Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 08:15 AM   #101
EtherMagic
Side-Kick

Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
Cheers Ether it is appreciated what you are doing and I'm sorry but Henry looks more suave haha

BOGUS!!!!

Ok, soo... ME-1 Henry-1

Hold-UP.... MY WOMANS vote needs and should be counted...

ME-2 Henry-1

I'm out guys, someone keep count (a woman preferably! So the vote stays EVEN!), good day, looking forward to the results

"But there is nothing wrong with making a film about him a bit edgier and less corny."

Last edited by EtherMagic; 02-13-2013 at 08:23 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:19 AM   #102
Kal-El.9859
Sent For A Reason

@Ether...have you posted that photo of you on any other websites? Are you by chance a caterer???

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 02-13-2013, 08:25 AM   #103
herolee10
Ultimate Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherMagic View Post
You seem to have much to say? I know what your going through, and not to be rude, but you can be peeved all you want, I have no obligation to you or to anyone to share the pics/info I have, just please be appreciative of the first Pic I posted and we can go from there. I understand you want more, please be patient.

I have a business to take care of along with a woman and 3 children who demand my attention, I'm sorry I can't attend to your wishes on demand.

BTW... I can care less about getting off (laughing at fellow forumers) about anyone wanting more Pics out of me, if I was this way I would have posted this (soon to be "these") pic long ago. Or sold these Pics to a site such as "Nuke the Fridge" a year ago. I'm not like that, I'm not a sell-out.

Have to head out shortly to my restaraunt. I'm not going to put a time-line on when I will post more (will be very soon, I promise, once I get the time to convert these pics), but if you need further evidence if I was on set, you can answer this question for me....???

Apologies if you were offended, but you have to admit that given everything that's taken place on these forums, you can't blame people for being doubtful when a person suddenly comes forward with these things out of the blue, especially with all of the strange visitors that we've had on these threads.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:26 AM   #104
Kal-El.9859
Sent For A Reason

WB INSIDERS!!! I swear they are everywhere

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 02-13-2013, 08:33 AM   #105
EtherMagic
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
@Ether...have you posted that photo of you on any other websites? Are you by chance a caterer???

Not sure what you mean by "caterer", but no, my loyalty belongs to SHH! and only SHH! my friend. I post none of my pics anywhere but here

Why are you asking me this?

"But there is nothing wrong with making a film about him a bit edgier and less corny."
Old 02-13-2013, 08:44 AM   #106
Dr.
Scorpion-Kick

Quote:

Was this during the production? Or did you just happen to visit Plano and spot the location?

Old 02-13-2013, 08:45 AM   #107
gkokujin
Side-Kick

*deleted*

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateJustin View Post
no kid in fifteen years will recall what was going on in the haze of animated card game shows where cat faced japanese children yelled annoyingly and danced around and shot mushrooms out of their mouths.

Last edited by gkokujin; 02-13-2013 at 08:46 AM. Reason: you're not worth it.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:47 AM   #108
Bruce_Begins
I am still Green Goblin

Quote:
Soo, you guys ready for this I have much more to come, keep your eye's peeled cause I'm the only one on this earth who has these Pics....

I have the only pics with Zod and Sups on set together Enjoy, more to come guys

Did you say Supes and Zod Pics. together ?

Moar, We are waiting....

Old 02-13-2013, 08:48 AM   #109
GreenKToo
In the fire

Quote:
Not sure what you mean by "caterer", but no, my loyalty belongs to SHH! and only SHH! my friend. I post none of my pics anywhere but here

Just a guess, but you said you owned a restaurant, and you were close enough to take pics, so i'm assuming he thinks you catered food to the folks on the set.

Last edited by GreenKToo; 02-13-2013 at 08:53 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:57 AM   #110
EtherMagic
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Apologies if you were offended, but you have to admit that given everything that's taken place on these forums, you can't blame people for being doubtful when a person suddenly comes forward with these things out of the blue, especially with all of the strange visitors that we've had on these threads.
True... but I'm not a strange visitor, I been here for over 2 years, I'm not here to lie or deceive anyone, I was a Moderator myself for over 3 years on a very populated forum.

With that said, this is why I told you I understand, not a big deal. I willl be posting some more pics shortly (I have no choice, I gave my word ).

BTW... The great thing (and the main reason I wanted everyone to see the Pic I posted) about the pic, is that it puts ZOD on the main battle street in Smallville. The only set pics shown of the battle in Smallville shows Faora and Stick-on-Head-Mocap (and Sups)! Zod was no-where to be seen!

My pic(s) puts Zod in the center of that battle; just think about it, this is exremely significant! You all know now that Zod is still alive during this battle and in the center of the Smallville fight! Many questions about time-lines come from just this one pic.

More to come BTW, I have a great Pic of Snyder, can't wait to post it for you guys

Gotta gooo, running late

Last edited by EtherMagic; 02-13-2013 at 09:00 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:59 AM   #111
The Watchman
Balls McGee

With everything we've gotten so far, and the looks we've gotten at the suit and all the designs, why are these tiny spy pics getting people so twisted up? I'm excited for the movie too but...

I just blue myself
Old 02-13-2013, 09:02 AM   #112
Bruce_Begins
I am still Green Goblin

In the pic of Supes and Zod, Cavill seems to know that you are taking his pic, were you carrying something to eat ? like popcorn ?

[jk] He looks like he is coming to take your popcorn bag ! [/jk]

Old 02-13-2013, 09:06 AM   #113
EtherMagic
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watchman View Post
With everything we've gotten so far, and the looks we've gotten at the suit and all the designs, why are these tiny spy pics getting people so twisted up? I'm excited for the movie too but...

