The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Justice League > Justice League

Old 02-12-2013, 02:36 PM   #76
Juicy J
Side-Kick

Default Re: If JL is shelved, what should WB's plan be? World's Finest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleverusername8 View Post
A solo movie for her probably wouldn't do much better than Thor did and WB would undoubtedly see that as a failure.
Thor had a 150 million dollar budget and made 450 million at the box office, which isn't including merchandising, toys, all that.
WB would be grateful for those numbers off a wonder woman movie.

Juicy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:05 PM   #77
KangConquers
Purple Kang, Purple Kang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy J View Post
Thor had a 150 million dollar budget and made 450 million at the box office, which isn't including merchandising, toys, all that.
WB would be grateful for those numbers off a wonder woman movie.
After Green Lantern, I think they'd be happy with Captain America's $368 M.

KangConquers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #78
HR-PUFF&STUFF
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleverusername8 View Post
I agree. In fact, I think a trinity movie would be the best way to introduce Wonder Woman to the general audience. As much as we fans may want to deny it, the GA really doesn't care much at all for Wonder Woman despite knowing generally who she is. A solo movie for her probably wouldn't do much better than Thor did and WB would undoubtedly see that as a failure.

If they put her in a trinity movie and tell the story from her point of view including Supes and Bats, that's gold. The World's Finest duo could carry the notoriety and sneak WW in to build interest (like the way Spiderman got popular). Then, if the box office results are good, they can move forward with a solo movie for her.

And as said earlier, a Flash movie is imminent regardless of whatever else happens. WB has wanted it for so long and it's now or never for him.
Man of Steel

Batman Reboot

Wonder Woman

Worlds Finest- Based off Batman/Superman #8-13 and Action Comics #866-870. Cameo for Hal Jordan and Amanda Waller and Project Cadmus.

Green Lantern Reboot

Flash

Justice League Based on Justice League of America #144 the member of the League are brought together after the Martian Manhunter calls them to his aid. The team rescue him from Martian forces that have started to secretly invade the earth.

HR-PUFF&STUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:03 PM   #79
king666
(¨‿¨)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
Why the hell are they not doing that Nicolas Winding Refn Wonder Woman movie? That idea reminds me of a pre Batman Nolan coming to WB with his Batman pitch. Please WB take advantage of the fact that a director wants to adapt your property, since you obviously have no idea creatively of what to do with your superheroes.
Nicolas Refn about Wonder Woman:

Quote:
ďI would love to make Wonder Woman. And I also think that Christina Hendricks would be the perfect Wonder Woman, but Warner Bros havenít called yet. But Iím getting closer with Loganís Run. I think someone said to me in a meeting that if I get Loganís Run right, then Iíll get ĎWonder Woman.Ē
He's a great director, he wants to make Wonder Woman, and his cast suggestion is great. I would be 100% fine with Refn.

king666 is offline   Reply With Quote