|02-13-2013, 03:43 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2005
The X-Men: Days of Future Past FACTS Thread
So many swirling rumors and mis-information going around. Here is a thread that lists all the CONFIRMED info we've gotten from the studio, Singer, of Mark Millar about the next X-Men film.
1) Bryan Singer is directing the film.
2) The film is written by Simon Kinberg, Bryan Singer, and Matthew Vaughn based on a treatment by Vaughn.
3) Matthew Vaughn, who was originally slated to direct, is producing the film.
4) The film is a sequel to X-Men: First Class and will be primarily set in 1973 (11 years after the events of First Class).
5) The film is based on the popular comic by Chris Claremont and John Byrne.
6) The film will feature aspects of time-travel and the Sentinels will play a huge role in the film.
7) The cast for the film is as follows:
James McAvoy - Charles Xavier
Patrick Stewart - Charles Xavier
Michael Fassbender - Magneto
Ian McKellen - Magneto
Jennifer Lawrence - Mystique
Nicholas Hoult - Beast
Peter Dinklage - Bolivar Trask
Hugh Jackman - Wolverine
Halle Berry - Storm
Ellen Page - Kitty Pryde
Anna Paquin - Rogue
Shawn Ashmore - Iceman
Daniel Cudmore - Colossus
Evan Peters - Quicksilver
Booboo Stewart - Warpath
Omar Sy - Bishop
Fan Bingbing - Blink
Adan Canto - Sunspot
8) Every film in the X-Men series thus far will be acknowledged, and NOT ignored.
9) Richard Nixon is a character in the film.
10) This will be the biggest X-Men film to date.
11) The movie will film in Montreal from April 15 - August.
12) Oscar winner John Myhre (X1, Wanted, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides) is the production designer.
13) Newton Thomas Sigel (X1, X2) returns as the films director of photography.
14) Louise Mingenbach (X1, X2, Superman Returns) is the films costume designer. THE FILM WILL NOT HAVE LEATHER COSTUMES.
15) The film will shoot in native 3D, but NOT in 48 fps.
16) The film will be released May 23, 2014
17) Richard Stammers (Prometheus) is the visual effects supervisor.
18) John Ottman will edit AND score the film.
19) Jennifer Lawrence will wear a body suit for Mystique. Singer said she will be more "badass" this time around.
20) VFX Oscar Winners, The Moving Picture Company (Life of Pi) will be working on visual effects for the film.
21) The film will have scenes in Russia, France, China, Washinton D.C., and New York.
22) Part of the film will involve the Vietnam War.
Let me know if I've forgotten anything below, and I'll make sure to add it.
Last edited by JP; 06-26-2013 at 01:33 PM.