The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 07:14 PM   #76
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

If this were April, I would have actually thought that it'd be possible that the photo that Ether posted was his one and only photo and that he was just playing us all like fools into making us think that he had more better ones.haha

Old 02-12-2013, 07:40 PM   #77
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Howlett View Post
Dude, Man of Steel's two teaser trailers wipe the floor with the Iron Man 3 trailers. That's not even up for a serious debate.
I have enjoyed Man of Steel's trailers more than Iron Man 3's but I still feel that the latter has had better marketing. I just feel that Warners is making the same mistake they made with SR as far as marketing goes.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:45 PM   #78
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

dammit Ether....WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 02-12-2013, 07:46 PM   #79
WoodyROM
Side-Kick

Just thinking the same thing

Old 02-12-2013, 07:49 PM   #80
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyROM View Post
Just thinking the same thing
time to hunt him down!

Old 02-12-2013, 07:51 PM   #81
Wheels
HR Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
I have enjoyed Man of Steel's trailers more than Iron Man 3's but I still feel that the latter has had better marketing. I just feel that Warners is making the same mistake they made with SR as far as marketing goes.
It's the same mistake they made Batman Begins honestly. Yeah I mean Begins got a superbowl spot, but it was a weak campaign in general I would say.

Quote:
Because I'm a total mark and the first words I ever spoke when I came out of my mother's wound, was that one day, I was going to be the WCW Champion.
-- Vince Russo
Old 02-12-2013, 11:28 PM   #82
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid

I like the Iron Man 3, Star Trek Into Darkness trailers, but I love the Man Of Steel trailers first one was a bit meh, but the flying scene at the end made up for it. The second one.......could have had more Zod and Lois, but awesome none the less

Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
Old 02-12-2013, 11:39 PM   #83
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

I wish people would stop posting in the Photo Thread that clearly says "NO DISCUSSION"; but I guess it's always bound to happen. Personally, I find it irritating at times since whenever I see it updated, I go into it thinking that a new photo has been uploaded, only to find out that someone has just posted a response only there.

Anyways, I wonder what Ether is up to; honestly, wouldn't be surprised if the dude has been browsing the forums today and is getting a good laugh from seeing on how many people are begging for more pictures from him.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:43 PM   #84
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I wish people would stop posting in the Photo Thread that clearly says "NO DISCUSSION"; but I guess it's always bound to happen. Personally, I find it irritating at times since whenever I see it updated, I go into it thinking that a new photo has been uploaded, only to find out that someone has just posted a response only there.

Anyways, I wonder what Ether is up to; honestly, wouldn't be surprised if the dude has been browsing the forums today and is getting a good laugh from seeing on how many people are begging for more pictures from him.
I hope he posts a new photo so I can go to bed

Old 02-12-2013, 11:47 PM   #85
Dark Knight
Banned User

Interesting, because from what I have heard from non genre general movie going public fans recently.

Is that have no idea or any interest in seeing a Star Trek film.

Plus when I was at a Super Bowl party, the ST spot came on and most if the people in there said something like...."Star Trek"??

They said it in a mocking type of way and some others said something like ...."they won't see a Star Trek film" or "not interested".

Old 02-13-2013, 01:21 AM   #86
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Did Ether not post anymore pics?

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
Old 02-13-2013, 01:44 AM   #87
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Not that I've seen

Old 02-13-2013, 01:59 AM   #88
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Possible Scenarios:

1. He may be pulling a "Nuke the Fridge" Scenario on us where he's just milking the few , if not, one photo that he has.

2. He's just milking the entire situation where he's waiting to see more people post comments asking for him to post the photos

or...

3. He's just had a very busy day and is unable to make it to his computer.lol

Old 02-13-2013, 02:23 AM   #89
dark_b
Side-Kick

i hope he is not posting the new pic just to see how crazy the fans can get.

i always enjoy it ........the desperation hehehe

Old 02-13-2013, 02:33 AM   #90
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_b View Post
i hope he is not posting the new pic just to see how crazy the fans can get.

i always enjoy it ........the desperation hehehe
Perhaps he adopted the philosophy of Bane, where he came to realize that there can be no true despair without hope, thus he has given us the one seed of hope in the form of the picture that he showed us so that we can come to despair from waiting for a new picture.lol

Old 02-13-2013, 04:58 AM   #91
Rust
First Son Of Yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
WB might not be very aggressive in their marketing, but the MOS-trailer had me WAY more intrigued than any of the other 2013-trailers so far. They're actiony and intense, but lack heart and depth both visually and story-wise. They're just loud and cool-looking, which is just not enough to make me really care.