Read my last post...

Old 02-13-2013, 09:14 AM   #114
The Watchman
Balls McGee

Quote:
Read my last post...

I just blue myself
Old 02-13-2013, 09:14 AM   #115
EtherMagic
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. View Post
Was this during the production? Or did you just happen to visit Plano and spot the location?

Pic taken August 2011 during filming

I have not been to Plano in a long while. I live 20 min away. Set is still up, Plano Mayor keeping set intact for tourist to visit and spend some money. 7-11 is down and gone (obviously, as it was blown up).

Old 02-13-2013, 09:18 AM   #116
elgaz
Side-Kick

So what's the story with the 'Clark Street' sign anyway - total coincidence? Or is there a street named after Clark in Smallville because of some heroic thing he did in his youth? It just seems strange to use that name for a street in a Superman film, out of all the names in the world.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:20 AM   #117
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenKToo View Post
Just a guess, but you said you owned a restaurant, and you were close enough to take pics, so i'm assuming he thinks you catered food to the folks on the set.
In other words, were you apart of Craft Services for the production?

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

Old 02-13-2013, 09:59 AM   #118
Smallville13
Side-Kick

I'm sorry, I'm sure Ether is a really nice guy, and I have absolutely nothing against him.

But... What he's doing here (baiting us) I just find wrong. If he really cared about us he would of just posted all the photos at once, let alone have done it 2 years ago. The whole 'needs time to convert pics' makes no sense. It takes seconds to upload photos to an online host site.

Of course he has no obligation to post the photos, and can release them whenever he wants, but I don't like what he's doing here. It seems disingenuous and somewhat cruel. And I don't care if he reads this and gets offended and consequently doesn't post more. I seriously don't. The movie comes out in 4 months.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:07 AM   #119
theShape
Creature of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville13 View Post
I'm sorry, I'm sure Ether is a really nice guy, and I have absolutely nothing against him.

But... What he's doing here (baiting us) I just find wrong. If he really cared about us he would of just posted all the photos at once, let alone have done it 2 years ago. The whole 'needs time to convert pics' makes no sense. It takes seconds to upload photos to an online host site.

Of course he has no obligation to post the photos, and can release them whenever he wants, but I don't like what he's doing here. It seems disingenuous and somewhat cruel. And I don't care if he reads this and gets offended and consequently doesn't post more. I seriously don't. The movie comes out in 4 months.
It's the classic power trip some Hypesters go on. Seen it dozens of times. Dangling things in front of our faces.

michael1975 on Superman/Batman movie -

"I no longer care. I am so utterly disappointed it's not even funny. When movie comes out and his horrible I'm going to come back here and laugh and say "I told you so"."
Old 02-13-2013, 10:24 AM   #120
Dr.
Scorpion-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgaz View Post
So what's the story with the 'Clark Street' sign anyway - total coincidence? Or is there a street named after Clark in Smallville because of some heroic thing he did in his youth? It just seems strange to use that name for a street in a Superman film, out of all the names in the world.
According to Google Maps, there really is a Clark St. in Plano.

Old 02-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #121
matthancock
Newbie First Class

Guys, just wanted to say that I know ETHER. He's a legit guy and he's not jerking y'all around. He truly is super tied up with his restaurant and family. When he gets the chance he WIL post more pics.

I haven't seen them so please don't ask me about their content. Just speaking up for my friend. He's not being cruel or disingenuous - he's busy like most people.

If someone can't handle that or deal with it, that's their problem

Old 02-13-2013, 11:28 AM   #122
The Shield
It's really Happening!

We forget about those people who actually have lives outside of being a fanboy.

The thing is there are many people in here are super greedy and have a since of entitlement even when it comes to someone doing things out of pure fandom and just plain generosity.

Even when he posts more pictures there will still be more complaining then gratitude.

I can only imagine what it's like to have kids that require a ton of attention and care let alone three... 3!! children that all need to be fed, clothed, cleaned, played with, taught, taken to individual extra curicular actives and such.

Then he has to be a husband and spend time with her, plan with her, organize and prioritize and everything else that comes with being married.

Not to mention he has a restaurant to take care of...

And probably Last on that list is posting pictures in here.

We need to be more appreciative of what we are given that is not owed to us. That is for everything in life. At the end of the day, this is our hobby and it's about fun.

I know he could say all of this for himself and I don't know him but as a Man with a home and a fiancé and as Fan with a passion for the movie, I'm appreciative... And that goes for all and everything that has been created and researched and posted here by you guys too.

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

Last edited by The Shield; 02-13-2013 at 11:42 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:33 PM   #123
Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.

Clark is looking mighty pissed in one of the pics!

1. The Dark Knight | 2. Superman: The Movie | 3. Batman Begins | 4. Captain America: The Winter Soldier | 5. The Avengers
6. The Dark Knight Rises | 7. X2 | 8. Spider-Man 2 | 9. Batman Returns | 10. Iron Man 3
Old 02-13-2013, 02:36 PM   #124
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.

Wow, and fanboys wonder why they've acquired such a bad rap. Seriously? Some of you sound like self-entitled *%#^s. Be patient -- people do have lives outside The Hype. If you don't believe in what he says, then ignore him.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."

Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
Old 02-13-2013, 02:47 PM   #125
regwec
Shakespearo

You average 18 posts a day here- don't exclude yourself from "fanboys".

It is unnecessary to point out that somebody's opinion is their opinion. Don't.

Worried they might cast a black man as your favourite superhero? :(
Closed Thread