Illuminata
DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

Default Re: X-Men First Class Official Manip Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison Blaire View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata View Post

(CLICK IMAGE FOR HQ VERSION)

Hi Nana, Here is the finished artboard. Sorry it took me so long but I have been traveling quite a bit the past few weeks and found time to finish it last night. I hope you like what I've done here.

Unfortunately I received your note a little late on the additions so I will work on that next.

Enjoy!

Oh my God,Illuminata you're so incredible.Please make one of Famke!

Sure Allison, I'll try to do something with Famke and Jimmy. I loved their chemistry in the movies. It may take me some time but thankfully I have this weekend open to work on a bit of stuff.

ALSO: Nana, glad you like the board! I will work on your requests and see what I can come up with. Often times I do have to make alterations in order for an Artboad to work but I will work on something very close to what you are asking for.

Thank you Angamb!