Old 02-13-2013, 05:29 AM   #92
dark_b
Side-Kick

i think IM3 marketing is very good for a movie that will get its third movie and after Avengers. on the other hand MOS marketing is very slow for a reboot coming out in june.

this is not about how much action they show and its not about how we (fanboys) like the trailers.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:08 AM   #93
Brian Braddock
R.I.P. '96 Y.N.W.A.

Quote:
Possible Scenarios:

1. He may be pulling a "Nuke the Fridge" Scenario on us where he's just milking the few , if not, one photo that he has.

2. He's just milking the entire situation where he's waiting to see more people post comments asking for him to post the photos

or...

3. He's just had a very busy day and is unable to make it to his computer.lol
or...

4. The guy's been busted.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:35 AM   #94
ModusPonens
Side-Kick

WHERE ARE YOU, ETHER? I hope you realize that, with every passing moment, your broken promise is slowly causing me to lose faith in all humanity.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:36 AM   #95
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Braddock View Post
or...

4. The guy's been busted.
See, that's why a guy should always show his full hand in these scenarios; makes it even worse when he only shows us one thing and gets busted before he can show the rest.

Still kind of peeved and confused though that out of all of the droughts that we've had during our time waiting here that he only decided to show them to us now.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:45 AM   #96
Brian Braddock
R.I.P. '96 Y.N.W.A.

Yup, I agree. Actually thinking about what I suggested more, it occurs to me that it would be fairly easy for WB to deduce who took the photo given the time the actors were both on set [in that particular spot] and the amount of crew who would have been around the spot the pic was taken.

Probably all called in for a good grilling.

Old 02-13-2013, 07:36 AM   #97
EtherMagic
Side-Kick

Quote:
See, that's why a guy should always show his full hand in these scenarios; makes it even worse when he only shows us one thing and gets busted before he can show the rest.

Still kind of peeved and confused though that out of all of the droughts that we've had during our time waiting here that he only decided to show them to us now.

You seem to have much to say? I know what your going through, and not to be rude, but you can be peeved all you want, I have no obligation to you or to anyone to share the pics/info I have, just please be appreciative of the first Pic I posted and we can go from there. I understand you want more, please be patient.

I have a business to take care of along with a woman and 3 children who demand my attention, I'm sorry I can't attend to your wishes on demand.

BTW... I can care less about getting off (laughing at fellow forumers) about anyone wanting more Pics out of me, if I was this way I would have posted this (soon to be "these") pic long ago. Or sold these Pics to a site such as "Nuke the Fridge" a year ago. I'm not like that, I'm not a sell-out.

Have to head out shortly to my restaraunt. I'm not going to put a time-line on when I will post more (will be very soon, I promise, once I get the time to convert these pics), but if you need further evidence if I was on set, you can answer this question for me....???

Now Honestly people, who looks smoother and more suave on these steps... ME or HENRY??? lol My woman promises that I look hella sexier, and I believe her!!! I feel my glasses along with my smooth stance totally trumps Henry's seriousness!

Looking forward to the results!!!!!!

First Henry (since I have the edge!)...

Henry Again

NOW Feast your eye's ladies!!! ME!!!

"But there is nothing wrong with making a film about him a bit edgier and less corny."

Last edited by EtherMagic; 02-13-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:40 AM   #98
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherMagic View Post
You seem to have much to say? I know what your going through, and not to be rude, but you can be peeved all you want, I have no obligation to you or to anyone to share the pics/info I have, just please be appreciative of the first Pic I posted and we can go from there. I understand you want more, please be patient.

I have a business to take care of along with a woman and 3 children who demand my attention, I'm sorry I can't attend to your wishes on demand.

BTW... I can care less about getting off (laughing at fellow forumers) about anyone wanting more Pics out of me, if I was this way I would have posted this (soon to be "these") pics long ago. Or sold these Pics to a site such as "Nuke the Fridge" a year ago. I'm not like that, I'm not a sell-out.

Have to head out shortly to my restaraunt. I'm not going to put a time-line on when I will post more (will be very soon, I promise, once I get the time to convert these pics), but if you need further evidence if I was on set, you can answer this question for me....???

Now Honestly people, who looks smoother and more suave on these steps... ME or HENRY??? lol My woman promises that I look hella sexier, and I believe her!!! I feel my glasses along with my smooth stance totally trumps Henry's seriousness!

Looking forward to the results!!!!!!

First Henry (since I have the edge!)...

Henry Again

NOW Feast you eye's ladies!!! ME!!!

Old 02-13-2013, 07:45 AM   #99
EtherMagic
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorKon-El View Post

I'll take that as... ME-1 Henry-0 Thanks for your vote

"But there is nothing wrong with making a film about him a bit edgier and less corny."
Old 02-13-2013, 08:01 AM   #100
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Cheers Ether it is appreciated what you are doing and I'm sorry but Henry looks more suave haha

Closed Thread