started watching around season 2 though, even signed petition to keep it on air, don't get rid of it, but what I want to know, is what is this? Obviously it won't be a huge game if $40 but I've heard nothing, I mean nothing about it and its about to come out..?

http://www.amazon.com/Young-Justice-...ng+justice+ps3

Edit: In Young Justice: Legacy fans can look forward to an original storyline set in between Seasons 1 and 2 of the television series, written in collaboration with show writers Greg Weisman and Brandon Vietti. The game is packed with fan favorite playable characters, cameo appearances by popular Justice League heroes and villains, and includes online multiplayer as well as local multiplayer modes


Last edited by Aron9692003; 02-10-2013 at 01:23 PM.
Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #304
mikey1974
Hit Paydirt With KDRT!
 
mikey1974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,574
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

18" Adam West AND Michael Keaton Batman's coming!!!!!


__________________
"I'm a Professional Crime Fighter!"
mikey1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:25 PM   #305
Sephiroth1089
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 37
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrexBat21 View Post
On another Batman-related topic, anyone on this forum in CA, WI, or TX? If so, they have Mattel stores in those states.

http://matteltoystore.com/locations.aspx

A guy on eBay keeps listing the Young Justice Invasion 6" figures. I want the Batman and my buddy wants Kid Flash. Why these aren't in stores like the other 6" figs I have no idea. I also don't know why they aren't on MattyCollector.com.

Please PM me if you can help. Thanks.
Oh I really like that Batman. But I doubt I'll find anything near me. I never seem to find any of the figures other than some random ones that nobody ever wants. How much are these retail?

Sephiroth1089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:13 PM   #306
Aron9692003
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 269
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth1089 View Post
Oh I really like that Batman. But I doubt I'll find anything near me. I never seem to find any of the figures other than some random ones that nobody ever wants. How much are these retail?
When I seen these they were 19.99

Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:15 PM   #307
Aron9692003
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 269
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1974 View Post
18" Adam West AND Michael Keaton Batman's coming!!!!!
Who will those be made by?

Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:21 PM   #308
Sephiroth1089
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 37
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron9692003 View Post
Who will those be made by?
That Keaton figure is made by Neca.

Edit:
I found a gallery of more Neca figures shown at a toy fair.
http://toynewsi.com/ig.php?mode=albu...2FNECA&start=0

Sephiroth1089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:22 PM   #309
WarrenPeace2012
Side-Kick
 
WarrenPeace2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The LD
Posts: 910
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

So the Batman Unlimited figures are hitting shelves, but does anybody know the what comes in the case? Is the Batman Beyond figure released in this wave?

__________________
The shadows betray you, because they belong to ME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBatman View Post

I don't sleep. I wait for more movie masters.
Come check out my fan page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/J-West/182762401879176 All things geek!
WarrenPeace2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:52 PM   #310
Aron9692003
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 269
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenPeace2012 View Post
So the Batman Unlimited figures are hitting shelves, but does anybody know the what comes in the case? Is the Batman Beyond figure released in this wave?
Batman unlimited wave 1
Batman
Penguin
Batgirl
Wave 2
Planet X batman with batmite
Dark knight returns batman
Dc unlimited wave 1
Hawkman
Superman
Flash
Wave 2
Darkseid
Aquaman
Injustice superman
There's also injustice batman, Wonder Woman, and the joker but I'm not 100% on the waves of them, just that those are the figures

Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #311
WarrenPeace2012
Side-Kick
 
WarrenPeace2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The LD
Posts: 910
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Thanks man

__________________
The shadows betray you, because they belong to ME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBatman View Post

I don't sleep. I wait for more movie masters.
Come check out my fan page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/J-West/182762401879176 All things geek!
WarrenPeace2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:39 PM   #312
ManInTheNarrows
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 431
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron9692003 View Post
Who will those be made by?

They are both made by NECA and they will also be releasing a Man of Steel Supes as well 1/4th scale. Nice figures and the price isn't to terrible at about $80 each.

I hope they come out with a 1/4th Batman Begins figure as well. NECA has really been turning it up lately with their figure lines and the detail on these 1/4th scale look great!

ManInTheNarrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:54 PM   #313
Aron9692003
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 269
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Went and picked up batman, the one they held me was all bent so I went and grabbed the one on the rack haha. They had every character at that target. I'm more of a DC guy myself, but I've been watching the new ultimate Spider-Man cause its kind of post avengers and has famous voices, anyways they had new toys of it, was tempted to get a couple, including the iron spider (iron man episodes) but I decided not to, I just need to stick with batman and DC haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenPeace2012 View Post
Thanks man
Just a quick revision, Wonder Woman and batman are wave 2, wave 3 will be superman, darkseid, aquaman, and the joker, with all of those being injustice variants except darkseid and aquaman, they'll be regular dc unlimited new 52 I imagine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheNarrows View Post
They are both made by NECA and they will also be releasing a Man of Steel Supes as well 1/4th scale. Nice figures and the price isn't to terrible at about $80 each.

I hope they come out with a 1/4th Batman Begins figure as well. NECA has really been turning it up lately with their figure lines and the detail on these 1/4th scale look great!
I can't spend hot toys money on these statues haha so these NECA are really nice. You just get them online or ask comic shop to pull one for you?

Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:41 AM   #314
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone
 
DrexBat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SW PA
Posts: 500
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatsnCats View Post
I've got a loose complete batsignal for sale. $45 shipped!
Thank you for the trade. Signal looks great.

__________________
- One Man Can Make A Difference
DrexBat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:06 PM   #315
BatsnCats
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 559
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Went to target and TRU today. TRU has dc unlimited prices at $19.99. Lol. Scumbags. Target filled their pegs of batman unlimited on Wednesday and today they were all sold out. During a blizzard! That series will do extremely well.

BatsnCats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:39 PM   #316
Aron9692003
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 269
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatsnCats View Post
Went to target and TRU today. TRU has dc unlimited prices at $19.99. Lol. Scumbags. Target filled their pegs of batman unlimited on Wednesday and today they were all sold out. During a blizzard! That series will do extremely well.
Haha nice. Yeah I paid $21.49 at TRU for hawkman. Superman and flash on Walmart.com was cheapest, 34.34 shipped. $17 at Target for Batman. The last line legacy did really well, my collection is getting so big im starting to run out of room lol. Waiting on some more stuff in the mail then going to get a pic of most of it to share.

Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:53 PM   #317
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone
 
DrexBat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SW PA
Posts: 500
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheNarrows View Post
They are both made by NECA and they will also be releasing a Man of Steel Supes as well 1/4th scale. Nice figures and the price isn't to terrible at about $80 each.

I hope they come out with a 1/4th Batman Begins figure as well. NECA has really been turning it up lately with their figure lines and the detail on these 1/4th scale look great!
BBTS has these for preorder; $85 each:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=11955

Off topic, I like the new Predator figs from NECA too.

__________________
- One Man Can Make A Difference
DrexBat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:33 PM   #318
ManInTheNarrows
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 431
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrexBat21 View Post
BBTS has these for preorder; $85 each:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=11955

Off topic, I like the new Predator figs from NECA too.


You beat me to it as far as posting the link lol.

I also really like the new predator figures from NECA just solid and happy to see the original predator and Arnie getting some NECA love. I'll definitely swoop these up when toys r us gets them.

ManInTheNarrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:38 PM   #319
ManInTheNarrows
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 431
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron9692003 View Post
Went and picked up batman, the one they held me was all bent so I went and grabbed the one on the rack haha. They had every character at that target. I'm more of a DC guy myself, but I've been watching the new ultimate Spider-Man cause its kind of post avengers and has famous voices, anyways they had new toys of it, was tempted to get a couple, including the iron spider (iron man episodes) but I decided not to, I just need to stick with batman and DC haha



Just a quick revision, Wonder Woman and batman are wave 2, wave 3 will be superman, darkseid, aquaman, and the joker, with all of those being injustice variants except darkseid and aquaman, they'll be regular dc unlimited new 52 I imagine.



I can't spend hot toys money on these statues haha so these NECA are really nice. You just get them online or ask comic shop to pull one for you?



lol i don't blame ya. Hot Toys are definitely pricey but i gotta have them and i'm just about done setting up my Hot toys display so i'll post pics soon.

The NECA 1/4th are definitely affordable considering Enterbay's 1/4th scale go for about $350.00 but then again the quality is far superior.

And to answer your question, i just order online. I pre-ordered the NECA 1/4th scale Burton Bats already. Comic shops generally order from an etailer like i do so there is no need to ask them to set aside a figure or collectible as i just order it myself.

ManInTheNarrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:34 AM   #320
VictoriaR85
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 85
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

I found the Batman Unlimited and DC Unlimited figures at Target this evening. I picked up Batman, Batgirl, and Superman. They had Penguin and Flash, but I wasn't interested in those. Batman and Superman are the exact same figures from last year's DC Universe line, but now they have metallic paint jobs. I was comparing them to those figures since I own them, and these repaints are more flashy looking. Batman in particular is more visually stunning than his predecessor. I think I'm going to keep the new ones and sell the old ones.

VictoriaR85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:26 AM   #321
Aron9692003
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 269
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

The DC unlimited figures, if you search on TRU.com they don't come up but if you type up like DC un then you see superman, flash, and hawkman appear. Anyways the reason I say is because right now a lot of batman and those DC unlimited figures are buy one get one 40% off on TRU and probably in the actual stores.

Anyways I just got these new off eBay for only $30 total. Can anyone tell me more about the sdcc batman begins unmasked figure? Was that a good price, I can't really find any online.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:



Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:32 AM   #322
Aron9692003
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 269
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheNarrows View Post
lol i don't blame ya. Hot Toys are definitely pricey but i gotta have them and i'm just about done setting up my Hot toys display so i'll post pics soon.

The NECA 1/4th are definitely affordable considering Enterbay's 1/4th scale go for about $350.00 but then again the quality is far superior.

And to answer your question, i just order online. I pre-ordered the NECA 1/4th scale Burton Bats already. Comic shops generally order from an etailer like i do so there is no need to ask them to set aside a figure or collectible as i just order it myself.
Awesome, like I said love seeing others collections. Feel less alone out there buying this stuff haha.
One day when I have that kind of money to just blow on something I can't use everyday haha then I will definitely want to get some from the dark knight trilogy.

Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:43 PM   #323
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone
 
DrexBat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SW PA
Posts: 500
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaR85 View Post
I found the Batman Unlimited and DC Unlimited figures at Target this evening. I picked up Batman, Batgirl, and Superman. They had Penguin and Flash, but I wasn't interested in those. Batman and Superman are the exact same figures from last year's DC Universe line, but now they have metallic paint jobs. I was comparing them to those figures since I own them, and these repaints are more flashy looking. Batman in particular is more visually stunning than his predecessor. I think I'm going to keep the new ones and sell the old ones.
I saw the DCCU at Target today too: Hawkman, Flash, and Supes, no Bats. Must be Wave 2 with Wonder Woman. Wave 3 will be Aquaman, Joker, and Darkseid, per BBTS.

Target must've done a whole new overhaul since last week. Also, saw IM 3, GI Joe 2, Spiderman, and some new Transformers stuff.

__________________
- One Man Can Make A Difference

Last edited by DrexBat21; 02-12-2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Added waves
DrexBat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:46 PM   #324
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone
 
DrexBat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SW PA
Posts: 500
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron9692003 View Post
The DC unlimited figures, if you search on TRU.com they don't come up but if you type up like DC un then you see superman, flash, and hawkman appear. Anyways the reason I say is because right now a lot of batman and those DC unlimited figures are buy one get one 40% off on TRU and probably in the actual stores.

Anyways I just got these new off eBay for only $30 total. Can anyone tell me more about the sdcc batman begins unmasked figure? Was that a good price, I can't really find any online.
Think I paid $30 for last years SDCC unmasked TDKR Batman on Matty.

__________________
- One Man Can Make A Difference
DrexBat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #325
Aron9692003
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 269
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrexBat21 View Post
Think I paid $30 for last years SDCC unmasked TDKR Batman on Matty.
http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ctID.251498400
Can't find one for the dark knight. Guess only did begins and rises. When that rises one came out people were charging $100. It's mostly $50-60 new online, I got one "an unopened customer return" for 32.99 on amazon, it'll be here tmw, if the outer sleeve is messed up I won't be too worried, but if it doesn't have everything with it or doesn't light up, make noises ill be returning it as well haha.

Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.